Metagame np: DOU Stage 0 - Tale as Old as Time | Magearna and Zygarde Quickbanned | Eevium Z Quickbanned

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Quite the package we got with this new gen...

Haven't really been building / playing much outside yesterday and today, but my initial reaction to Tapu Lele is that it definitely could be suspect worthy down the line. It's not really a case of breaking the meta game head on, it just hit us in the face with this bloody hilarious centralization that's unheard of since last gen mence... Can't really see it ever being deemed banworthy, but it's definitely really really strong and one of the reasons a certain blob is seeing some play round here.

Muk-Alola @ doesn't matter
Ability: any of them, i like touncher (that would be Poison Touch for those who've never shared a meme with an nu player)
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 188 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- w/e
- w/e

This god damn Jamaican wannabe blob is the pretty much quintessence of anti-meta. Pretty much every discussable suspect target outside of DDmence is a special attacker, and the best offensive typing this gen is without a doubt Psychic thanks to our good friend top lele. Psychic types get completely boned by this typing, because it has neutrality to both Fighting- and Fairy-type attacks. 68 Atk + Adamant is enough to 2HKO the classic bulky Zard-Y spread, and it's the highest base stat, meaning you get highest bang for the buck taking Adamant. Aside from completely pooping on Psychic types, it's also a really good counter to Mega Gengar and Jirachi, and with the new Knock Off buff, it's a really good user of a turn, because if you're forced out, you have to choose between losing an item or tanking a 90 BP STAB move on your mega. Gunk Shot over P-Jab because it one-shots the three usable Tapus.

As for Skymin and Mence, it really is hard to say with them. It's going to be a super chaotic SPL metagame if they both stay in the tier, but I don't necessarily object to that. The thing about them is that they just set the standard speed tiers to quite ridiculous heights. Speed creeping will go to extremes, and I do believe the most popular builds will be all out (3+ mons above 110 base max) and TR or SemiRoom.
Also I am so sick of hearing people say the words "broken" and "unhealthy"
They are cop-out words used to avoid real thought and discussion
I understand where the frustration with those words come from, given that they sound like a broken record by now, but TFC presented his opinion on why his [real] thoughts of Skymin are so with a pretty solid explanation. Dismissing his opinion by calling his labels cop-outs is really quite hypocritical if you long for discussion.

As for my personal take on Skymin, it is the same as the suspect test of last gen. I do think the metagame is better of without it, simply because its speed tier is so ridiculous to be compounded with the RNG-reliance that Serene Grace forces. Not broken in any way, but very much an unhealthy force in my eyes, especially with the SpD drops playing around in such a predominantly Special (attacking) metagame.

Just a proposal. Right here is a Google Sheets / Excel document that shows the metagame in the basis of three tiers: Staple Threat, Rising Threats (mons from previous generations that are "rising" as threats), and New Threats (threats from the "new" generation). Sometime in the future I may combine Rising Threats and New Threats, but the main point is that a (new) player can look at the document and immediately suck in basic information of the metagame. In terms of individual mons, I put them into another category based on their dominant type and even put their roles in parenthesis. In my opinion, this would be more convenient than looking through separate threads of role compendium and viability rankings, and somewhat of a use when looking through team building frameworks. I'm not saying that "this idea" will replace the prospective threads, but it would be something nice to have. As time moves on, I don't think that putting links on the mons' names so that (new) players can have direct access to their respective Smogon Dex information / location ain't a bad idea either. That way (new) players don't have to go through the trouble of EV'ing their mons (sort of like an EV compendium). Simply put, it would be a very simple map showing the majority of information needed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MOzaOBbYBVAcYXHJ1X0bXe-waiEJ-aJH4b7Y7EktbCo/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Test Bot # if you want to go through with that spreadsheet, you should organize the pokemon by their roles instead of typing. New players (like myself) can find Charizard's typing on Serebii; finding out what each pokemon does is a lot more difficult (especially when the analyses for this gen aren't up yet). Organizing by role would also make it a better reflection of the role compendium.

Test Bot # if you want to go through with that spreadsheet, you should organize the pokemon by their roles instead of typing. New players (like myself) can find Charizard's typing on Serebii; finding out what each pokemon does is a lot more difficult (especially when the analyses for this gen aren't up yet). Organizing by role would also make it a better reflection of the role compendium.
The reason why they were organized by types is to show which mons are especially used for that type and which mons new players should specifically check when building their team. And as I said, once analysis for specific mons are done, I will link them to their names. You will find their specific roles there.

Edit: There is usually a thread called role compendium that does a good job of what you have mind.

Last edited:

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ok I think it's kinda bs that a bunch of the things you're attempting to call out you're doing worse yourself and I will assume this is not a meme. If you wanna meme I will gladly out meme you. I love memes.

First, you didn't really refute anything I said. I guess checks/counters/archetypes aren't important and its ok to gloss over likely RNG events for, like, diversity or something!!! Your original post didn't have much argument so I used a particularly lame statement as a jumping point for my own points. You legit took out context from multiple quotes and attempted to make them not matter because they happen to be "oversimplified". If they're in such a state, why can you barely respond to them?

Ok so Scarf and Sub stuff is a kind of vague answer but I'll generally apply to them. Is Scarf generally annoying? Yes. Is that enough for me to look at my teambuilder and feel safe against Skymin? No. It's totally dependent on the Scarf mon, both teams and both speed control options and to just say "well random Scarf is annoying for Skymin" but itself is kind of a weak, meaningless statement. Sub is sort of an extension for positioning but the general answer will be "outplay that".

Let's look at some pretty basic Positioning Theory. This applies to all your listed scenarios which I'll extend on later. In theory for offensive mons, you cannot make the first turn "Skymin + random partner vs 2 mons that feel EXTRA safe against Skymin". "Well this TFC guy is a small-minded, oversimplified broken-sayer, clearly he isn't going anywhere with this" you might say, BUT WAIT!!!, there's a reason for this. Something with Skymin had to happen before that turn bar potential double switches or lead matchups and, even if these situations came to be, I probably wouldn't leave Skymin in (cause like I can just bring it back later and try again without much trouble). The offensive mon often gets an extra turn in theory because the user isn't the one switching into a bad position, the opponent is the one attempting to make the situation good. We're getting to the point where so many possibilities exist that it's almost impossible to theory up a clear and concise answer.

So sure, you might get Skymin in against ZardY/Aegis but it probably didn't start that way without Skymin having taken some action beforehand, making all your listed examples a lot weaker because I now have a far greater chance of having already broken them before that turn happened. This creates a large possibility for Skymin to punish your positioning through heavy RNG events. Seed Flare on a switch is easy to do and has little consequence, if your Aegis or Zard required their SpD to be in a normal state, say if my partner special Salamence or something not-too-obvious-but-still-fits-my-point, then your previously great positioning against Skymin has just crumbled because I was free and likely to get Seed Flare to do it's job. This is, in part, why Skymin is broken. It can freely and unfairly punish solid positioning plays because it opens holes for either itself or its team to gain momentum and win.

With this in mind let's add a partner or solution to each presented bad Skymin position to make it a lot less bad (because vague 2v1 situations are always going to look bad and adding more detail shows it really isn't that bad sometimes):

Try skymin + what ever vs CharY+aegi.

Just add a Fire type to be Skymin's partner, like Heatran which is a common partner and looks great for this specific scenario, and a lot of your troubles go away.

Or skymin + whatever vs kyurem+togekiss

Add my boy Jirachi, oh look another logical Skymin partner, and get a double Serene Grace party going. Invite friends.

Or skymin + whatever vs Jirachi+salamance
Probably the most annoying one as Jirachi/Salamence itself is arguably broken but something like Aegislash (is that a...common partner?!) would help you here.

Or skymin + whatever vs any hail team

Shoutouts Mizuhime don't be bad and lose to hail that shit sux

I can just keep adding different partners, because there are so many, and these situations will look a lot better than previously made out to be.

I think Skymin is struggling to earn a spot on a team in SM. It just doesn't contribute much to a team relying on Tapu Lele and Mega Mence, getting walled by the same threats like Celesteela or Jirachi. I guess it fits on a team with Charizard Y, although the Rock Slide weakness can be annoying. It doesn't appreciate the increased usage of Icy Wind, either. It's fast, but not particularly powerful or bulky like Mega Mence, and it relies a lot on inconsistent flinches to stay alive. Skymin does NOT offer many critical resistances to the team, which can add more pressure on the rest of the teammates. More often than not, it can't score KOs as effortlessly as Mega Mence or Tapu Lele. Skymin can be a high-maintenance Pokémon, which may not be worth the effort when there are far stronger nukes that are easier to use, and esp when ur trying to make ur team airtight (anti-aerilate) and fire-proof.
This is pretty fair, Mega Salamence is probably one of Skymin's largest problems at the moment and seeing if it sticks around in this meta is something to watch out for if Skymin doesn't get the boot first. Furthermore, the attempts to be "airtight" are a problem for Skymin because it encourages the use of Steels. Celesteela is also an excellent answer, though much more passive and iffy relative to Mega Mence. That said, I don't think it has a ton of trouble fitting into teams and I think it benefits and eases games for Pokemon like Mega Mence and Tapu Lele, Tapu Lele + Skymin sounds pretty fuckin great offensively. Tear down incoming Aegislash SpD, have Earth Power ready to go if you were unlucky and DIDN'T get the drop, and prevent priority from hitting Skymin.

