Next Best Thing: Sun & Moon Ed. 1

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Also would have to go with Cynde's on this. Nape was kind of an odd mon this week, I saw it going from discussed poorly to very highly acclaimed due to the new shift.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Since this has died down, I will close this temporarily. Thanks for those who participated, and I will probably host another one in the upcoming future when more new interesting shit enters this tier!

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Since this has died down, I will close this temporarily. Thanks for those who participated, and I will probably host another one in the upcoming future when more new interesting shit enters this tier!

I just think NO ONE in their right mind wanted to touch smeargle...I thought about doing a set for the sake of participation but couldn't even come up with one worth posting.

Yeah TBH I kinda liked coming up with new sets, it was a good brain exercise. Just took a break for a while and I agree it is impossible to make a set for Smeargle. Would be pretty neat if you could restart this thread.

Agreeing with Tera Melos and Cookees, Smeargle wasn't really something I wanted to tackle.
And aside from that, I imagine a good number of people just took a break from UU after all the insane drops we got, the meta was thrown into chaos which made it hard to know what sets were even worth running, let alone what would be the ''Next best thing''.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello frens!

After getting pms from a few participants, this will be re-opened in the near future, definitely within the next week. Reason being, ye I didn't do a particularly great job with the Pokemon selections and then I kinda rushed my actions so I'm sincerely sorry for that x_x

That being said, one other thing I'm wondering if the Friday-Wednesday rotation is something that you guys were more satisfied with or less satisfied with, as opposed to the original weekday rotation. In other words, "vote pls"

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I think this project fits a shorter duration, since it's only really construction of the sets and then voting, not much more. So, I'm going to vote for Friday-Wednesday Rotation for the sake of a quicker and more chance to get through "boring" mons or "boring" weeks. I think the problem with smeargle was no one wanted to touch it so the thread sat dead for a week. A quicker rotation gives us a sort of mulligan in the case that no one participated because of a bad mon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)