Mr.GX's Purrsonal Collection of Purrfect Soft-Resets and RNG's :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have the courage to ask for it before but is there anything from my thread you'd want for the shiny Tapu Koko? If not I'd be willing to take up a project(s) for you.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I didn't have the courage to ask for it before but is there anything from my thread you'd want for the shiny Tapu Koko? If not I'd be willing to take up a project(s) for you.
Hmm, I see you do Dream radar RNG? Could you do me some Dream Radar RNG's?
And what other events you got left for rng'ing in Gen 6?

Hmm, I see you do Dream radar RNG? Could you do me some Dream Radar RNG's?
And what other events you got left for rng'ing in Gen 6?
I still need a lot of Orbs to get to my next legend in Dream Radar but if you're willing to wait a while I can do that. I don't have any legit wondercards left in Gen 6 but I've already injected an ORAS American event Diancie that I plan on resetting for Naive HP Fire. If you have any specific RNG requests and don't mind injected Wondercards let me know

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I still need a lot of Orbs to get to my next legend in Dream Radar but if you're willing to wait a while I can do that. I don't have any legit wondercards left in Gen 6 but I've already injected an ORAS American event Diancie that I plan on resetting for Naive HP Fire. If you have any specific RNG requests and don't mind injected Wondercards let me know
Tell you what, I'll trade you shiny koko, and you get back to Dream radar RNG :P What dream radar legends you got remaining?

Tell you what, I'll trade you shiny koko, and you get back to Dream radar RNG :P What dream radar legends you got remaining?
I still have to get to Landorus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-Oh and Lugia. Let me know which ones you want. Unfortunately it'll take a few weeks due to the nature of the game but I'm willing to go for it.

No kami trio? :o
I started playing Dream Radar before I knew how to RNG so I just have a regular Thundurus and Tornadus. I'm eventually going to re-download the game to get those two but I'm too close to the others to restart now. If that's really the only thing you would want from me I can do it but I honestly have no idea how long it would take

Since I've never done dream Radar abuse before I looked it up again. It's actually a lot more difficult than normal Gen 5 abuse as you only have one chance to get it right and can't redo it on the same save file if you make a mistake. So I've decided that as much as I'd like a shiny Tapu Koko I just can't agree to dream Radar RNG in a trade. If there's any other sort of project that works let me know but if not I understand.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I started playing Dream Radar before I knew how to RNG so I just have a regular Thundurus and Tornadus. I'm eventually going to re-download the game to get those two but I'm too close to the others to restart now. If that's really the only thing you would want from me I can do it but I honestly have no idea how long it would take

Since I've never done dream Radar abuse before I looked it up again. It's actually a lot more difficult than normal Gen 5 abuse as you only have one chance to get it right and can't redo it on the same save file if you make a mistake. So I've decided that as much as I'd like a shiny Tapu Koko I just can't agree to dream Radar RNG in a trade. If there's any other sort of project that works let me know but if not I understand.
I'll have the Jolly Hoopa then. Btw, the Mew I traded you is not RNG'd, but SR. please correct it ;)
btw, My koko is non-redis.

I'll have the Jolly Hoopa then. Btw, the Mew I traded you is not RNG'd, but SR. please correct it ;)
btw, My koko is non-redis.
Sounds good, I'll clone Hoopa now and then I can trade whenever is good for you. I fixed the Mew info, thanks for letting my know. And Tapu Koko will only be listed under my spreadsheet (as not for trade) where I keep track of all of my battle ready Pokemon.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Sounds good, I'll clone Hoopa now and then I can trade whenever is good for you. I fixed the Mew info, thanks for letting my know. And Tapu Koko will only be listed under my spreadsheet (as not for trade) where I keep track of all of my battle ready Pokemon.
Could you also trade me a gunk shot hasty hoopa as well? The one you traded me before (which I traded you back)?

Could you also trade me a gunk shot hasty hoopa as well? The one you traded me before (which I traded you back)?
The other Hasty Hoopa I have has 4 tutor moves (including Gunk Shot) and is EV trained. Is that alright? Also when I trade you the Jolly Hoopa I can trade you an additional Jolly Hoopa with 4 tutor moves as well. I will also consolidate the Jolly Hoopa's RNG info into one jpeg for you.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
The other Hasty Hoopa I have has 4 tutor moves (including Gunk Shot) and is EV trained. Is that alright? Also when I trade you the Jolly Hoopa I can trade you an additional Jolly Hoopa with 4 tutor moves as well. I will also consolidate the Jolly Hoopa's RNG info into one jpeg for you.
I don't need tutor mov jolly hoopa, just hasty ;)
And yeam 4 tutor on hasty is fine!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
'Sup bro. Swinging by to check in, thread looks awesome.