Edit:
Pocket

Dog, I was saying that the meta becoming airtight was worse for Skymin, not better.

Last edited:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
When I meant by "airtight" teams, I mean teams that can sponge hits from Mega Mence, which Skymin doesn't help with. I also think the reduced usage of Terrakion, Diancie, Amoonguss, Keldeo, and Azumarill hurts Skymin's appeal a bit. I've seen a lot more Milotic & Suicune, but the latter can tank a Seed Flare with 40% to spare with Psychic Seed and retaliate with Icy Wind. Skymin can help Lele break through Steels with Seed Flare -> Shadow Ball, but that takes 2 mons to bring down 1 mon so it isn't particularly efficient.

Alolan Muk is great. Dark is already a valuable defensive-typing for its unique Psychic immunity and Dark & Ghost-resists, but Muk also checks Fairy-types with its Poison STAB. I've seen Stratos making good use of Muk-A with an AVest set :d

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
ew why do people think hail is somehow going to be viable just bcos you got a new and argubly worse setter. or is it just n1n1. some steel types occasionally may switch into shaymin (on air flash/seed flare without the drop) still there's not one consistant answer to it outside of maybe thundy. saying speedcontrol advantige or having a subsitute set up is a way of checking it is my fav ignorant approach into arguing against shaymin suspect. having tailwind/trick room set up or subsitute on your steel type is obviously an advantige on your site and that beeing required to check a certain pokemon is rather absurd. you might as well say putting shaymin in a 2v1 position is a way of beating it since its not going to be able to flinch both the mons in one. now i think suspecting shaymin right away wouldnt be a good decision as the new sm format is way diffrent from what we had in oras, still its pretty stupid.

A really cool mon ive been using is zygarde 10%. we all know how good thousand arrows is and with 10%s speed you can find lots of opportunities to fire a few off. This is the set ive been using:

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
- Zen Headbutt

Ive only actually used thousand arrows and can see uses for extremespeed but the other 2 moves are literally useless. thousand arrows hits so much that you dont need anything else.

I don't think people have been talking nearly enough about this monster:

Tapu Lele is quite good on its own, but when paired with another strong Psychic-type such as Deoxys-A or Hoopa-U, it becomes absolutely broken. There are very limited (if any) checks to a core of Tapu Lele + Deoxys-A/Hoopa-U. Although all of these mons are pretty frail, they simply outspeed and KO everything in the meta before they can attack. Steels-types (i.e. Heatran, Aegislash, and Jirachi) can't check this core because of Deoxys-A's Superpower and Hoopa-U's Hyperspace Fury. Dark-types can't check this core because of Tapu Lele's Moonblast and Deoxys-A's Superpower. Psychic-types can't check this core because of Deoxys-A's Knock Off/Shadow Ball and Hoopa-U's Hyperspace Fury. When you see this core, there is little to no counter play. The closest thing to a reliable check to this core is Alolan Muk, which is not a very good Pokemon in itself. Even Pokemon that resist Psychic can be 2HKO'd one way or the other. For reference:

252 SpA Deoxys-A Psycho Boost vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela in Psychic Terrain: 217-256 (54.5 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
140 SpA Life Orb Hoopa-Unbound Hyperspace Hole vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela in Psychic Terrain: 146-172 (36.6 - 43.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
116 Atk Life Orb Hoopa-Unbound Hyperspace Fury vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Celesteela: 222-263 (55.7 - 66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Also considering that you have four other team slots, you can add more teammates to check Muk, other Steel-types, and anything else that "checks" this core.

I'd like to add that Psychic Surge's ability to block priority is absurd as well. It has become a staple on Hyper Offense teams, since it prevents fast, frail attackers such as Mega Gengar and Phermosa from being shut down by their typical checks (i.e. priority). This leads the meta to become hugely imbalanced, making slower, bulkier teams pretty much obsolete because of the power creep.

The bottom line is, Tapu Lele is incredibly over centralizing and needs to be suspected. If you don't think so, I'd suggest you first play a few games against Tapu Lele and then tell me if your opinion hasn't changed.

Laga

Forever Grande
A really cool mon ive been using is zygarde 10%. we all know how good thousand arrows is and with 10%s speed you can find lots of opportunities to fire a few off. This is the set ive been using:

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
- Zen Headbutt

Ive only actually used thousand arrows and can see uses for extremespeed but the other 2 moves are literally useless. thousand arrows hits so much that you dont need anything else.
I like the idea of fast Thousand Arrows, but if, like you say, the two other moves are useless, then why not rock a LO? Is there a certain OHKO or 2HKO where a band is absolute necessary? I doubt the LO recoil would do much to such a frail mon, and Protect is as always just rly good to have on especially on said frail mons, something LO could offer.

I think it's important to be built with a special synergy for it to work to its full potential tho. Now while that might be a pretty obvious statement for literally all pokemon, its especially true for pokemon with such a low BST. You would definitely want to run it with other pokemon that enjoy having specific levitators or flying mons grounded.

and just to touch on the subject
I don't think people have been talking nearly enough about this monster:

Tapu Lele is quite good on its own, but when paired with another strong Psychic-type such as Deoxys-A or Hoopa-U, it becomes absolutely broken. There are very limited (if any) checks to a core of Tapu Lele + Deoxys-A/Hoopa-U. Although all of these mons are pretty frail, they simply outspeed and KO everything in the meta before they can attack. Steels-types (i.e. Heatran, Aegislash, and Jirachi) can't check this core because of Deoxys-A's Superpower and Hoopa-U's Hyperspace Fury. Dark-types can't check this core because of Tapu Lele's Moonblast and Deoxys-A's Superpower. Psychic-types can't check this core because of Deoxys-A's Knock Off/Shadow Ball and Hoopa-U's Hyperspace Fury. When you see this core, there is little to no counter play. The closest thing to a reliable check to this core is Alolan Muk, which is not a very good Pokemon in itself. Even Pokemon that resist Psychic can be 2HKO'd one way or the other.
I really do think people have talking nearly enough about this monster.

Tapu Lele (or top lel if you're a memer with a neckbeard) is an absolute powerhouse. There is no doubting this cold, hard fact. I do, however, also believe that you are overstating actual game experience way too far. Tapu Lele + strong Psychic attacker is, if you ask me, nowhere near a definition of "broken". Sure, it might be frustrating that you need a counter on every team, but those happen to be usable for quite a lot of other things, suddenly making the inspiration for the counters less, you guessed it, broken. Here's why it really isn't as bad as it seems on paper.

• Alola-Muk is not a Pokemon you need to go out of your way to place on your team. It's a fundamentally good pokemon. With the buff to Knock Off as well as his amazing usage of Figy Berry, added to the fact that he oneshots the three dominant terrain setters, he's overall a pretty fucking good multi role-filler for your team, regardless of wether Tapu Lele exists or not. Despite his low BST, his typing and base stat distribution are good.
  • Alola-Muk is not even close to being the only counter to Psychic spam, and ignoring the fact that checks exist would be ignorant. Here is a list of Pokemon that flat-out counter Psychic spam: Alola-Muk, Mega-Metagross, Ferrothorn+Intimidate for superpower, Necrozma, Cresselia + anything that deals dmg, Celesteela with proper investment, Scizor with AssVest + terrain canceller? idk | And here is a list of things that lightly check Psychic spam: Heatran, Oranguru, Mega Mawile, Scizor without vest + terrain canceller?, cancelling their terrain with other terrain.
  • All the Pokemon on that list (except maybe vest scizor lol) fill multiple roles that include: [dealing with PsySpam] [doing other useful things]
The problem with saying that a combo of two can break any one Pokemon in Doubles making them broken, is that it ignores the fact that your opposing player also has two active slots as well as 6 potential spots. The only thing i can complain about even being annoying about Psychic Spam, and Tapu Lele specifically, is the fact that Scarf Lele and Deo-A inspire ridiculous speed creep thats unheard of in our tier. Problem is, they're sure as hell not the only pokemon doing that, and Skymin setting 127 WHILE being a super RNG reliant mon makes it much more individually unhealthy for the meta in my opinion.

For referance (all WITH psychic terrain)
252+ SpA All of their Psychic moves vs. 252 HP / 180 SpD Muk: 0 (negative 2%)
252+ SpA Tapu Lele Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 180 SpD Muk: 144-169 (34.7 - 40.8%)
192 Atk Life Orb Hoopa-Unbound Hyperspace Fury vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Muk: 152-179 (36.7 - 43.2%)
252 SpA Deoxys-Attack Psycho Boost vs. 252 HP / 212 SpD Celesteela: 178-210 (44.7 - 52.7%)
252+ SpA Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 252 HP / 212 SpD Celesteela: 99-117 (24.8 - 29.3%)

To really understand what the word "broken" means, you have to ask the following question:
Will a team with Tapu Lele always win against a team without Tapu Lele if the latter player played better? Pretty leading question, and not enough to single handedly decide wether a test is in order, but the answer is obviously no.

