NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Alright, imma iso out all 3 of you guys, within the next 24 hours or so. For now though might as well put out a bit of pressure lynch granny pie
We need a lot more activity out of this slot today. So imma just tag it Granny Pie
Ik the game kinda died down in terms of activity but at this point our massively built up advantage is practically gone.

Imma log off but question to Metal Sonic before i hop off. Earlier when the noms were tbz/granny/one other (dont really remember but i dont think anyone voted this slot), you voted tbz on the basis of "anything goes". I would like more explanation of why you voted tbz after he was kinda obvtown after the hammer on king/ensuing nomination of himself.

Asek

Banned deucer.
during that nom phase
ayyyy looks like i was right in one of king + granny hawkie groupies containing a scum. I dont think granny is scum himself tho in light of that king flip - they would be putting too many eggs into the one basket if they both hard townread and sheeped hawkie. Doesnt make sense to me.

That being said Tballz hammering king also makes him look really towny. I cant imagine scum in that situation hammering king insteaad of trying to divert lynch off of him onto someone else, considering i dont think the lynch was really set in stone at that point....

then earlio hasn't really had anything that pings me so far this game either. IDK

I think these are 3 town noms, haruno is the most likely partner to king + hitmonleet in my eyes.
Coming into today i actually had the opposite opinion of Asek regardind TBZ hammering scum there. Look at this

Then without any explanation while he is a L-1 tbz procedes to hammer.

If any of these are flipping red its tbz. And if scum isnt tbz and its not haruno (who i still cant read to save my life). Then i need to do some serious reevaluation of this game.
lynch tballz
then today

Imma log off but question to Metal Sonic before i hop off. Earlier when the noms were tbz/granny/one other (dont really remember but i dont think anyone voted this slot), you voted tbz on the basis of "anything goes". I would like more explanation of why you voted tbz after he was kinda obvtown after the hammer on king/ensuing nomination of himself.
????

Asek

Banned deucer.
as an aside i think it makes more sense for metal sonic to self nom in this pool then granny but wifoming over nominations probably isnt the way to solve this game

Asek

Banned deucer.
everyone who is alive now has been nominated at some point

granny 3 times
me twice
3p1k + metal once

if memory serves. probably gonna do an iso on metal at some point to see what zorbees was talking about. my 3p1k iso was relatively inconclusive but i didnt really have time to do a write up. Granny doesnt really have much content for me to iso anyway

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thats actually a while ago but if i recall correctly i was scumreading tbz pretty much; even after he was "obvtown after the hammer" which I didn't agree as much as you did, i was pretty sure that haruno was the last scum (if that was the case, it was 3 town noms again) so I was pretty much going to get that "nom day" over and done with and get rid of haruno

turns out haruno is a shit waste of a slot and player and the most awful I have ever seen

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
anyway since this is quite a fuckup I will be rereading every'one's ISO and the whole game again. god damn i want to procrastinate this so bad lol

umm but logically the best play today is to lynch granny pie no matter what, because tomorrow is 3p lylo noclear and we will want to have any potential scummy person out of that 3p. if someone mistakes a snap decision that would be fatal. today is just a good time to re-evaluate the game

Asek i wouldn't care much about the nominations if I were you. they don't matter at all since there is only 1 scum left AKA <everyone in the game isn't scum except one person>. so noms don't matter at all.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
as in, you're trying to get into the head of scum which you don't even know who it is.

instead of "what would scum do" the question you ask yourself is actually "what would I do if I were scum here?" which will never work because you are not that person AND you do not know who that person is ---> so you will not know how that person thinks at all ---> useless to think about it

i will read all the day info and just kill scum from there

when i feel like doing so

but it is more urgent now

This post has like 0 sense of self preservation. Scum would likely be defending themselves or at least actively pushing another lynch. Presenting this strat is saying "hey idc if i eventually get lynched but as long as this happens we still win with or without me". And rethinking i dont think tballz would honestly nom himself here, that'd be pretty ballsy. Probably looking a three town nomination.
refering to

Especially considering how much King defended him. And also zorbees is 100% town never lynch him please god like I think 3P1k + zorbees in lylo is gg town just lynch the third
(later on the same day as asek's quote)
I went back and reconsidered my scumread on him after reading that quote from TBZ and in addition to the lack of self preservation the logic that honestly echoes your reasoning (in the upcoming quote) for not lynching him cemented him as town for me.
hmmm i guess it looks kind of contraire to what they were saying earlier in the day, but i still think this is way too big of a gambit for scum to take in that scenario....

it doesnt really make too much sense for me if he is town (he didnt read confident in his hammer either???) but even less so as scum, i think its a huuuuuge risk to gamble the game on clearing himself off of that + then nominating himself if hes scum and i dont see him making the play in that situation, requires him to chain so many mislynches and i dont think the scumteam would agree to that plan considering the poor position the tballz slot has been in all game....

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
haruno was lynched after tballz right?

yea, was betting on haruno scum and that tballz nom was just a formality that we had to get over with

pretty much no thought was placed at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)