Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again!
I'm interested in Torkoal (31/31/31/x/31/0 (M)) this time.
I can offer Love Ball Emolga, Pancham or Bruxish (or other Apricorn Ball Pokemon).

Hey again!
I'm interested in Torkoal (31/31/31/x/31/0 (M)) this time.
I can offer Love Ball Emolga, Pancham or Bruxish (or other Apricorn Ball Pokemon).
Love Ball Emolga sounds great. Are you available to trade now? If so, I'll hop online. Also, if you have one with the HA that would be great too, but if not it's alright.

Love Ball Emolga sounds great. Are you available to trade now? If so, I'll hop online. Also, if you have one with the HA that would be great too, but if not it's alright.
I'll need to breed it first and then have lunch, but I'll give it its HA. :)
Will you be available in 45 mins-1 hour? (Edit: Unless I breed quick)

I'll need to breed it first and then have lunch, but I'll give it its HA. :)
Will you be available in 45 mins-1 hour?
No problem! I should be, but I may go to the gym for a bit so if I do end up going I'll message you and we can schedule a time for when I get back or another day. :)

No problem! I should be, but I may go to the gym for a bit so if I do end up going I'll message you and we can schedule a time for when I get back or another day. :)
Actually, I already bred it. :) So if you're available now I can go online (or if not, then later).

Hey! I really want a Bold Chansey with Natural Cure and egg moves. That you may have interest I can offer: Jolly Beldum; Premier Ball Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Spikes and Wide Guard; Beast Ball Marvel Scale Dratini with Aqua Jet, Drush and Ddance or a Premier Ball Snow Warning Timid Vulpix with Power Snow, Extrasensory, Freeze-Dry and Moonblast

Hey! I really want a Bold Chansey with Natural Cure and egg moves. That you may have interest I can offer: Jolly Beldum; Premier Ball Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Spikes and Wide Guard; Beast Ball Marvel Scale Dratini with Aqua Jet, Drush and Ddance or a Premier Ball Snow Warning Timid Vulpix with Power Snow, Extrasensory, Freeze-Dry and Moonblast
Hi! I could trade you a Chansey for that Dratini. Any spread you wanted in particular?

Hey, I'm interested in the Regenerator Mareanie...

I have a marvel scale dratini in a luxury ball if you're interested? has 3 perfect IVs, currently working on optimizing that...

/i have a lot of mons in general if you are looking for anything in particular but I've only recently gotten into the whole breeding/hidden ability game

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Would you be interested in a Love Ball Stufful (Adamant)/Beast Ball Dewpider (Brave)? Almost any mon of the list should be fine in exchange.

Interested in alolan geodude 31/31/x/31/x/31 (F, Galvanize), i have beast ball jolly gible w/ iron head, outrage, twister and iron tail jolly bagon with dragon dance, adamant dewpiders.

interested in Bounsweet, Carvanha and Torkoal.

Let me know if you see anything?

Timid Lunala
Before Hyper Training IVs – 22-23/24-25/23-24/31/31/31
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Def

Naughty Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training IVs – 27/31/11-12/31/18-20/31
Evs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Att

Mild Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training IVs – 23,24/31/5/31/20/31
Evs: 252 Sp. Att / 8 Att / 248 Spe

Naïve Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training – IVs 31/25/31/28/31/30
Evs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Att

Modest Phenormosa (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training IVs – 31/31/26-27/31/9-10/23
Evs: 252 Sp. Att / 4 Sp.def / 252 Spe

Timid Tapu fini (Master Ball)
Before Hyper Training – 15-16/31/31/31/29/31
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Timid Nihilego (Beast Ball)
Before Hyper Training – IVs 31/1-2/31/31/27/30
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Jolly Silvally (Poke Ball)
Before Hyper Training – IVs 14-15/31/31/X/30/31
Evs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Timid Growlithe (Fast Ball)
31/X/31/31/31/31 / Intimidate
Egg Moves: Close Combat/Crunch/Morning Sun

Timid Riolu (Beast Ball)
31/X/31/31/31/31 / Prankster
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch / Vaccum Wave

Modest Pelipper (Dive Ball)
31/31/31/31/31/31 / Hydration
Evs: 24 Hp / 252 Sp.Att / 4 Sp.def / 228 Spe
Egg Moves: Wide Guard

