Mt. Silver - v. 2.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can i request these 2 pkmn female and spitbacks, Dream Ball HA caterpie and dream ball HA adamant shuppet with the egg moves stated
i can offer dream ball pachirisu, vulpix,slugma,hoothoot or heavy ball snorlax

Sure, that works for me. I'm being battered with homework at the moment, anyways. :P
EDIT: Will be online for just under 3 hours. Hopefully we can trade around then.
I can get online shortly. Will add you and come online.
hi can i request these 2 pkmn female and spitbacks, Dream Ball HA caterpie and dream ball HA adamant shuppet with the egg moves stated
i can offer dream ball pachirisu, vulpix,slugma,hoothoot or heavy ball snorlax
Sorry mate, I have all Dream Ball females (as stated in OT) and Heavy Ball Snorlax. Would you be interested in two (fairly simple) BPs?
May I please have an elekid? Here is a screenshot from my global link account, http://prntscr.com/85zr6a
Thanks a lot!!
Sure. Upload anything that's hard to snipe (i.e. not a Zigzagoon or Poochyena) to the GTS and VM me when you've done so. Ask for a female, level 1 Elekid.

So July 12, I posted saying that I was in the hardcore MCAT study phase. I was wrong. That begins now. I've asked a mod to lock this, and under no circumstances will the thread be reopened until after my test, on September 12 (I postponed it from Aug. 21). The only trade I'll be completing is for the free Elekid, provide proof of registration via PM.

Thanks for y'all's support, I'll surely need it.

Update (9/12/15 - 22:05)
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. I've updated the thread with a few breedables, changed up the BR format (too many images), and added my TOTMC Hoothoot. For the foreseeable future, I'll be SRing - I created a new OR savefile. Some upcoming SRs (hopefully) include:

Endeavor Pikachu - x.x.x.31.x.31 +Spe, HP Ice
OR Latios - Hasty 6 IV
Manesh Hoopa - useable flawless
Hope Diancie - useable flawless
US Giveaway Rayquaza - useable flawless
Groudon - 6 IV Relaxed and 6 IV Mild
Moltres - Useable HP Grass
Yveltal - 5 IV Modest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)