SM UU My Best UU Team

(I don't know if this is ok to post or not because my last thread got locked as I posted it in competetive play so if the admins would kindly not lock me and would rather send me a comment on my profile, I check my profile everyday afterschool and get email notifications. Don't block me if this is a second offense, I'm new to smogon)
This team is quite possible my favorite team ever to bad it only works in UU
This is my first post so go easy on me here if i miss some explanations
Test this yourself because my explanations will be less than adequate

Tank (Aggron-Mega) (M) @ Aggronite
Ability: Filter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

Wall (Blissey) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Protect

Batman (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Swords Dance

#Not Contrary (Serperior) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Contrary
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Hidden Power [Water]

Bubbles (Azumarill) (M) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Hands On (Ambipom) (F) @ Normal Gem
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Acrobatics
- Pursuit
- Power-Up Punch

Mega Aggron:Wall with filter, pure steel providing resistances, a true physical tank, Rocks+Roar=Good time. He almost never attacks, he just has those moves in case they switch in or he roars in a favorable type(often fairy) as they will predict the roar and stay in or you can roar again possibly swap them back in.

Blissey-SO MUCH BETTER THAN CHANSEY(in my opinion, to bad without eviolite the line gets murdered by strong physical hits), blissey is less afraid of knock off, reliable recovery with protect and leftovers, your swap in on almost any special and several weaker physical hits if you predict right. heal bell prevents tocis, protect is stall, and seismic toss is steady damage

Gliscor-Not a rocks set, we dont have room for that WITH ALL THIS POWER. protect turn one and every other turn really to get them heals

Serperior-SPECS LEAF STORM, ALL OTHER SPECIALS MOVES ARE UST FOR COVERAGE SWEEP POTENTIAL UnREAL. This thing can surpriingly tank, be afraid of priority and sash users, or anything that walls you, but not blissey and even aggron. They are just set up fodder for your leaf storm spam :P

Azumarill-its a pokemon i always wanted to use, z-belly drum heals you up. not always worth popping right away. 1744 attack after belly drum means they need TANKS and Burn because priorty aqua jet murderizes things. rest of move set is coverage and up to you if you find other moves better

Ambipom-Normal gem fake out, then acrobatics them away with technician+No Item. Another effective one trick pony with fake out spam. Technician pursuit will hurt anything on the switch out, especially ghost and psychic types. Power-up punch because technician boosts your moves but they will not be high power moves either way.

This team is amazing, but I know how to use it so good luck. I almost never lose with this team :P

1. azu is banned
2. normal gem is unreleased
3. you cant use 2 hidden power at the same mon at the same time

dude have u even played this team

1. azu is banned
2. normal gem is unreleased
3. you cant use 2 hidden power at the same mon at the same time

dude have u even played this team
I do showdown. I dont do wifi battles. Maybe it was a glitch. run HP flying or water and then giga drain
Also i made this team pre-azumarill
normal gem being unreleased is not my fault.
This is my first post so chill bro. UU tier has moved on while i was playing OU

Last edited:
Okay I've shitposted enough, here's a real rate.

1. Aggron + Blissey is a solid core, but in this case Blissey wants Wish over Soft-Boiled. Without Wish, Protect is a wasted slot, and Aggron is too easy to wear down.
2. Gliscor doesn't want Protect if it's not running Sub. Either replace it with Facade or Roost. Either way, Facade is a great move on SD Gliscor, and probably better than KO most of the time.
3. You can't have two hidden powers. No matter how much you think you can. That, and water/flying don't help as much as Fire, as they don't really hit Scizor that hard and he's the key concern. I'd use Leaf Storm / HP Fire / Sub / Leech Seed and use Leftovers. You lose some initial hitting power but Aggron really appreciates Leech Seed support.
4. Azu is banned. Belly Drum Kommo-o is a decent hard sweeper, but on a team like this I'd rather use something like SD Infernape for his ability to pivot around. Dragon Dance Haxorus or Kommo-o can also be pretty good.
5. Ambipom isn't good. He was only UU for a while because of a meme. Due to the team's general lack of speed control and physical focus, I'd use a Scarf Latias here.

Okay I've shitposted enough, here's a real rate.