Can you RNG in gen 3-5 yourself?
Yo, thanks. I'm RNG'ing Gen 4 atm, on my Soul Silver Adamant playthrough ;)
And will soon get a legit gen 7 Mew, Victini and Marshadow RNG (probably lol)

Yo, thanks. I'm RNG'ing Gen 4 atm, on my Soul Silver Adamant playthrough ;)
And will soon get a legit gen 7 Mew, Victini and Marshadow RNG (probably lol)
Yeh I managed to RNG a couple of Marshadow already. I have a shiny gen 3 Mew and the movie Victini (with Bolt Strike and V Create) so I'm good for those 3.

Hit me up when you get a shiny adamant Groudon and a shiny Adamant Giratina though! (don't forget Defog!)

(#381 - Latios ♂ )
OT: Mr.GX | ID: 32904 | RNG'd on OR
Timid | Levitate | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
UT: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Luster Purge, Psycho Shift

After searching far and wide, I've found someone with a Battle Spot legal Latios with HP Fire!
I do not have much to trade for, but will a 6 IV Beast Ball Beldum (Jolly) I hatched during my Beldum shiny hunt suffice?
Edit: Or a 6IV Female Hippopotas (Impish) in a Safari Ball with EM: Sand Tomb/Slack Off/Curse/Whirlwind also do?

Just commenting to say my offer is still on the table for the HP Fire Latios. Not meaning to be rude but I was just wondering if you still want to trade. I only plan to use it for Battle Spot battles.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

So, I haven't been active for a long while due to school, my new work etc. But I have been collecting events, so decided to get back to Smogon trading with this:

MASSIVE UPDATE!

(#382 - Kyogre Ø )

OT: ウルトラ | ID: 180113 | RNG'd by Nuren (Code by Mr.GX)
Modest | Drizzle | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
UT: Ice Beam, Origin Pulse, Calm Mind, Muddy Water
Non Redistributable

(#383 - Groudon Ø )

OT: ウルトラ | ID: 180113 | RNG'd by Nuren (Code by Mr.GX)
Adamant | Drought | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
UT: Earthquake, Precipice Blades, Bulk Up, Solar Beam
Non Redistributable

(#483 - Dialga Ø)

OT: 2018 Legends | ID: 020218 | RNG'd by Nuren (Code by Mr.GX)
Quiet | Pressure | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
UT: Roar of Time, Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon
Non Redistributable

(#494 - Victini Ø)

OT: トウホク | ID: 170630 | RNG'd by FrenchGaudi
Hasty | Victory Star | RNG Method
UT: V-Create, Reversal, Stored Power, Celebrate
Non Redistributable

(#773 - Silvally Ø )

OT: エーテル | ID: 170922 | RNG'd by FrenchGaudi
Jolly | RKS System | RNG Method
UT: Multi-Attack, Parting Shot, Punishment, Scary Face
Non Redistributable

(#778 - Mimikyu ♂ )

OT: ポケセン | ID: 170922 | RNG'd by Winry
Adamant | Disguise | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
UT: Astonish, Play Rough, Copycat, Substitute
Non Redistributable

(#802 - Marshadow Ø)

OT: Mt Tensei | ID: 100917 | RNG'd by FrenchGaudi
Jolly | Technician | RNG Method
UT: Spectral Thief, Close Combat, Force Palm, Shadow Ball
Non Redistributable

Hello fellow friend!

I'm interested for my timid shaymin and jolly crobat in:

(#643 - Reshiram Ø)

OT: サトシ | ID: 07161 | Injected WC
Timid | Turboblaze | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
UT: Blue Flare, Fusion flare, Mist, Draco Meteor
Fully Redistributable

(#644 - Zekrom Ø)

OT: SPR2012 | ID: 03102 | Gen 5
Adamant | Teravolt | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
UT: Bolt Strike, Hone Claws, Haze, Outrage
Non Redistributable

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello fellow friend!

I'm interested for my timid shaymin and jolly crobat in:

(#643 - Reshiram Ø)

OT: サトシ | ID: 07161 | Injected WC
Timid | Turboblaze | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
UT:
Blue Flare, Fusion flare, Mist, Draco Meteor
Fully Redistributable

(#644 - Zekrom Ø)

OT: SPR2012 | ID: 03102 | Gen 5
Adamant | Teravolt | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
UT:
Bolt Strike, Hone Claws, Haze, Outrage
Non Redistributable
Sweet, I'll get em ready soon :3

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Are you still looking for Gen 3 Shiny Deoxys/Mews ? I have a bunch with proofs. Tell me asap. I need the event 5ivs Japanese Shiny Mimikyu and Moon Ball 5ivs Modest Lunala if we end up making a deal.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Are you still looking for Gen 3 Shiny Deoxys/Mews ? I have a bunch with proofs. Tell me asap. I need the event 5ivs Japanese Shiny Mimikyu and Moon Ball 5ivs Modest Lunala if we end up making a deal.
Sorry for the delay, was busy! Hmm, the Shiny Mimikyu is Non-redis, so I can trade it, you cannot. (As per the owner's wish). Lunala is fully redistributable though. Do you have any bold shiny mew and Rash 6 IV deoxys or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)