Walrus Myzozoa's Walrus and h8rs' Ball [Won by Yeti]

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
ok next 3 ppl on 7.5

Texas

Evergray-madness caught another victim
Beginning is dope, this dudes singing not really. Kind of pathetic, but i love the stringed instrument main part. 7.5

Yeti

she wants revenge - written in blood
Lyrics are morbid. This is pretty obnoxious. Slow starter. Lyrics get pretty good before 3 minutes. Song gets good around the same time. almost camp/10. 7.5.

koc
Chewing Gum-Bitter Ruin

This starts like one of those songs you should listen to all the way before you judge it, or it’s gonna pull a twist on you. The lyrics are open enough and creepy enough, reminds me of amanda palmer 7.5/10.

Myzozoa

tied for 4th/5th

Soul fly

postmodern jukebox-creep

Lol soul fly thought he was gonna blow me away with this creep cover. Let me tell you i could write a book on ‘creep’ covers and this is far from the most of it, it’s a great idea, executed not especialy well. 8/10 pander capped. lack of repeat listen value, general uninspiring singing, like there is more to it than being able to hold a note out for a long time. How hard do you think it is do what this singer is doing? A lot of people do a good cover of creep.

rodan

Kylie minogue and nick cave- where the wild roses grow

Hmm rodan, idk about ur submit which consists of nick cave cheating on pj harvey.

This is creepy, for sure. Not all that gripping, fairly predictable. 8/10.

Myzozoa

then

Shubaka

Nothing but thieves-ban all the music

Finally a dude who can sing. Lol you think this is emo?? Shubaka is upbeat++

Anyway this is pretty great musically. I left satisfied, except it just wasnt that creepy 8.3/10.

Myzozoa

tied in 1st on 10pts

Dle

The cranberries -zombie

the cranberries. 10/10 song, 10/10 music video 10/10 chorus. You hear that bass? Thats how a 10 song ends.

Eagle4

6) Duke of Burgundy (Opening Credits) - Cat's Eyes

6) Duke of Burgundy (Opening Credits) - Cat's Eyes

This is v pretty. More sad than creepy i guess, but cant catch the lyrics first time. Beginning is perfect. The lyrics are rly good, ive had like the same thoughts except obv ive changed a lot as coming to terms w things. This is not that creepy, if anything this is like, mindful. Song structure is dope af, as is the instrumentation. 10/10.

Myzozoa

vonFiedler

a correction since i graded the wrong song:

depeche mode-blasphemous rumors

ok def creeped out, fun topic. not much into this, it is creepy music tho. singing just is so w.e. might have been a good song w diff singers, but doubt it. 6.7/10

Myzozoa

i will reveal cat 7 tomorrow at sometime in the west coast evening.

last chance to check if your submission is actually on any year end billboard top 100 chart before being found out live during the reveal, cause I cba to check it as I listen.

Myzozoa

w,e i change my mind,

next reveal in one hour. i need to be done with these cats so I can be undistracted from searching for housing and/or planning my travels for the fall.

Myzozoa

your header is the 2nd goat:

alicia keys- try sleeping with a broken heart

"there are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves."

also check all her outfits in this video are also goat.

Myzozoa

in last place:
Snype

Fall out boy-thnksfrthmrmrs
Oh god why?? Lyrics are really w.e. It was a struggle to get through this one tbh. 2/10. I died after 2 minutes. It is like purposefully amatuerish, how did this chart idk? Strong candidate for worst submit.

Myzozoa

tied for 2nd to last
walrein:

Walrein

Audioslave-like a stone
Yeah congrats you took the fun out of this cat that was supposed to be about pop music, and instead we have this dude whose voice, no one should have to hear ever. Why do people like this? Is someone holding a gun to their head and making them watch it a million times. Oh god these lyrics are actually offensive. Are you sure this charted. I believe it based on the youtube videos but ima pretend this song just doesnt actually exist as a pop music hit. o k it is mildly less boring 3 minutes in. 3/10.

4maskwolf

Lmfao-party rock anthem

This song was apparently one of the most successful on the charts, yet is so bad. 3/10.

Myzozoa

next:
Shubaka

The killers-mr brightside

This beginning sounds so bad. This is just awful 3.5/10. Shubaka says this is eternally on the radio in uk, feel bad if this is true.

Myzozoa

then

Texas

shaggy -it wasnt me

Why do i still hear this song on the radio in 2017, if anything proof of media conspiracy. Twice as good as snypes submission tho.
4/10

Myzozoa

then tied on 7:

Asek

Jay-z izzo

I have it on my computer but idk abt a internet link. So the blue print version im listening to. It’s not my fav song or even a good song relative to the album it is on. Good verse at the end finally. 7/10. Back to ‘girls girls girls’ which comes after is way better.

Lw

Heaven - DJ Sammy & Yanou Feat. Do (2002 31st)

Heaven - DJ Sammy & Yanou Feat. Do (2002 31st)

Synth++ too much for me. Lyrics pass. This is ok it just isn’t anything special, about as obnoxious as a I can stand. Fine ending. I am okay with whoever made this song getting paid. 7/10

Myzozoa

next

ck
Gorillaz-feel good inc

Like i never heard this before. It’s a pretty good song, but ive never really loved listening to it. 7.2/10

Myzozoa

next:

Koc

Alicia keys-no one

Honestly i hate her singing at the beginning before the chorus. Alicia keys is really hit or miss for me. Dont like the backgrounds. Lyrics r classic pop drivel, bridge is weak 7.3/10. No one could make me listen to this song, twice in a row, no one.

Myzozoa

ok 5th

rodan

mya-case of the ex

Lyrics are dope. I dont want to listen to it a million times, even tho it is relentlessly catchy. There is another song for chicks who date men who still have contact with their ex’s: no scrubs. 8.1

Myzozoa

in 4th

dle

Lil wayne-how to love
Pretty good song till the end, and the ‘ur so beautiful’, but also just never really goes that far outside of the chorus, which is admittedly strong. 8.2/10

Myzozoa

in 3rd

yeti

outkast-hey ya

I love the intro hadn’t heard it before. Yeti says this is the goat, but it isnt even the best outkast song. I hear lots of pop songs influenced by this one. 8.3.

Myzozoa

1st
billymills

Dj khaled-all i do is win

Too bad u couldnt submit the 10/10 remix

convo between me and my ex:

me: sends video, and writes

"in case u dont have this in ur life

fsr"

ex:"i already have it in my life but not in song form. ie all i do is win."

thas my story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)