To wrap it up, Tapu Lele may be slightly centralizing and hilariously strong, but it's not even close to breaking the metagame apart from arguably speed creeping to extremes. It's not breaking the meta because its counters and checks fill plenty of roles and are diverse enough to not keep the metagame interesting. Can't say if Tapu Lele should never be tested, but I believe Skymin fits both the tags "broken" and "unhealthy" much better, and it's also contributing to the ridiculous speed creep

e: damn that was long u should color in my cc

Muk-Alola @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Stone Edge
- Protect

I've been experimenting with this gloop of gunk for a while and stumbled upon what really takes this mon from good to great for me right now: its ability gluttony. Berries like figy berry now restore 50% health when you drop below 25%, and with gluttony Muk can utilize this even earlier at 50%, making it very difficult to 2hko, and in some cases 3hko. as for the moveset, Knock / Gunk are standard choices and SE was chosen to help take care of common Lele partner, Char-Y.

Last edited:
Why no one is talking about Oricorios Formes? :O They are the reason aI started playing Doubles HAHA
So, dancer is a nice nice ability. I think that the best formes are Oricorio (fire/flying) and Oricorio Pom Pom (electric/flying). I tried both and i found that the latter works better. I use it in conjunction with Volcarona (the only mon that not stupid pair them with, because they are special attackers, not physical). Both quiver dance and Fiery Dance are copied by Dancer (using Pom Pom let's you having flying/electric/fire attacks instead of flying/double fire attacks). Dancer let's you even steal dance moves from the opponent (it happend only once 'tho).

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Leftovers
Ability: Dancer
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpA / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Hurricane
- Revelation Dance
- Roost

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quick Guard
- Protect
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

Volcarona @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Stance Change
Modest Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard

I use this team (it's the first time, so all the evs are probably beyond bad).

Why no one is talking about Oricorios Formes? :O They are the reason aI started playing Doubles HAHA
So, dancer is a nice nice ability. I think that the best formes are Oricorio (fire/flying) and Oricorio Pom Pom (electric/flying). I tried both and i found that the latter works better. I use it in conjunction with Volcarona (the only mon that not stupid pair them with, because they are special attackers, not physical). Both quiver dance and Fiery Dance are copied by Dancer (using Pom Pom let's you having flying/electric/fire attacks instead of flying/double fire attacks). Dancer let's you even steal dance moves from the opponent (it happend only once 'tho).

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Leftovers
Ability: Dancer
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hurricane
- Revelation Dance
- Roost

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Quick Guard
- Protect
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

Volcarona @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Stance Change
Modest Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard

I use this team (it's the first time, so all the evs are probably beyond bad).
I don't recommend these Oricorios as a single Rock Slide from Landorus-T or Taunt will ruin the Dancer's strategy. Also, fighting-types such as Keldeo are at an all-time low usage thanks too Tapu Lele's dominace in the metagame. Poison types such as Amoonguss are not safe from it either, and not to mention that Spore is not that threatening any more due to Tapu Koko's Ability. At best, I'd say Volcarona + Aegislash is the best synergy that your team has, although I would recommend items such as Firium Z or Life Orb, and Ghostium Z, respectfully. Mega Aero is fun to use, too, but I would rather replace it with Landorus-T to be able to use an even more dominant Mega, such as Salamence, Gengar, or Metagross, right now. Best of luck to your games~

Laga

Forever Grande

Muk-Alola @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Stone Edge
- Protect

I've been experimenting with this gloop of gunk for a while and stumbled upon what really takes this mon from good to great for me right now: its ability gluttony. Berries like figy berry now restore 50% health when you drop below 25%, and with gluttony Muk can utilize this even earlier at 50%, making it very difficult to 2hko, and in some cases 3hko. as for the moveset, Knock / Gunk are standard choices and SE was chosen to help take care of common Lele partner, Char-Y.
Yea my post is outdated by now, there was still some mechanical confusion on wether or not gluttony worked wth figy (etc.) berry(ies), but now that it's certified, you definitely wanna run those. Stone Edge seems fun! I enjoy running Shadow Sneak just for chunked out opponents, and still like using my aforementioned spread since all the big threats are special (adamant 252 hp / 68 atk / 188 SpD).

Another thing I've found optimizes Muk's potential is to just min speed him. He has a lower base speed than Aegislash, and despite it being picked less than last gen, it's still nice to be slower than it so you can oneshot with Knock Off. But yea i no longer see any reason to use poison touch or assault vest now that Figy + Gluttony is confirmed. It's nice to have effective 150% HP xD

How is Alolan Ninetales?
In general hail offense is an okay strategy at best, as it is quite difficult to deal with a lot of common mons such as heatran / volcanion and the plethora of steel types. There's also another solid wide guard user in celesteela which deals with ninetails and hail very well. If you were to really want to run ninetails and hail, I would suggest bringing:
  • A minimum of two solid fire attack switchins (think, volcanion, nihilego, or one of this gen's good dragon types)
  • One offensive rock / ground type (think lando-t, nihilego, rhyperior, terrakion) and one offensive fire type. This will help deal with opposing steels / fires which are a real menace to hail teams.
  • One bulky water type check. This can take many forms, but it's often necessary when at least two of your team slots are dedicated to hail attackers.
Two or more of these roles can be filled by one mon in some cases, so this plan doesn't had to be followed to the "T", but as general guidelines they are a good starting point.

In general hail offense is an okay strategy at best, as it is quite difficult to deal with a lot of common mons such as heatran / volcanion and the plethora of steel types. There's also another solid wide guard user in celesteela which deals with ninetails and hail very well. If you were to really want to run ninetails and hail, I would suggest bringing:
  • A minimum of two solid fire attack switchins (think, volcanion, nihilego, or one of this gen's good dragon types)
  • One offensive rock / ground type (think lando-t, nihilego, rhyperior, terrakion) and one offensive fire type. This will help deal with opposing steels / fires which are a real menace to hail teams.
  • One bulky water type check. This can take many forms, but it's often necessary when at least two of your team slots are dedicated to hail attackers.
Two or more of these roles can be filled by one mon in some cases, so this plan doesn't had to be followed to the "T", but as general guidelines they are a good starting point.
Do you mean just for hail offense? I was just talking about running Alolan Ninetales solely for Aurora veil and Blizzard. I don't like hail teams because of how gimmiky they are.

Do you mean just for hail offense? I was just talking about running Alolan Ninetales solely for Aurora veil and Blizzard. I don't like hail teams because of how gimmiky they are.
I was assuming you meant for hail offense, as that is the only form where alolan ninetails would be considered decent. It's pretty bad across the board otherwise.

I was assuming you meant for hail offense, as that is the only form where alolan ninetails would be considered decent. It's pretty bad across the board otherwise.
It's.... bad? Even with Aurora Veil?
Hail offense is pretty mediocre, as A-Ninetales having a partner such as Garchomp would be much better, since he covers more and doesn't stack weaknesses with Ninetales. Or Alolan Marowak.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Ninetails is cool because in the past to benefit from hail outside of trick room people would typically use Greninja/Darkrai which is crap or scarf something, usually genesect.
At 109 speed ninetails is your fast blizzard user and setter. So what was once 2 roles can now be one. This means you can build a more balanced team that has hail.
Still it's base SpA and frailness keep it from being a top tier mon

