SM Ubers My First Stall Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm a newbie here but a pokemon fan since childhood. Recently, I have become fascinated with Stall teams & developed the following, It's a bit unconventional but that makes it all the better in my eyes. I don't use weather abilities as that would make me weak to primals.

Z-Darkrai Burn Toxic Z-Haze Taunt + 252 speed 252 hp 4 defense (Timid Bad dreams

Darkrai's main purpose is to Taunt & put on early status effects. Z-Haze gives him much needed survivability.

Z-Clefable Stealth Rock Z-Moonblast Toxic Heal Bell + 252 spdef 252 hp 4 spattack calm unaware

My Stealth Rock setter/healer. If the opponent leads with Sab leye, I switch Darkrai out for Clefable & tinkle tackle him to oblivion. Also a great special wall.

Z-Arceus Steel Toxic Swagger Z-Iron head protect + 252 Def 252 hp 4 SPeeD impish multitype

If the opponent starts with Diancie, he's my man, 1 z-move ends that pesky magic bouncer without any trouble. Also my main physical wall, or wall for that matter.

Giratina O (Hex Draco Meteor T-wave Protect + 4 speed 252 special attack 252 defense) Modest Levitate

Immunity to ground & good Def make him a premier physical wall & he can exploit status effects to bring the pain & pace.

Blastoise Assault Vest (Rapid Spin Scald Dive Ice Beam + 252 hp 252 spdef 4 speed) Calm Rain Dish

A great bulky water type special wall. Rapid Spin is infinitely better than Defog. His move set gives him stall team utility but he still benefits from the defensive upgrades of the Vest. Ice beam is always useful for its coverage. Also plays well against Primal Kyogre thanks to Rain Dish
Muk (Assault Vest pursuit knock off Poison jab shadow sneak + 252 hp 80 attack 76 specdef 100 def ) adamant Poison touch
My trapper. He can poison accurately thanks to jab + poison touch but still benefits from the Vest, this was the idea that Inspired Blastoise. He is a great mixed wall too.

So, that's my team. What do u guys think ?

I'm a noob here too. I feel for you.

I think that the formatting and team itself could be improved without too much work.

First, on the subject of formatting, enter the import/export screen. Then copy and paste each set where you have them right now. The goal should be to improve readability, and also so if I were to copy and paste this into my import export screen, I would have the completed pokemon in my thing.

My post draft got deleted so forgive me... I have to retype.

On the team itself it could use work, but it has potential and the concept is there. This may or may not be your first team, and I hope you don't take offense, but you made some beginner mistakes. Firstly, I encourage you to only use one z-move, unless that was to give you utility. I advise Z-Haze. Secondly, I haven't played this tier in a while, but I believe swagger is banned. Thirdly, I don't think RainDish is doing blastoise any good. If you had torrent, you could at least do late game damage with scald.

I hope my review helps you. If you correct the format, after the Hurricane, I'd be glad to help you.

Thanks! Your team has good potential.

-Magikingdra

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Your formatting is also incorrect - you need to export your team using Pokemon Showdown and paste it in the thread. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the formatting and level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)