Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! 6 IV Ditto is very impressive! How did you get your hands on a 6 IV Ditto? o_o
Would you mind letting me know which balls Vanillite, Chikorita, Sandygast, and Dratini are in? I'm interested in those :)
Vannilite(pokeball), chikorita(pokeball), sandyghast(quick ball), dratini (pokeball) and I got one from a give away and then traded a 4IV plus like 5 mons for another one

Vannilite(pokeball), chikorita(pokeball), sandyghast(quick ball), dratini (pokeball) and I got one from a give away and then traded a 4IV plus like 5 mons for another one
I'll take a vannilite and a Ditto, sure! You said you had modest no? If so I'll take that. What's your FC?

Update: Alomomola is added!
This was a long process as I accidentally killed the first regenerator Alomomola I found in SOSing and the next took a while to come! Then the four egg moves were quite a bit to breed too :P I might be a little pickier with Alomomola than with other pokemon because I love her so much ;w; hehe

Alomomola, "Caridad"
Ability: Regenerator, Healer, Hydration (listed if NOT Regenerator)
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Refresh, Tickle
Spreads:

31/x/31/31/x/31 (F)
31/x/31/31/31/x (M) x2
31/x/31/31/x/31 (M) x3
31/x/31/x/31/31 (M) x2
31/x/31/31/31/x (F) x3
x/x/31/31/31/31 (F)
31/x/x/31/31/31 (F)
x/x/31/31/31/31 (M, Hydration)
31/x/31/31/x/31 (F, Healer)
31/x/x/31/31/31 (F, Healer)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (M, Healer)
31/x/31/31/x/31 (M, Healer)
x/x/31/31/31/31 (M, Healer)
x/x/31/31/31/31 (F, Healer)​

Can I have one of your 31/x/31/31/31/x (F) Mareanies? I'm offering a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Jolly Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch

Edit: Many thanks

Last edited:

Okay I have modest, and My FC is 5043-5537-6992 IGN is tyler I will go to plaZa now

hey hey, I'm back!! would you be interested in an HA 4iv morelull spitback for 31/x/x/31/31/31 (F) x4 one of these feebases?

I'm back and looking at that feebas of yours. CMT for any one of these gals.

Feebas, "Amor"
Ability: Oblivious
Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Spreads:
31/x/x/31/31/31 (F) x4
x/x/31/31/31/31 (F)
31/x/31/31/31/x (F)

hey hey, I'm back!! would you be interested in an HA 4iv morelull spitback for 31/x/x/31/31/31 (F) x4 one of these feebases?
Hello! What ball is your Morelull in?

I'm back and looking at that feebas of yours. CMT for any one of these gals.

Feebas, "Amor"
Ability: Oblivious
Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Spreads:
31/x/x/31/31/31 (F) x4
x/x/31/31/31/31 (F)
31/x/31/31/31/x (F)
Hi! I'm actually interested in Snivy, whenever you're finished with that project if you're willing to offer one of those spitbacks for a trade. :)

Also in general I won't be on for a few hours tonight, so I will either have to trade when I get back tonight or tomorrow if that's alright. If not we can work out the details of when we could trade~

Hello! What ball is your Morelull in?

Hi! I'm actually interested in Snivy, whenever you're finished with that project if you're willing to offer one of those spitbacks for a trade. :)

Also in general I won't be on for a few hours tonight, so I will either have to trade when I get back tonight or tomorrow if that's alright. If not we can work out the details of when we could trade~
Sure, I'm just getting started on Snivy, but ill let you know whenever its ready.

Im interested in breedjects of feebas, torkoal, komala, and adamant rowlet. Can you CMT and see if you are interested in breedjects of any of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)