My New Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would you be interested in Dusk Ball Zorua for your Moon Ball Murkrow? I can offer you either a perfect male Zorua OR a female spitback :)

Hi, would you be interested in Dusk Ball Zorua for your Moon Ball Murkrow? I can offer you either a perfect male Zorua OR a female spitback :)
A female spitback will do. I'll give you a pentaflawless female Murkrow for it so it should be a fair trade. What do you think? Will take a while for me to breed you one, though, as the list of pending trades keeps growing.

A female spitback will do. I'll give you a pentaflawless female Murkrow for it so it should be a fair trade. What do you think? Will take a while for me to breed you one, though, as the list of pending trades keeps growing.
Great, that sounds like a fair trade. :) I understand it will take time to breed the Murkrow, so just notify me once you have the Murkrow ready :)

Sure, I can help with that. Unfortunately, I've had quite a bit of stuff on my plate lately, so you'll have to wait 'till I sort out some rl stuff / other orders. If you don't have any of my specific wants, I can take a male of any Pokémon I have listed with 4 egg moves. Does not have to be 5IV or have its HA, either. What do you say?
Sounds good to me! I'll take a look and breed you a couple of options! Thanks ever so much!

Sure, I can help with that. Unfortunately, I've had quite a bit of stuff on my plate lately, so you'll have to wait 'till I sort out some rl stuff / other orders. If you don't have any of my specific wants, I can take a male of any Pokémon I have listed with 4 egg moves. Does not have to be 5IV or have its HA, either. What do you say?
Hey mate, so I've bred some offers for you (All are ORAS bred)- let me know what you think and if anything interests you!:

John/60036
Species: Phanpy (Female)
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Tackle
Growl
Defence Curl
Ice Shard

John/60036
Species: Mawile (Female)
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Fairy Wind
Astonish
Sucker Punch
Fire Fang

John/60036
Species: Lickitung (Male)
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: xx/31/31/xx/xx/xx
Curse (Egg Move)
Amnesia (Egg Move)
Belly Drum (Egg Move)
Body Slam (Egg Move)
Let me know what you think? I'm happy to part with any of them for a 'Frisk' Sentret!

Hey mate, so I've bred some offers for you (All are ORAS bred)- let me know what you think and if anything interests you!:

John/60036
Species: Phanpy (Female)
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Tackle
Growl
Defence Curl
Ice Shard

John/60036
Species: Mawile (Female)
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Fairy Wind
Astonish
Sucker Punch
Fire Fang

John/60036
Species: Lickitung (Male)
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: xx/31/31/xx/xx/xx
Curse (Egg Move)
Amnesia (Egg Move)
Belly Drum (Egg Move)
Body Slam (Egg Move)

Let me know what you think? I'm happy to part with any of them for a 'Frisk' Sentret!

Oh God...that Lickitung would help me so much, I'm willing to trade for it soon! Unfortunately, I'm at college right now. When I get home, I'll breed you a female spitback HA Sentret real quick and let you know when we can trade.

Oh God...that Lickitung would help me so much, I'm willing to trade for it soon! Unfortunately, I'm at college right now. When I get home, I'll breed you a female spitback HA Sentret real quick and let you know when we can trade.
Sounds good to me mate; do you know roughly how long that would be (just because I live in the UK and have work tomorrow! haha!)

Sounds good to me mate; do you know roughly how long that would be (just because I live in the UK and have work tomorrow! haha!)
Plenty of hours unfortunately. We can always trade tomorrow or whenever! So sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it right now.

hey is your bagon available with rock head too?
All of them are available with Rock Head. Sheer Force is available in all but the Safari Ball Bagon for compatibility reasons.

Have you bred the Murkrow yet?
Nope. In fact, I haven't bred any of my orders to completion yet! I'm sorry for this. There's been so much going on the last two weeks I haven't been able to do anything. However, I'll try and finish some of the orders this week.