1695-weighed usage stats
Code:
 Total battles: 62040
Avg. weight/team: 0.03
+ ---- + ------------------ + --------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Usage %  | Raw    | %      | Real  | %      |
| 1    | Magearna          | 29.02638% | 13399  | 10.799% | 7987  | 10.987% |
| 2    | Landorus-Therian  | 25.90948% | 7445  |  6.000% | 5069  |  6.973% |
| 3    | Tapu Lele          | 19.91339% | 9543  |  7.691% | 5619  |  7.730% |
| 4    | Tapu Koko          | 17.01210% | 18214  | 14.679% | 10117  | 13.917% |
| 5    | Salamence-Mega    | 15.69328% | 4196  |  3.382% | 2617  |  3.600% |
| 6    | Zygarde            | 13.51327% | 6195  |  4.993% | 3867  |  5.320% |
| 7    | Kangaskhan-Mega    | 13.24589% | 3946  |  3.180% | 2306  |  3.172% |
| 8    | Jirachi            | 12.39566% | 3448  |  2.779% | 2187  |  3.009% |
| 9    | Heatran            | 11.43084% | 3793  |  3.057% | 2487  |  3.421% |
| 10  | Oranguru          | 11.26204% | 22562  | 18.183% | 12723  | 17.502% |
| 11  | Tapu Bulu          | 10.34608% | 7516  |  6.057% | 4397  |  6.049% |
| 12  | Volcanion          | 10.28740% | 3586  |  2.890% | 2239  |  3.080% |
| 13  | Charizard-Mega-Y  |  9.52865% | 6862  |  5.530% | 4039  |  5.556% |
| 14  | Ninetales-Alola    |  9.05827% | 10707  |  8.629% | 5518  |  7.591% |
| 15  | Celesteela        |  8.22558% | 7767  |  6.260% | 4768  |  6.559% |
| 16  | Pelipper          |  8.01890% | 7211  |  5.812% | 4379  |  6.024% |
| 17  | Aegislash          |  7.89814% | 6459  |  5.206% | 4014  |  5.522% |
| 18  | Marowak-Alola      |  7.81144% | 11065  |  8.918% | 6954  |  9.566% |
| 19  | Xurkitree          |  7.49063% | 8700  |  7.012% | 5351  |  7.361% |
| 20  | Tapu Fini          |  7.24940% | 5840  |  4.707% | 3532  |  4.859% |
| 21  | Gengar-Mega        |  6.66719% | 1820  |  1.467% | 1001  |  1.377% |
| 22  | Amoonguss          |  6.59534% | 3635  |  2.930% | 2323  |  3.196% |
| 23  | Pheromosa          |  6.07607% | 7412  |  5.974% | 4276  |  5.882% |
| 24  | Mimikyu            |  5.70316% | 11426  |  9.209% | 6303  |  8.671% |
| 25  | Cresselia          |  5.40166% | 2498  |  2.013% | 1366  |  1.879% |
| 26  | Raichu-Alola      |  5.34068% | 12651  | 10.196% | 7967  | 10.960% |
| 27  | Hitmontop          |  5.17186% | 1754  |  1.414% | 1119  |  1.539% |
| 28  | Torkoal            |  4.79745% | 3916  |  3.156% | 2447  |  3.366% |
| 29  | Volcarona          |  4.65826% | 7049  |  5.681% | 4100  |  5.640% |
| 30  | Rotom-Wash        |  4.57159% | 2307  |  1.859% | 1475  |  2.029% |
| 31  | Landorus          |  4.52490% | 1569  |  1.265% | 950    |  1.307% |
| 32  | Hoopa-Unbound      |  4.50064% | 1381  |  1.113% | 809    |  1.113% |
| 33  | Araquanid          |  4.39164% | 8133  |  6.555% | 5027  |  6.915% |
| 34  | Kartana            |  4.35534% | 7562  |  6.094% | 4423  |  6.084% |
| 35  | Kingdra            |  4.34576% | 1916  |  1.544% | 1173  |  1.614% |
| 36  | Salazzle          |  4.33932% | 8686  |  7.000% | 4886  |  6.721% |
| 37  | Zapdos            |  4.25204% | 1936  |  1.560% | 1135  |  1.561% |
| 38  | Scrafty            |  4.24351% | 2037  |  1.642% | 1360  |  1.871% |
| 39  | Arcanine          |  4.21216% | 4262  |  3.435% | 2654  |  3.651% |
| 40  | Thundurus          |  4.09389% | 1671  |  1.347% | 955    |  1.314% |
| 41  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  3.76860% | 5736  |  4.623% | 3408  |  4.688% |
| 42  | Whimsicott        |  3.73563% | 4492  |  3.620% | 2502  |  3.442% |
| 43  | Vikavolt          |  3.68686% | 6683  |  5.386% | 4263  |  5.864% |
| 44  | Raichu            |  3.63352% | 2109  |  1.700% | 1411  |  1.941% |
| 45  | Azumarill          |  3.63037% | 3294  |  2.655% | 2060  |  2.834% |
| 46  | Sylveon            |  3.57241% | 3236  |  2.608% | 1991  |  2.739% |
| 47  | Deoxys-Attack      |  3.45179% | 807    |  0.650% | 477    |  0.656% |
| 48  | Metagross-Mega    |  3.43187% | 3184  |  2.566% | 1926  |  2.649% |
| 49  | Golem-Alola        |  3.41543% | 7603  |  6.127% | 4734  |  6.512% |
| 50  | Buzzwole          |  3.37842% | 4154  |  3.348% | 2397  |  3.297% |
| 51  | Milotic            |  3.35433% | 1803  |  1.453% | 1069  |  1.471% |
| 52  | Mudsdale          |  3.10715% | 6594  |  5.314% | 3883  |  5.342% |
| 53  | Toxapex            |  2.89730% | 11648  |  9.387% | 7030  |  9.671% |
| 54  | Porygon2          |  2.88220% | 1865  |  1.503% | 1057  |  1.454% |
| 55  | Kyurem-Black      |  2.85248% | 1314  |  1.059% | 738    |  1.015% |
| 56  | Staraptor          |  2.83104% | 1302  |  1.049% | 799    |  1.099% |
| 57  | Sandslash-Alola    |  2.82638% | 4697  |  3.785% | 3279  |  4.511% |
| 58  | Suicune            |  2.79937% | 927    |  0.747% | 583    |  0.802% |
| 59  | Greninja-Ash      |  2.75987% | 9843  |  7.933% | 5674  |  7.805% |
| 60  | Shaymin-Sky        |  2.71507% | 581    |  0.468% | 355    |  0.488% |
| 61  | Golisopod          |  2.71257% | 7357  |  5.929% | 5225  |  7.188% |
| 62  | Incineroar        |  2.71166% | 6575  |  5.299% | 4165  |  5.730% |
| 63  | Venusaur-Mega      |  2.60330% | 1789  |  1.442% | 1104  |  1.519% |
| 64  | Hydreigon          |  2.54771% | 1422  |  1.146% | 849    |  1.168% |
| 65  | Wishiwashi        |  2.53071% | 7168  |  5.777% | 4486  |  6.171% |
| 66  | Venusaur          |  2.51307% | 1724  |  1.389% | 1125  |  1.548% |
| 67  | Crabominable      |  2.50555% | 5020  |  4.046% | 3006  |  4.135% |
| 68  | Kommo-o            |  2.48864% | 6078  |  4.898% | 3638  |  5.005% |
| 69  | Gastrodon          |  2.45995% | 1968  |  1.586% | 1268  |  1.744% |
| 70  | Nihilego          |  2.41788% | 2919  |  2.353% | 1574  |  2.165% |
| 71  | Victini            |  2.40695% | 1275  |  1.028% | 879    |  1.209% |
| 72  | Comfey            |  2.29374% | 8021  |  6.464% | 4706  |  6.474% |
| 73  | Oricorio-Pom-Pom  |  2.26134% | 5633  |  4.540% | 2946  |  4.053% |
| 74  | Genesect          |  2.15916% | 1152  |  0.928% | 744    |  1.023% |
| 75  | Primarina          |  2.09697% | 6672  |  5.377% | 4101  |  5.641% |
| 76  | Tyranitar          |  2.05491% | 2753  |  2.219% | 1693  |  2.329% |
| 77  | Diancie            |  2.04092% | 989    |  0.797% | 542    |  0.746% |
| 78  | Greninja          |  2.01793% | 2988  |  2.408% | 1682  |  2.314% |
| 79  | Ludicolo          |  1.97132% | 1253  |  1.010% | 863    |  1.187% |
| 80  | Hariyama          |  1.95317% | 1028  |  0.828% | 703    |  0.967% |
| 81  | Politoed          |  1.92112% | 2370  |  1.910% | 1321  |  1.817% |
| 82  | Reuniclus          |  1.88645% | 1241  |  1.000% | 694    |  0.955% |
| 83  | Drampa            |  1.88122% | 4680  |  3.772% | 2980  |  4.099% |
| 84  | Muk-Alola          |  1.88037% | 6735  |  5.428% | 3938  |  5.417% |
| 85  | Gyarados          |  1.79710% | 2132  |  1.718% | 1371  |  1.886% |
| 86  | Excadrill          |  1.79483% | 1298  |  1.046% | 812    |  1.117% |
| 87  | Necrozma          |  1.79277% | 2308  |  1.860% | 1293  |  1.779% |
| 88  | Lycanroc          |  1.74109% | 4289  |  3.457% | 2365  |  3.253% |
| 89  | Scizor-Mega        |  1.72879% | 2136  |  1.721% | 1384  |  1.904% |
| 90  | Eevee              |  1.68211% | 4262  |  3.435% | 2516  |  3.461% |
| 91  | Ribombee          |  1.65196% | 5778  |  4.657% | 3040  |  4.182% |
| 92  | Alakazam-Mega      |  1.64449% | 2371  |  1.911% | 1397  |  1.922% |
| 93  | Slowbro            |  1.63836% | 1395  |  1.124% | 777    |  1.069% |
| 94  | Cofagrigus        |  1.61756% | 1368  |  1.103% | 712    |  0.979% |
| 95  | Latios            |  1.59022% | 953    |  0.768% | 512    |  0.704% |
