Side MPL Farm League - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get my win, ive been doing some serious time trying to actually find this guy, but he keeps leaving me hanging. No, I'm not Aaron Hernandez.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
okay, and? that doesn't help me at all. yesterday was saturday, you scheduled for thursday, and you missed two times. you're also not being helpful in any way and i see no reason to change the decision.
i do, bop. done with the shit so i'm coinflipping this:
Screenshot_3.png

Adalind continues to the 1-0 pool via coinflip. Please do not hassle the host or her co-host any more though, sending nudes to try to get the coinflip to go your way will NOT work more than once.. Maybe..

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i do, bop. done with the shit so i'm coinflipping this:
View attachment 81169
Adalind continues to the 1-0 pool via coinflip. Please do not hassle the host or her co-host any more though, sending nudes to try to get the coinflip to go your way will NOT work more than once.. Maybe..
Not to drag this out, shouldn't the last ruling by 6ti stand? I personally think that is a fairer ruling (bit of bias on my part) as it is not done by coin flip, has proof, and I did show up to a game on Tuesday that she didn't go to and we had discussed. It was only the most recent one that was contested and even her screenshot trying to show PS contact wasn't from the day of or even at the correct time. There is even proof in my responses on the convo that I was waiting from 8:18 to 10:36. I don't like to argue like this but, I think that a completely missed game and only 2 responses on a conversation with 18 replies, none of which mentioning a proper time zone, should pull a few flags. In addition there is no proof against my doing that would result in a loss and I followed general protocol pretty fairly for a beginner in my opinion.

P.S. gathering all of this information took a solid half an hour (with a five minute break), I'd prefer for it to be looked upon.

Last edited:
coinflips:

Next round soon

edit: haund forgot to call act and showed proof so he gets the win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)