Acquired Rights:

Wubbalubba’s: (Semi-Redis)

Alolan Ninetales (m) (Battle Ready)
OT: Carlos ID: 629935 Level: 50
Nature: Timid Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Evs: 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe / 4 Sp.Def
Moves: Aurora Veil/Moonblast/Encore/Freeze-Dry

Litten
OT: Sam ID: 728440
Nature: Adamant Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Fake Out/Revenge/Crunch/Body Slam

Toki’s:
Golisopod (Battle Ready)
Nature: Adamant
Level: 50
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Evs: 252 Hp / 252 Att / 4 Sp.Def
Egg moves: Aqua Jet

Salandit (♀)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Corrosion
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

French Gaudi’s:Vikavolt
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31/20/31/31/31/31
248 hp/252 spa/10 spé
Thunderbolt / roost / bug buzz / volt switch

Noro’s:

Alolan Muk (Dusk Ball)
Level: 50
Adamant Poison Touch
IVs: 31 31 31 x 31 31
Evs: 252 Hp / 24 Sp.Def / Rest in speed
EM: Shadow Sneak

Celesteela (Beast Ball)
Adamant Beast Boost
IVs: x 31 31 31 31 x
Level: 65
OT: Alice
ID: 872815

Trapinch, "Trapi"
Ability: Sheer Force(if you have this available)
Nature: Jolly)
Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Endure, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Spread:
x/31/31/31/31/31 (F)

Interested in this. I can offer you one of these:
beast, moon, or heavy ball riolu
prankster
jolly
endure, bullet punch, crunch, vacuum wave(can also do blaze kick)
whichever you want
31/31/31/x/31/31

heavy ball jangmo-o
sound/bullet proof
jolly or hasty
none
whichever you want
31/31/31/x/31/31

moon, friend, love, or dive ball vulpix
snow warning
timid
freeze-dry, moonblast(guarenteed), hypnosis, encore, disable( whichever you prefer)
whichever you want
31/x/31/31/31/31

Hi folks, I'm posting to say this thread is OPEN again and I am looking for bug type 'mons especially! So bring in your bugs and take a look at my list if you want any of the pokemon I have. I'll be updating with new breedjects as they come in. Also, sorry to those who I couldn't get to before closing. If you're still interested in the pokemon I have up let me know (it's been two years since I've been open but just letting you know I'm here now lol)

UPDATES:
LF: Ledyba (Love Ball, Drain Punch)

Added Pokemon:

Last edited:
BIG Update!
I finally got Pokemon Bank, so now I will be able to transfer old Pokemon from HGSS up! I'm so excited for the new breeding projects this opens up for me!
To celebrate, I bred a new Pokemon from the ground up in HGSS, who also happens to be my favorite pokemon- Dunsparce!

So yeah, fun stuff. Expect some more additions outside of SM pokemon, and lots more love balls coming! Yay!

Aaaaaalso- it's starting to get a little crowded in here! I will be cleaning up a bit soon and reducing the amount of breedjects I have with wonder trading and releasing. If you want any of the ones I have but have nothing to offer, feel free to ask anyway!

As a final note, now more than ever I'm looking for pokemon with hidden abilities. Unfortunately, HGSS was before hidden abilities so I still am having a bit of trouble getting some of them.

Right now I am especially looking for Vulpix and Caterpie with hidden abilities.

Alright, that ends my big update post! Enjoy :)

Edit: Obtained Vulpix and Caterpie!

Last edited:
Update: Looking for Love Balls! If anyone has any to spare I'd really appreciate it! I've been trying my best to get rare love ball pokemon like Larvesta but it's not easy haha!
Also, I added a few more breedjects and a breedable! Yay! Check em out:

You may notice I have less breedjects for newer pokemon. Well, it's mostly because Ive been breeding a little smarter (parent swap- I just discovered that... wouldda saved me so much time in the past lol!) and I'm running out of room in my PC boxes. So, this'll be my last post before I do some mass wonder trading/releasing. I'll update accordingly afterwards.

EDIT:
So upon further considering, due to running out of room in my boxes I have decided to release most of my breedjects. I am undertaking a very large apricorn/HA breeding project and I intend to deliver that when I'm near completion and I'm pretty excited about it! As a result, however, I'll be closing up shop and re-opening in a new thread in the future. See you all then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)