NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Why were you so sure haruno would flip VT, and if you thought it would why wouldnt you reccomend a different lynch?
It was more of a joke at my prediction, but Haruno has such an... interesting... playstyle I thought it would at least be nice to have them out of the question instead of distract us all with their antics

Lynch 3p1k

Never know if Jalmont was going for the ultimate mind game in the beginning

It was more of a joke at my prediction, but Haruno has such an... interesting... playstyle I thought it would at least be nice to have them out of the question instead of distract us all with their antics

Lynch 3p1k

Sure because joining a game and hard tunneling my presumed parnter leaving me at a severe disadvantage is a viable strat... i pic

Lynch 3p1k

Along with jalmont mind games i obviously came into the game leading off with a massive push on my pressumed scumbuddy and tunnelled them till the ends of the earth? k then. Also why did you feel the need to justify your lynch on haruno, i just asked about you reasons you thought it could flip VT? Getting a bit reactive are we? Vote Earlio

Sure because joining a game and hard tunneling my presumed parnter leaving me at a severe disadvantage is a viable strat... i pic

Along with jalmont mind games i obviously came into the game leading off with a massive push on my pressumed scumbuddy and tunnelled them till the ends of the earth? k then. Also why did you feel the need to justify your lynch on haruno, i just asked about you reasons you thought it could flip VT? Getting a bit reactive are we? Vote Earlio
MFW MOBILE PHONE WHY U DO DIS! I thought i deleted the first part of that post lol. I guess i only deleted half of it
?_?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I feel as if defending myself here won't help my scum "case"

I'll admit, I did get overly defensive over what was a joke, and voting Jalmont/3p1k is pretty damn stupid. Granny is also a very unlikely scumread, which hilariously makes me the best vote. Shame I can't vote for myself

Vote Granny Pie

Asek

Banned deucer.
hmmm im kind of in a couple of minds about who to lynch now, i didnt really like that granny hammer, but I thought he wouldnt want to self nom right after doing that? reflecting on it a bit more tho they might be angling for a super wifom clean from a gambit like that considering they have no teammates they need to force themselves clean somehow. Possible scum especially considering numerous things that they've said this game have pinged me....

Zorbees V MS is interesting. gonna read further into that at somepoint. Zorbees hasnt really expanded onto his ms scumread, and ms seems to be largely fuelled by omgus. Should play out this cycle and ill come to a better conclusion on that front w. posts.

ill prolly iso 3p1k sometime this cycle. dont think that slot holds much scum equity but should be a good brain excercise for me to go back and see if ive missed anything important from that slot

3p1k, zorbees and myself have been nominated once
granny pie has been nominated twice
metal sonic never been nominated

for reference^

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i kind of lost a lot of interest in this game when i went on vacation, which is why i didnt really expand a lot these last few days

here are my rambly thoughts on metal sonic:

metal sonic seems really weird to me from what i remember, his interactions with king were kind of weird, especially kings' "one person on the sonic wagon must be scum", metal sonic's asserting himself as the towniest person while OMGUSing me is also really bad because i have no clue how anyone is townier than me, i led the lynch on leet, then was nominated in a very likely 3 town noms, then i voted king_ as well, metal sonic has never been nominated so he keeps getting free lynches off, his d2 was really weird too, he parked a "revenge vote" (aka no good reason) on asek for most of the day then hammered hawkie for inactivity, it just strikes me as odd, but that might just be metal sonic being bad at the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)