| 96  | Weavile            |  1.56703% | 2905  |  2.341% | 1635  |  2.249% |
| 97  | Garchomp          |  1.56455% | 4190  |  3.377% | 2442  |  3.359% |
| 98  | Rotom-Heat        |  1.40936% | 394    |  0.318% | 261    |  0.359% |
| 99  | Dhelmise          |  1.40251% | 3375  |  2.720% | 2088  |  2.872% |
| 100  | Cradily            |  1.39955% | 818    |  0.659% | 558    |  0.768% |
| 101  | Mew                |  1.39068% | 2235  |  1.801% | 1310  |  1.802% |
| 102  | Scizor            |  1.36703% | 1286  |  1.036% | 808    |  1.112% |
| 103  | Blastoise-Mega    |  1.34226% | 1193  |  0.961% | 736    |  1.012% |
| 104  | Ninetales          |  1.33889% | 1314  |  1.059% | 707    |  0.973% |
| 105  | Togekiss          |  1.31295% | 3404  |  2.743% | 2167  |  2.981% |
| 106  | Camerupt          |  1.28376% | 447    |  0.360% | 309    |  0.425% |
| 107  | Porygon-Z          |  1.24605% | 2100  |  1.692% | 1228  |  1.689% |
| 108  | Tsareena          |  1.23524% | 4050  |  3.264% | 2301  |  3.165% |
| 109  | Bewear            |  1.20896% | 4000  |  3.224% | 2461  |  3.385% |
| 110  | Talonflame        |  1.19712% | 2098  |  1.691% | 1272  |  1.750% |
| 111  | Ferrothorn        |  1.18158% | 1676  |  1.351% | 1098  |  1.510% |
| 112  | Sableye-Mega      |  1.14962% | 1474  |  1.188% | 886    |  1.219% |
| 113  | Charjabug          |  1.14029% | 3345  |  2.696% | 1834  |  2.523% |
| 114  | Infernape          |  1.12951% | 1413  |  1.139% | 812    |  1.117% |
| 115  | Decidueye          |  1.11735% | 7228  |  5.825% | 4425  |  6.087% |
| 116  | Bronzong          |  1.09178% | 1378  |  1.111% | 808    |  1.112% |
| 117  | Clefairy          |  1.08813% | 744    |  0.600% | 409    |  0.563% |
| 118  | Vanilluxe          |  1.07971% | 969    |  0.781% | 505    |  0.695% |
| 119  | Mamoswine          |  1.07749% | 1470  |  1.185% | 893    |  1.228% |
| 120  | Beartic            |  1.05808% | 1982  |  1.597% | 1405  |  1.933% |
| 121  | Guzzlord          |  1.04068% | 2986  |  2.407% | 1766  |  2.429% |
| 122  | Salamence          |  1.03742% | 1165  |  0.939% | 684    |  0.941% |
| 123  | Charizard-Mega-X  |  1.02932% | 2021  |  1.629% | 1215  |  1.671% |
| 124  | Minior            |  1.02901% | 3760  |  3.030% | 1951  |  2.684% |
| 125  | Conkeldurr        |  1.01731% | 1257  |  1.013% | 834    |  1.147% |
| 126  | Terrakion          |  0.99118% | 896    |  0.722% | 502    |  0.691% |
| 127  | Breloom            |  0.97787% | 812    |  0.654% | 485    |  0.667% |
| 128  | Snorlax            |  0.97302% | 2563  |  2.066% | 1564  |  2.151% |
| 129  | Pyukumuku          |  0.94993% | 2627  |  2.117% | 1556  |  2.140% |
| 130  | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  0.94059% | 2187  |  1.763% | 1271  |  1.748% |
| 131  | Gigalith          |  0.89513% | 1564  |  1.260% | 971    |  1.336% |
| 132  | Rhyperior          |  0.89099% | 956    |  0.770% | 605    |  0.832% |
| 133  | Aromatisse        |  0.88418% | 1346  |  1.085% | 737    |  1.014% |
| 134  | Crobat            |  0.87621% | 2151  |  1.734% | 1166  |  1.604% |
| 135  | Thundurus-Therian  |  0.87137% | 1516  |  1.222% | 924    |  1.271% |
| 136  | Oricorio-Sensu    |  0.86689% | 2347  |  1.892% | 1262  |  1.736% |
| 137  | Abomasnow          |  0.86233% | 1014  |  0.817% | 578    |  0.795% |
| 138  | Nidoking          |  0.84584% | 655    |  0.528% | 401    |  0.552% |
| 139  | Bisharp            |  0.84416% | 1030  |  0.830% | 575    |  0.791% |
| 140  | Machamp            |  0.84305% | 893    |  0.720% | 563    |  0.774% |
| 141  | Dragonite          |  0.82900% | 3020  |  2.434% | 1834  |  2.523% |
| 142  | Gyarados-Mega      |  0.82344% | 1718  |  1.385% | 1121  |  1.542% |
| 143  | Crawdaunt          |  0.81945% | 304    |  0.245% | 180    |  0.248% |
| 144  | Typhlosion        |  0.81361% | 1369  |  1.103% | 863    |  1.187% |
| 145  | Palossand          |  0.80133% | 3330  |  2.684% | 2007  |  2.761% |
| 146  | Smeargle          |  0.79771% | 2168  |  1.747% | 1135  |  1.561% |
| 147  | Toucannon          |  0.78458% | 3040  |  2.450% | 1930  |  2.655% |
| 148  | Froslass          |  0.77010% | 1276  |  1.028% | 785    |  1.080% |
| 149  | Lurantis          |  0.76412% | 3111  |  2.507% | 1879  |  2.585% |
| 150  | Passimian          |  0.74957% | 2998  |  2.416% | 1618  |  2.226% |
| 151  | Jolteon            |  0.72495% | 1518  |  1.223% | 873    |  1.201% |
| 152  | Chandelure        |  0.70289% | 1726  |  1.391% | 1041  |  1.432% |
| 153  | Clefable          |  0.70037% | 3517  |  2.834% | 2219  |  3.053% |
| 154  | Lapras            |  0.68900% | 1026  |  0.827% | 663    |  0.912% |
| 155  | Articuno          |  0.67449% | 510    |  0.411% | 306    |  0.421% |
| 156  | Sableye            |  0.66335% | 1287  |  1.037% | 797    |  1.096% |
| 157  | Slowbro-Mega      |  0.66327% | 935    |  0.754% | 567    |  0.780% |
| 158  | Gardevoir          |  0.64807% | 1360  |  1.096% | 814    |  1.120% |
| 159  | Persian-Alola      |  0.63662% | 1166  |  0.940% | 736    |  1.012% |
| 160  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.63138% | 1562  |  1.259% | 896    |  1.233% |
| 161  | Manectric          |  0.61041% | 1153  |  0.929% | 701    |  0.964% |
| 162  | Lilligant          |  0.60233% | 2112  |  1.702% | 1255  |  1.726% |
| 163  | Shiinotic          |  0.58073% | 2677  |  2.157% | 1645  |  2.263% |
| 164  | Krookodile        |  0.57656% | 1199  |  0.966% | 689    |  0.948% |
| 165  | Heliolisk          |  0.57620% | 938    |  0.756% | 548    |  0.754% |
| 166  | Ditto              |  0.57265% | 1567  |  1.263% | 1008  |  1.387% |
| 167  | Aurorus            |  0.55624% | 972    |  0.783% | 547    |  0.752% |
| 168  | Hippowdon          |  0.54160% | 897    |  0.723% | 505    |  0.695% |
| 169  | Bruxish            |  0.54003% | 2156  |  1.738% | 1255  |  1.726% |
| 170  | Serperior          |  0.53135% | 2160  |  1.741% | 1209  |  1.663% |
| 171  | Aerodactyl        |  0.52140% | 574    |  0.463% | 339    |  0.466% |
| 172  | Dusclops          |  0.51168% | 987    |  0.795% | 545    |  0.750% |
| 173  | Swampert          |  0.50804% | 959    |  0.773% | 623    |  0.857% |
| 174  | Glalie-Mega        |  0.50690% | 1144  |  0.922% | 684    |  0.941% |
| 175  | Gengar            |  0.50187% | 1973  |  1.590% | 1186  |  1.632% |
| 176  | Espeon            |  0.49345% | 1485  |  1.197% | 825    |  1.135% |
| 177  | Jellicent          |  0.46442% | 670    |  0.540% | 410    |  0.564% |
| 178  | Trevenant          |  0.45814% | 725    |  0.584% | 460    |  0.633% |
| 179  | Type: Null        |  0.45235% | 809    |  0.652% | 494    |  0.680% |
| 180  | Pinsir-Mega        |  0.45186% | 823    |  0.663% | 479    |  0.659% |
| 181  | Charizard          |  0.44866% | 287    |  0.231% | 179    |  0.246% |
| 182  | Entei              |  0.41409% | 296    |  0.239% | 179    |  0.246% |
| 183  | Keldeo            |  0.40199% | 418    |  0.337% | 245    |  0.337% |
| 184  | Electivire        |  0.40145% | 2096  |  1.689% | 1205  |  1.658% |
| 185  | Lanturn            |  0.39454% | 1190  |  0.959% | 759    |  1.044% |
| 186  | Blissey            |  0.39139% | 1090  |  0.878% | 665    |  0.915% |
| 187  | Oricorio          |  0.38907% | 2247  |  1.811% | 1294  |  1.780% |
| 188  | Metagross          |  0.38832% | 1151  |  0.928% | 836    |  1.150% |
| 189  | Tornadus          |  0.38798% | 243    |  0.196% | 141    |  0.194% |
| 190  | Togedemaru        |  0.38502% | 1729  |  1.393% | 1038  |  1.428% |
| 191  | Blastoise          |  0.38409% | 712    |  0.574% | 437    |  0.601% |
