Mother Russiart

Hi Acklow I got sent to this thread by Celever when I praised his icon (write on my schedule to give digital muffins to both you and Celever) and discovered your art here. I've noticed all the amazing requested pictures you've drawn and would like to request one of my own. If possible can you draw a Lugia looking down at a Shaymin? (My two favourite Pokemon). I'm not sure which form of Shaymin though so you decide for me please. TY!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hi Acklow I got sent to this thread by Celever when I praised his icon (write on my schedule to give digital muffins to both you and Celever) and discovered your art here. I've noticed all the amazing requested pictures you've drawn and would like to request one of my own. If possible can you draw a Lugia looking down at a Shaymin? (My two favourite Pokemon). I'm not sure which form of Shaymin though so you decide for me please. TY!!
Sure thing!! I'll give it my best shot!! :)

Acklow

pls can you draw me a fizz in the lulu style :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I had to work a little more with the colors on this one since there isn't any intricate apparel on vanilla skin Fizz. There are a few other things I could've done better like the tentacle hair or w/e it is but otherwise I'm quite pleased with how this turned out. I'm not sure if my lineart got any better. Bummer gave me a few pointers the other day. It doesn't feel like my overall lineart changed but maybe it did (I did zoom out way more, but my hand is so shaky I feel like it sometimes shows too easily now...).

Now to work on LudicrousLugia's request (it's a bit more complex)...

Last edited:

Acklow

LudicrousLugia: Sorry for stalling but I honestly am having a hard time trying to put it together!! XD I think I tried a few different poses, but I'm so bad at art atm and I have a hard time with proportions that it's hard to get it "just right"

And here's what I recently put together:

:>

LudicrousLugia: Sorry for stalling but I honestly am having a hard time trying to put it together!! XD I think I tried a few different poses, but I'm so bad at art atm and I have a hard time with proportions that it's hard to get it "just right"

And here's what I recently put together:

:>
Daw my god it looks amazing! Shaymin is adorable already. Don't push yourself for my sake I don't mind when it gets done. :)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hi Acklow I need a favour to do with art and ofc I would come here first.

I don't know if you are any good with fake Pokemon but.. Do you think you could draw me a fire/grass evolutionary line by February 2nd? I know that it's a lot to ask... And the earlier the better. The line can be 2 or 3 Pokemon I don't really mind.

Acklow

Can I inquire as to what kind of Fire/Grass type Pokemon you're thinking (snake/tree/etc?). Also what is the project for? Am I just doing it for kicks or is it related to something onsite?

I just wanna get an idea of what I'm working with and contributing towards.

Acklow

Celever. Here's the pre-evo. I'm thinking of going a Cornmon route. The final-evo being the kind of stalk of corn that you find during the fall when they've gone past ripeness and harvest time.

Candy corn is the pre-evo!! ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)