Mother Russiart

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

Celever

Evo2.

I've got a few ideas on how I want to present the final evo but it's a tad tough due to how much experience I have with photoshop. Hopefully this suffices.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Seriously that looks so great Acklow, I know that it's pretty much customary to say that when someone makes you a piece of art but I can picture that in games and battling and stuff! Thanks ^_^

Acklow

Haven't done anything in a while...

Annie from LoL ala FF4HoL style~

Last edited:

Alice

The worst taste in music
Haha not funny U_U

Where's the drunk ursaring with the bottle of cheap vodka? >_>

Celever

i am town
That moment when you realize you have never had your second favourite mon as an avatar.

Draw me a Snover please! :D

Acklow

Oh man, I haven't even busted out the tablet in such a long time. I'm going to be rusty!! XD

Alice

The worst taste in music
Dude where is my russian christmas with pussy riots, putin and natalia? D:

Celever

i am town
Bump ~~

Acklow, could you draw me a Sneasel/Gligar/Stantler please? You can choose which one, since idk which I like more >_>

Acklow

Putting me back into business I see. I haven't touched that tablet for over a month now. I'll probably be very rusty but I'll try all three. :)

Celever

i am town
Bump ~~

Acklow, could you draw me a Sneasel/Gligar/Stantler please? You can choose which one, since idk which I like more >_>
What happened to this? :o

Honestly I forgot about it too lol. I've had this avi for over 3 months (my favourite one yet apparently ;D) so I think it's about time for a change I think. I'd quite like the Sneasel in avi size that I requested a while ago. IDM if you don't get the others done right now though! ^_^

Acklow

Oh man, I am so sorry. It's been almost 2 months O.O

I haven't touched my tablet in a long time and I am currently using my laptop, so I'm not sure how easily I can put together something. If I get the chance to and/or remember to, I will see if I can do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)