| 192  | Klefki            |  0.38400% | 1382  |  1.114% | 778    |  1.070% |
| 193  | Silvally          |  0.37760% | 850    |  0.685% | 523    |  0.719% |
| 194  | Noivern            |  0.36988% | 991    |  0.799% | 565    |  0.777% |
| 195  | Chansey            |  0.35877% | 1091  |  0.879% | 656    |  0.902% |
| 196  | Glaceon            |  0.35015% | 924    |  0.745% | 602    |  0.828% |
| 197  | Gliscor            |  0.33479% | 1068  |  0.861% | 662    |  0.911% |
| 198  | Blaziken          |  0.33401% | 759    |  0.612% | 402    |  0.553% |
| 199  | Wishiwashi-School  |  0.33195% | 130    |  0.105% | 92    |  0.127% |
| 200  | Cloyster          |  0.33052% | 1347  |  1.086% | 834    |  1.147% |
| 201  | Shuckle            |  0.32973% | 1423  |  1.147% | 853    |  1.173% |
| 202  | Vaporeon          |  0.32475% | 776    |  0.625% | 484    |  0.666% |
| 203  | Alakazam          |  0.32316% | 1181  |  0.952% | 650    |  0.894% |
| 204  | Latias            |  0.32299% | 564    |  0.455% | 332    |  0.457% |
| 205  | Kecleon            |  0.31906% | 191    |  0.154% | 125    |  0.172% |
| 206  | Turtonator        |  0.30471% | 2085  |  1.680% | 1302  |  1.791% |
| 207  | Kabutops          |  0.30232% | 506    |  0.408% | 343    |  0.472% |
| 208  | Cryogonal          |  0.29501% | 222    |  0.179% | 144    |  0.198% |
| 209  | Magnezone          |  0.28598% | 1095  |  0.882% | 712    |  0.979% |
| 210  | Meowstic          |  0.28532% | 839    |  0.676% | 469    |  0.645% |
| 211  | Malamar            |  0.28412% | 640    |  0.516% | 347    |  0.477% |
| 212  | Jumpluff          |  0.28402% | 102    |  0.082% | 56    |  0.077% |
| 213  | Golduck            |  0.28271% | 346    |  0.279% | 204    |  0.281% |
| 214  | Delphox            |  0.27206% | 471    |  0.380% | 289    |  0.398% |
| 215  | Kyurem            |  0.26919% | 177    |  0.143% | 108    |  0.149% |
| 216  | Pikachu            |  0.26527% | 1108  |  0.893% | 546    |  0.751% |
| 217  | Gothitelle        |  0.26428% | 499    |  0.402% | 317    |  0.436% |
| 218  | Goodra            |  0.25857% | 1634  |  1.317% | 1052  |  1.447% |
| 219  | Azelf              |  0.25820% | 559    |  0.451% | 280    |  0.385% |
| 220  | Dugtrio-Alola      |  0.25764% | 1586  |  1.278% | 934    |  1.285% |
| 221  | Pachirisu          |  0.25053% | 641    |  0.517% | 367    |  0.505% |
| 222  | Regice            |  0.24722% | 388    |  0.313% | 261    |  0.359% |
| 223  | Rhydon            |  0.24272% | 238    |  0.192% | 136    |  0.187% |
| 224  | Gallade            |  0.24187% | 511    |  0.412% | 294    |  0.404% |
| 225  | Shedinja          |  0.24037% | 2143  |  1.727% | 1214  |  1.670% |
| 226  | Mantine            |  0.23977% | 539    |  0.434% | 302    |  0.415% |
| 227  | Leafeon            |  0.23698% | 429    |  0.346% | 267    |  0.367% |
| 228  | Garchomp-Mega      |  0.23505% | 836    |  0.674% | 461    |  0.634% |
| 229  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.23129% | 1664  |  1.341% | 924    |  1.271% |
| 230  | Dusknoir          |  0.22523% | 631    |  0.509% | 367    |  0.505% |
| 231  | Eelektross        |  0.22017% | 899    |  0.725% | 590    |  0.812% |
| 232  | Archeops          |  0.21981% | 450    |  0.363% | 270    |  0.371% |
| 233  | Parasect          |  0.21941% | 344    |  0.277% | 191    |  0.263% |
| 234  | Ambipom            |  0.21461% | 841    |  0.678% | 467    |  0.642% |
| 235  | Gumshoos          |  0.20977% | 728    |  0.587% | 423    |  0.582% |
| 236  | Flygon            |  0.20056% | 1477  |  1.190% | 788    |  1.084% |
| 237  | Roserade          |  0.19665% | 575    |  0.463% | 309    |  0.425% |
| 238  | Liepard            |  0.19335% | 566    |  0.456% | 400    |  0.550% |
| 239  | Skarmory          |  0.19034% | 936    |  0.754% | 472    |  0.649% |
| 240  | Regigigas          |  0.18917% | 485    |  0.391% | 228    |  0.314% |
| 241  | Lucario-Mega      |  0.18855% | 1155  |  0.931% | 703    |  0.967% |
| 242  | Darmanitan        |  0.17897% | 402    |  0.324% | 256    |  0.352% |
| 243  | Dugtrio            |  0.17776% | 531    |  0.428% | 309    |  0.425% |
| 244  | Rampardos          |  0.17746% | 368    |  0.297% | 223    |  0.307% |
| 245  | Luxray            |  0.17675% | 629    |  0.507% | 425    |  0.585% |
| 246  | Cinccino          |  0.17397% | 345    |  0.278% | 211    |  0.290% |
| 247  | Umbreon            |  0.17333% | 938    |  0.756% | 575    |  0.791% |
| 248  | Masquerain        |  0.17274% | 773    |  0.623% | 493    |  0.678% |
| 249  | Absol-Mega        |  0.17098% | 1153  |  0.929% | 699    |  0.962% |
| 250  | Komala            |  0.17020% | 1059  |  0.853% | 646    |  0.889% |
| 251  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.16912% | 313    |  0.252% | 193    |  0.265% |
| 252  | Lucario            |  0.16847% | 988    |  0.796% | 553    |  0.761% |
| 253  | Accelgor          |  0.16735% | 528    |  0.426% | 322    |  0.443% |
| 254  | Cobalion          |  0.16547% | 265    |  0.214% | 114    |  0.157% |
| 255  | Quagsire          |  0.16449% | 280    |  0.226% | 185    |  0.254% |
| 256  | Stoutland          |  0.16285% | 405    |  0.326% | 274    |  0.377% |
| 257  | Tangrowth          |  0.15933% | 414    |  0.334% | 278    |  0.382% |
| 258  | Zebstrika          |  0.15661% | 309    |  0.249% | 168    |  0.231% |
| 259  | Escavalier        |  0.15473% | 450    |  0.363% | 319    |  0.439% |
| 260  | Slowking          |  0.14981% | 765    |  0.617% | 475    |  0.653% |
| 261  | Tentacruel        |  0.14822% | 657    |  0.529% | 397    |  0.546% |
| 262  | Togetic            |  0.14430% | 348    |  0.280% | 227    |  0.312% |
| 263  | Silvally-Dark      |  0.14078% | 160    |  0.129% | 95    |  0.131% |
| 264  | Durant            |  0.13995% | 319    |  0.257% | 142    |  0.195% |
| 265  | Mismagius          |  0.13915% | 363    |  0.293% | 215    |  0.296% |
| 266  | Hawlucha          |  0.13837% | 873    |  0.704% | 486    |  0.669% |
| 267  | Carbink            |  0.13768% | 380    |  0.306% | 285    |  0.392% |
| 268  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.13766% | 423    |  0.341% | 227    |  0.312% |
| 269  | Smoochum          |  0.13267% | 63    |  0.051% | 35    |  0.048% |
| 270  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.12970% | 210    |  0.169% | 130    |  0.179% |
| 271  | Empoleon          |  0.12860% | 530    |  0.427% | 326    |  0.448% |
| 272  | Maractus          |  0.12819% | 176    |  0.142% | 96    |  0.132% |
| 273  | Drapion            |  0.12534% | 451    |  0.363% | 271    |  0.373% |
| 274  | Slurpuff          |  0.12506% | 186    |  0.150% | 106    |  0.146% |
| 275  | Swellow            |  0.12388% | 425    |  0.343% | 221    |  0.304% |
| 276  | Sceptile          |  0.12381% | 658    |  0.530% | 368    |  0.506% |
| 277  | Galvantula        |  0.12379% | 734    |  0.592% | 425    |  0.585% |
| 278  | Poliwrath          |  0.12070% | 371    |  0.299% | 232    |  0.319% |
| 279  | Walrein            |  0.11931% | 402    |  0.324% | 251    |  0.345% |
| 280  | Alomomola          |  0.11833% | 729    |  0.588% | 399    |  0.549% |
| 281  | Victreebel        |  0.11332% | 388    |  0.313% | 261    |  0.359% |
| 282  | Starmie            |  0.11132% | 617    |  0.497% | 336    |  0.462% |
| 283  | Slaking            |  0.11066% | 502    |  0.405% | 247    |  0.340% |
| 284  | Dodrio            |  0.11015% | 167    |  0.135% | 84    |  0.116% |
| 285  | Diggersby          |  0.10962% | 219    |  0.176% | 129    |  0.177% |
| 286  | Sawsbuck          |  0.10938% | 162    |  0.131% | 108    |  0.149% |