1. Aggron + Blissey is a solid core, but in this case Blissey wants Wish over Soft-Boiled. Without Wish, Protect is a wasted slot, and Aggron is too easy to wear down.
2. Gliscor doesn't want Protect if it's not running Sub. Either replace it with Facade or Roost. Either way, Facade is a great move on SD Gliscor, and probably better than KO most of the time.
3. You can't have two hidden powers. No matter how much you think you can. That, and water/flying don't help as much as Fire, as they don't really hit Scizor that hard and he's the key concern. I'd use Leaf Storm / HP Fire / Sub / Leech Seed and use Leftovers. You lose some initial hitting power but Aggron really appreciates Leech Seed support.
4. Azu is banned. Belly Drum Kommo-o is a decent hard sweeper, but on a team like this I'd rather use something like SD Infernape for his ability to pivot around. Dragon Dance Haxorus or Kommo-o can also be pretty good.
5. Ambipom isn't good. He was only UU for a while because of a meme. Due to the team's general lack of speed control and physical focus, I'd use a Scarf Latias here.
Essentially remake the team lol. I feel the wish is fine and the hidden powers was an accident, that is normally giga drain.

For gliscor I hate sub and I like protect for the trolls, the stalls, and recovery. after a protect then i make my swap normally

I have actually never had to worry about scizor or latias, never faced them.

Azumarill I didn't realize got boosted to UUBL until after I posted this. Just kind of jumped the gun and didn't re-validate my team after letting it sit on the shelf for a bit.

I use a scarf togekiss set(called kisses) I can post if people want it. I made a set u variant with sash omastar but tentacrual probably fits better. I will probably not post the set for that one

I would rather put z-move kommo-o if I were to use your suggestion for that(z clangerous soulblaze)

I find ambiom is amazing if it outspeeds(with +speed nature it better at 361). Normal gem fake out hurts all but the most physical of walls and if you want to run u-turn fake out spam becomes more reliable

For serperior, again I hate sub but a leech seed protect set is something I favor, Leaf storm is a must, I am curious for a 4th move suggestion considering the move set I would prefer.

Scarf latias or kommo-o instead of togekiss(my current replacement for azumarill) works for me. I'll keep trying out ambipom but if it begins to feel useless ill try the latias set.

Massive thanks for your help, I'm still new to competitive(i mostly try ladder climbing with theme teams that do ok, aren't hyper-competitive and I get decent records with them. Just can't really post them here on smogon(I'm new to smogon to, literally my first post lol) because smogon is a competitive place))

Essentially remake the team lol. I feel the wish is fine and the hidden powers was an accident, that is normally giga drain.

For gliscor I hate sub and I like protect for the trolls, the stalls, and recovery. after a protect then i make my swap normally

Azumarill I didn't realize got boosted to UUBL until after I posted this. Just kind of jumped the gun and didn't re-validate my team after letting it sit on the shelf for a bit.

I use a scarf togekiss set(called kisses) I can post if people want it. I made a set u variant with sash omastar but tentacrual probably fits better. I will probably not post the set for that one

I would rather put z-move kommo-o if I were to use your suggestion for that(z clangerous soulblaze)

I find ambiom is amazing if it outspeeds(with +speed nature it better at 361). Normal gem fake out hurts all but the most physical of walls and if you want to run u-turn fake out spam becomes more reliable

For serperior, again I hate sub but a leech seed protect set is something I favor, Leaf storm is a must, I am curious for a 4th move suggestion considering the move set I would prefer.

Scarf latias or kommo-o instead of togekiss(my current replacement for azumarill) works for me. I'll keep trying out ambipom but if it begins to feel useless ill try the latias set.

Massive thanks for your help, I'm still new to competitive(i mostly try ladder climbing with theme teams that do ok, aren't hyper-competitive and I get decent records with them. Just can't really post them here on smogon(I'm new to smogon to, literally my first post lol) because smogon is a competitive place))

So, Kommuniom-z is banned, and togekiss fills a completely different role than what azu used to do. If you are not facing Scizor and Latias, how high on the ladder are you? If you are not finding Scizor/Latias thats not a good sign

So, Kommuniom-z is banned, and togekiss fills a completely different role than what azu used to do. If you are not facing Scizor and Latias, how high on the ladder are you? If you are not finding Scizor/Latias thats not a good sign
1300's I've dropped as of late, haven't played UU in a while, its why im asking for an udate on my team here.
and i mean dragonium z (not sure if its banned but i know kommunion-z)
And i like togekiss because it pisses so many people of, i wasn't exactly looking for an azumarill replacement

It sounds like you're playing on bottom ladder. Scizor is on something like 30% of teams, and although Aggron holds it off, you don't have great offensive tools for it. Latias also has something like 20% usage, and is pretty good against your core if it carries Psyshock.

Ambipom does decent damage, but it has no bulk, and isn't really super-fast for the tier. Priority users like Scizor or faster threats like Manectric eat it alive. Scarf Togekiss isn't a horrible replacement, but still leaves the team weak to Bullet Punches.

I wouldn't advise replacing Azu with speed control, as it leaves the team with no real ability to break walls. Some kind of setup sweeper or extreme bulky attacker is basically necessary.

Giga Drain isn't a bad fourth move for Serperior, but without Substitute+Leech Seed you become bait for Muk-Alola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)