Nope. In fact, I haven't bred any of my orders to completion yet! I'm sorry for this. There's been so much going on the last two weeks I haven't been able to do anything. However, I'll try and finish some of the orders this week.
It's ok, just take your time and let me know when the Murkrow is ready :)

Hey, I've got a decent amount of your wants ^^ :
Love Ball Mawile
Dream Ball Heracross (With Moxie)
Premier Ball Fletchling (With Gale Wings)
Great / Dive Ball Totodile
Dream Ball Buneary (With Limber)
Friend Ball Wingul
Friend Ball Shroomish
Safari Ball Trapinch

These from your thread interested me:
Nest Ball Lileep
Dream Ball Feebas
Nest Ball Ferroseed
Net Ball Tympole
Premier ball Togepi
Dive Ball Cranidos

Which ones would you want to trade? (If not all of course ^^ )

Hey, I've got a decent amount of your wants ^^ :
Love Ball Mawile
Dream Ball Heracross (With Moxie)
Premier Ball Fletchling (With Gale Wings)
Great / Dive Ball Totodile
Dream Ball Buneary (With Limber)
Friend Ball Wingul
Friend Ball Shroomish
Safari Ball Trapinch

These from your thread interested me:
Nest Ball Lileep
Dream Ball Feebas
Nest Ball Ferroseed
Net Ball Tympole
Premier ball Togepi
Dive Ball Cranidos

Which ones would you want to trade? (If not all of course ^^ )
Great, CMT for the greatball rock head bagon, would prefer a male one.
Sorry guys, but this is where I draw the line. As per point 8 of my rules, I was supposed to stop taking requests after 1-2 had been made, and I just kept going so as to try and cover all of them. Now I have so many pending requests that I'm thinking of just handing them out without egg moves, which is against my better judgment. I'll make the arrangements with you after I'm done with the 4-5 requests I'm currently swamped with, so please bear with me.

Sorry guys, but this is where I draw the line. As per point 8 of my rules, I was supposed to stop taking requests after 1-2 had been made, and I just kept going so as to try and cover all of them. Now I have so many pending requests that I'm thinking of just handing them out without egg moves, which is against my better judgment. I'll make the arrangements with you after I'm done with the 4-5 requests I'm currently swamped with, so please bear with me.
Of course! Take your time :) Just wanted you to know I have a decent amount of your wants :)

Hey! I noticed you were looking for a Love Ball Igglybuff. Well, if you still need one, I can breed up one! I would like this (I hope to do flawless:flawless):

Carlos/22251
Species: Scatterbug
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Redis
Notes: Archipielago pattern.

Hey! I noticed you were looking for a Love Ball Igglybuff. Well, if you still need one, I can breed up one! I would like this (I hope to do flawless:flawless):

Carlos/22251
Species: Scatterbug
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Redis
Notes: Archipielago pattern.

Togie! I've been away for so long, you have already changed your name! I'll see if I can breed this as I'm still on my Smogon break. I'll let you know.

Hey Teru_XD are you still around? I'm keen on your Dex Nav Staryu, CMT?
Oh God I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier! I've been taking a break from Smogon but I'm slowly coming back. I'm also pretty sure I owe Nelson Tangela one of those Staryu too, so I'm gonna start sorting out the details. You see, I lost access to the 2DS I had months ago, so I can't really clone. I'll start looking into this QR Code method thing, though, and I'll let you guys know how that goes (If Nelson_Tangela is still interested, I'll get 2 anyways).

Oh God I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier! I've been taking a break from Smogon but I'm slowly coming back. I'm also pretty sure I owe Nelson Tangela one of those Staryu too, so I'm gonna start sorting out the details. You see, I lost access to the 2DS I had months ago, so I can't really clone. I'll start looking into this QR Code method thing, though, and I'll let you guys know how that goes (If Nelson_Tangela is still interested, I'll get 2 anyways).
No worries! Just me know. It's no hurry.

Good to hear that you're coming back.

No worries! Just me know. It's no hurry.

Good to hear that you're coming back.
Just checked, and it looks like the QR code thing has been patched! Gonna have to ask for cloning services here, I guess.

Could I get a Fast Ball Krabby and Lure Ball Houndour for it? Both female spitbacks, of course. Is that okay with you?

Just checked, and it looks like the QR code thing has been patched! Gonna have to ask for cloning services here, I guess.

Could I get a Fast Ball Krabby and Lure Ball Houndour for it? Both female spitbacks, of course. Is that okay with you?
Yes of course. Will need a few days to do it but I think I can do it by Monday.

Would you by any chance be interested in a spitback trade? Interested in the female HA (Sniper) Spearow Dream Ball spitback. I recently bred HP Ground Flash Fire Cyndaquil, 4 EM Chimchar, and HP Ground Ralts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)