| 287  | Seaking            |  0.10930% | 682    |  0.550% | 465    |  0.640% |
| 288  | Swoobat            |  0.10817% | 636    |  0.513% | 376    |  0.517% |
| 289  | Sawk              |  0.10793% | 70    |  0.056% | 35    |  0.048% |
| 290  | Mienshao          |  0.10607% | 335    |  0.270% | 189    |  0.260% |
| 291  | Exploud            |  0.10480% | 379    |  0.305% | 201    |  0.277% |
| 292  | Ariados            |  0.10439% | 435    |  0.351% | 237    |  0.326% |
| 293  | Marowak            |  0.10169% | 188    |  0.152% | 135    |  0.186% |
| 294  | Aron              |  0.10126% | 210    |  0.169% | 162    |  0.223% |
| 295  | Audino            |  0.10056% | 775    |  0.625% | 476    |  0.655% |
| 296  | Gorebyss          |  0.10041% | 185    |  0.149% | 143    |  0.197% |
| 297  | Xatu              |  0.10026% | 508    |  0.409% | 203    |  0.279% |
| 298  | Dragalge          |  0.09989% | 379    |  0.305% | 253    |  0.348% |
| 299  | Venomoth          |  0.09976% | 170    |  0.137% | 107    |  0.147% |
| 300  | Honchkrow          |  0.09944% | 405    |  0.326% | 230    |  0.316% |
1825-weighed usage stats
Code:
 Total battles: 62040
Avg. weight/team: 0.003
| Rank | Pokemon            | Usage %  | Raw    | %      | Real  | %      |
| 1    | Landorus-Therian  | 37.54257% | 7445  |  6.000% | 5069  |  6.973% |
| 2    | Magearna          | 34.28526% | 13399  | 10.799% | 7987  | 10.987% |
| 3    | Kangaskhan-Mega    | 24.77079% | 3946  |  3.180% | 2306  |  3.172% |
| 4    | Zygarde            | 21.86936% | 6195  |  4.993% | 3867  |  5.320% |
| 5    | Tapu Lele          | 20.67947% | 9543  |  7.691% | 5619  |  7.730% |
| 6    | Jirachi            | 20.43770% | 3448  |  2.779% | 2187  |  3.009% |
| 7    | Heatran            | 19.12695% | 3793  |  3.057% | 2487  |  3.421% |
| 8    | Salamence-Mega    | 17.96741% | 4196  |  3.382% | 2617  |  3.600% |
| 9    | Tapu Koko          | 15.46423% | 18214  | 14.679% | 10117  | 13.917% |
| 10  | Charizard-Mega-Y  | 12.71819% | 6862  |  5.530% | 4039  |  5.556% |
| 11  | Aegislash          | 12.69656% | 6459  |  5.206% | 4014  |  5.522% |
| 12  | Celesteela        | 11.96604% | 7767  |  6.260% | 4768  |  6.559% |
| 13  | Hitmontop          | 11.40020% | 1754  |  1.414% | 1119  |  1.539% |
| 14  | Cresselia          | 10.75104% | 2498  |  2.013% | 1366  |  1.879% |
| 15  | Tapu Bulu          | 10.49118% | 7516  |  6.057% | 4397  |  6.049% |
| 16  | Tapu Fini          |  9.32943% | 5840  |  4.707% | 3532  |  4.859% |
| 17  | Volcanion          |  9.27066% | 3586  |  2.890% | 2239  |  3.080% |
| 18  | Amoonguss          |  9.00914% | 3635  |  2.930% | 2323  |  3.196% |
| 19  | Staraptor          |  8.50155% | 1302  |  1.049% | 799    |  1.099% |
| 20  | Ninetales-Alola    |  8.49460% | 10707  |  8.629% | 5518  |  7.591% |
| 21  | Gengar-Mega        |  8.02911% | 1820  |  1.467% | 1001  |  1.377% |
| 22  | Pheromosa          |  7.80375% | 7412  |  5.974% | 4276  |  5.882% |
| 23  | Pelipper          |  7.50521% | 7211  |  5.812% | 4379  |  6.024% |
| 24  | Deoxys-Attack      |  6.82847% | 807    |  0.650% | 477    |  0.656% |
| 25  | Marowak-Alola      |  6.76677% | 11065  |  8.918% | 6954  |  9.566% |
| 26  | Venusaur-Mega      |  6.45984% | 1789  |  1.442% | 1104  |  1.519% |
| 27  | Hoopa-Unbound      |  6.17031% | 1381  |  1.113% | 809    |  1.113% |
| 28  | Xurkitree          |  5.89913% | 8700  |  7.012% | 5351  |  7.361% |
| 29  | Gastrodon          |  5.65595% | 1968  |  1.586% | 1268  |  1.744% |
| 30  | Kingdra            |  5.52945% | 1916  |  1.544% | 1173  |  1.614% |
| 31  | Oranguru          |  5.38907% | 22562  | 18.183% | 12723  | 17.502% |
| 32  | Rotom-Wash        |  5.25213% | 2307  |  1.859% | 1475  |  2.029% |
| 33  | Arcanine          |  5.06790% | 4262  |  3.435% | 2654  |  3.651% |
| 34  | Shaymin-Sky        |  4.99980% | 581    |  0.468% | 355    |  0.488% |
| 35  | Scrafty            |  4.70141% | 2037  |  1.642% | 1360  |  1.871% |
| 36  | Torkoal            |  4.50851% | 3916  |  3.156% | 2447  |  3.366% |
| 37  | Ninetales          |  4.48439% | 1314  |  1.059% | 707    |  0.973% |
| 38  | Raichu            |  4.24954% | 2109  |  1.700% | 1411  |  1.941% |
| 39  | Milotic            |  4.21310% | 1803  |  1.453% | 1069  |  1.471% |
| 40  | Hydreigon          |  4.18576% | 1422  |  1.146% | 849    |  1.168% |
| 41  | Salazzle          |  4.08855% | 8686  |  7.000% | 4886  |  6.721% |
| 42  | Azumarill          |  3.90529% | 3294  |  2.655% | 2060  |  2.834% |
| 43  | Suicune            |  3.69406% | 927    |  0.747% | 583    |  0.802% |
| 44  | Landorus          |  3.52783% | 1569  |  1.265% | 950    |  1.307% |
| 45  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  3.43600% | 5736  |  4.623% | 3408  |  4.688% |
| 46  | Diancie            |  3.43428% | 989    |  0.797% | 542    |  0.746% |
| 47  | Kommo-o            |  3.40036% | 6078  |  4.898% | 3638  |  5.005% |
| 48  | Kartana            |  3.36219% | 7562  |  6.094% | 4423  |  6.084% |
| 49  | Mimikyu            |  3.12836% | 11426  |  9.209% | 6303  |  8.671% |
| 50  | Zapdos            |  3.07807% | 1936  |  1.560% | 1135  |  1.561% |
| 51  | Kyurem-Black      |  2.82171% | 1314  |  1.059% | 738    |  1.015% |
| 52  | Raichu-Alola      |  2.72884% | 12651  | 10.196% | 7967  | 10.960% |
| 53  | Politoed          |  2.63247% | 2370  |  1.910% | 1321  |  1.817% |
| 54  | Araquanid          |  2.40963% | 8133  |  6.555% | 5027  |  6.915% |
| 55  | Buzzwole          |  2.37295% | 4154  |  3.348% | 2397  |  3.297% |
| 56  | Thundurus          |  2.27682% | 1671  |  1.347% | 955    |  1.314% |
| 57  | Victini            |  2.18497% | 1275  |  1.028% | 879    |  1.209% |
| 58  | Metagross-Mega    |  2.04186% | 3184  |  2.566% | 1926  |  2.649% |
| 59  | Volcarona          |  1.97684% | 7049  |  5.681% | 4100  |  5.640% |
| 60  | Crawdaunt          |  1.94715% | 304    |  0.245% | 180    |  0.248% |
| 61  | Sylveon            |  1.92592% | 3236  |  2.608% | 1991  |  2.739% |
| 62  | Nihilego          |  1.90494% | 2919  |  2.353% | 1574  |  2.165% |
| 63  | Mudsdale          |  1.87764% | 6594  |  5.314% | 3883  |  5.342% |
| 64  | Vikavolt          |  1.85897% | 6683  |  5.386% | 4263  |  5.864% |
| 65  | Mew                |  1.83304% | 2235  |  1.801% | 1310  |  1.802% |
| 66  | Blastoise-Mega    |  1.70316% | 1193  |  0.961% | 736    |  1.012% |
| 67  | Golem-Alola        |  1.68026% | 7603  |  6.127% | 4734  |  6.512% |
| 68  | Incineroar        |  1.66576% | 6575  |  5.299% | 4165  |  5.730% |
| 69  | Wishiwashi        |  1.50192% | 7168  |  5.777% | 4486  |  6.171% |
| 70  | Greninja          |  1.49907% | 2988  |  2.408% | 1682  |  2.314% |
| 71  | Genesect          |  1.40053% | 1152  |  0.928% | 744    |  1.023% |
| 72  | Crabominable      |  1.37634% | 5020  |  4.046% | 3006  |  4.135% |
| 73  | Scizor-Mega        |  1.34839% | 2136  |  1.721% | 1384  |  1.904% |
| 74  | Sandslash-Alola    |  1.34186% | 4697  |  3.785% | 3279  |  4.511% |
| 75  | Alakazam-Mega      |  1.30193% | 2371  |  1.911% | 1397  |  1.922% |
| 76  | Necrozma          |  1.27946% | 2308  |  1.860% | 1293  |  1.779% |
| 77  | Tyranitar          |  1.26071% | 2753  |  2.219% | 1693  |  2.329% |
| 78  | Primarina          |  1.23240% | 6672  |  5.377% | 4101  |  5.641% |
| 79  | Toxapex            |  1.23092% | 11648  |  9.387% | 7030  |  9.671% |
| 80  | Comfey            |  1.20584% | 8021  |  6.464% | 4706  |  6.474% |
| 81  | Greninja-Ash      |  1.19331% | 9843  |  7.933% | 5674  |  7.805% |
| 82  | Breloom            |  1.17532% | 812    |  0.654% | 485    |  0.667% |
| 83  | Golisopod          |  1.16429% | 7357  |  5.929% | 5225  |  7.188% |
| 84  | Whimsicott        |  1.14129% | 4492  |  3.620% | 2502  |  3.442% |
| 85  | Nidoking          |  1.13230% | 655    |  0.528% | 401    |  0.552% |
| 86  | Gyarados          |  1.09026% | 2132  |  1.718% | 1371  |  1.886% |
| 87  | Cofagrigus        |  1.08563% | 1368  |  1.103% | 712    |  0.979% |
| 88  | Bronzong          |  1.02592% | 1378  |  1.111% | 808    |  1.112% |
| 89  | Garchomp          |  0.99122% | 4190  |  3.377% | 2442  |  3.359% |
| 90  | Rotom-Heat        |  0.98237% | 394    |  0.318% | 261    |  0.359% |
| 91  | Ludicolo          |  0.96803% | 1253  |  1.010% | 863    |  1.187% |
| 92  | Eevee              |  0.94987% | 4262  |  3.435% | 2516  |  3.461% |
| 93  | Latios            |  0.94719% | 953    |  0.768% | 512    |  0.704% |
| 94  | Porygon2          |  0.93222% | 1865  |  1.503% | 1057  |  1.454% |
| 95  | Clefairy          |  0.87673% | 744    |  0.600% | 409    |  0.563% |
| 96  | Salamence          |  0.86649% | 1165  |  0.939% | 684    |  0.941% |
| 97  | Ribombee          |  0.86547% | 5778  |  4.657% | 3040  |  4.182% |
| 98  | Muk-Alola          |  0.82230% | 6735  |  5.428% | 3938  |  5.417% |
| 99  | Hariyama          |  0.81417% | 1028  |  0.828% | 703    |  0.967% |
| 100  | Weavile            |  0.78576% | 2905  |  2.341% | 1635  |  2.249% |
| 101  | Excadrill          |  0.77832% | 1298  |  1.046% | 812    |  1.117% |
| 102  | Drampa            |  0.77464% | 4680  |  3.772% | 2980  |  4.099% |
| 103  | Reuniclus          |  0.74594% | 1241  |  1.000% | 694    |  0.955% |
| 104  | Typhlosion        |  0.74104% | 1369  |  1.103% | 863    |  1.187% |
| 105  | Aerodactyl        |  0.70951% | 574    |  0.463% | 339    |  0.466% |
| 106  | Oricorio-Pom-Pom  |  0.70081% | 5633  |  4.540% | 2946  |  4.053% |
| 107  | Infernape          |  0.69940% | 1413  |  1.139% | 812    |  1.117% |
| 108  | Thundurus-Therian  |  0.69604% | 1516  |  1.222% | 924    |  1.271% |
| 109  | Togekiss          |  0.69399% | 3404  |  2.743% | 2167  |  2.981% |
| 110  | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  0.68764% | 2187  |  1.763% | 1271  |  1.748% |
| 111  | Dhelmise          |  0.68537% | 3375  |  2.720% | 2088  |  2.872% |
| 112  | Blaziken          |  0.66932% | 759    |  0.612% | 402    |  0.553% |
| 113  | Scizor            |  0.66623% | 1286  |  1.036% | 808    |  1.112% |
| 114  | Smeargle          |  0.66253% | 2168  |  1.747% | 1135  |  1.561% |
| 115  | Bewear            |  0.65729% | 4000  |  3.224% | 2461  |  3.385% |
| 116  | Gengar            |  0.64077% | 1973  |  1.590% | 1186  |  1.632% |
| 117  | Talonflame        |  0.61464% | 2098  |  1.691% | 1272  |  1.750% |
| 118  | Porygon-Z          |  0.61393% | 2100  |  1.692% | 1228  |  1.689% |
| 119  | Terrakion          |  0.60379% | 896    |  0.722% | 502    |  0.691% |
| 120  | Tsareena          |  0.60250% | 4050  |  3.264% | 2301  |  3.165% |
| 121  | Minior            |  0.59767% | 3760  |  3.030% | 1951  |  2.684% |
| 122  | Pyukumuku          |  0.57706% | 2627  |  2.117% | 1556  |  2.140% |
| 123  | Venusaur          |  0.57404% | 1724  |  1.389% | 1125  |  1.548% |
| 124  | Ferrothorn        |  0.56618% | 1676  |  1.351% | 1098  |  1.510% |
| 125  | Sableye            |  0.55701% | 1287  |  1.037% | 797    |  1.096% |
| 126  | Lycanroc          |  0.55346% | 4289  |  3.457% | 2365  |  3.253% |
| 127  | Heliolisk          |  0.55324% | 938    |  0.756% | 548    |  0.754% |
| 128  | Vanilluxe          |  0.54819% | 969    |  0.781% | 505    |  0.695% |
| 129  | Charjabug          |  0.52965% | 3345  |  2.696% | 1834  |  2.523% |
| 130  | Guzzlord          |  0.51316% | 2986  |  2.407% | 1766  |  2.429% |
| 131  | Beartic            |  0.49919% | 1982  |  1.597% | 1405  |  1.933% |
| 132  | Persian-Alola      |  0.49587% | 1166  |  0.940% | 736    |  1.012% |
| 133  | Abomasnow          |  0.49575% | 1014  |  0.817% | 578    |  0.795% |
| 134  | Toucannon          |  0.49321% | 3040  |  2.450% | 1930  |  2.655% |
| 135  | Cradily            |  0.49314% | 818    |  0.659% | 558    |  0.768% |
| 136  | Conkeldurr        |  0.49302% | 1257  |  1.013% | 834    |  1.147% |
| 137  | Gyarados-Mega      |  0.49257% | 1718  |  1.385% | 1121  |  1.542% |
| 138  | Manectric          |  0.47976% | 1153  |  0.929% | 701    |  0.964% |
| 139  | Gardevoir          |  0.47532% | 1360  |  1.096% | 814    |  1.120% |
| 140  | Rhyperior          |  0.46515% | 956    |  0.770% | 605    |  0.832% |
| 141  | Charizard          |  0.46256% | 287    |  0.231% | 179    |  0.246% |
| 142  | Decidueye          |  0.45375% | 7228  |  5.825% | 4425  |  6.087% |
| 143  | Aromatisse        |  0.44918% | 1346  |  1.085% | 737    |  1.014% |
| 144  | Gigalith          |  0.44356% | 1564  |  1.260% | 971    |  1.336% |
| 145  | Mamoswine          |  0.44292% | 1470  |  1.185% | 893    |  1.228% |
| 146  | Noivern            |  0.42845% | 991    |  0.799% | 565    |  0.777% |
| 147  | Kabutops          |  0.42709% | 506    |  0.408% | 343    |  0.472% |
| 148  | Passimian          |  0.42639% | 2998  |  2.416% | 1618  |  2.226% |
| 149  | Snorlax            |  0.40531% | 2563  |  2.066% | 1564  |  2.151% |
| 150  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.40229% | 1562  |  1.259% | 896    |  1.233% |
| 151  | Froslass          |  0.39139% | 1276  |  1.028% | 785    |  1.080% |
| 152  | Trevenant          |  0.38707% | 725    |  0.584% | 460    |  0.633% |
| 153  | Sableye-Mega      |  0.38175% | 1474  |  1.188% | 886    |  1.219% |
| 154  | Camerupt          |  0.38058% | 447    |  0.360% | 309    |  0.425% |
| 155  | Lurantis          |  0.37641% | 3111  |  2.507% | 1879  |  2.585% |
| 156  | Type: Null        |  0.37593% | 809    |  0.652% | 494    |  0.680% |
| 157  | Charizard-Mega-X  |  0.36909% | 2021  |  1.629% | 1215  |  1.671% |
| 158  | Slowbro            |  0.35558% | 1395  |  1.124% | 777    |  1.069% |
| 159  | Krookodile        |  0.33185% | 1199  |  0.966% | 689    |  0.948% |
| 160  | Machamp            |  0.32846% | 893    |  0.720% | 563    |  0.774% |
| 161  | Chandelure        |  0.32671% | 1726  |  1.391% | 1041  |  1.432% |
| 162  | Palossand          |  0.32579% | 3330  |  2.684% | 2007  |  2.761% |
| 163  | Oricorio-Sensu    |  0.32136% | 2347  |  1.892% | 1262  |  1.736% |
| 164  | Swampert          |  0.31774% | 959    |  0.773% | 623    |  0.857% |
| 165  | Shiinotic          |  0.31074% | 2677  |  2.157% | 1645  |  2.263% |
| 166  | Articuno          |  0.30330% | 510    |  0.411% | 306    |  0.421% |
| 167  | Lilligant          |  0.30144% | 2112  |  1.702% | 1255  |  1.726% |
| 168  | Jolteon            |  0.29935% | 1518  |  1.223% | 873    |  1.201% |
| 169  | Jumpluff          |  0.29228% | 102    |  0.082% | 56    |  0.077% |
| 170  | Ditto              |  0.28844% | 1567  |  1.263% | 1008  |  1.387% |
| 171  | Bisharp            |  0.28225% | 1030  |  0.830% | 575    |  0.791% |
| 172  | Vaporeon          |  0.27239% | 776    |  0.625% | 484    |  0.666% |
| 173  | Dragonite          |  0.26625% | 3020  |  2.434% | 1834  |  2.523% |
| 174  | Serperior          |  0.26330% | 2160  |  1.741% | 1209  |  1.663% |
| 175  | Slowbro-Mega      |  0.26209% | 935    |  0.754% | 567    |  0.780% |
| 176  | Crobat            |  0.25721% | 2151  |  1.734% | 1166  |  1.604% |
| 177  | Clefable          |  0.25385% | 3517  |  2.834% | 2219  |  3.053% |
| 178  | Lapras            |  0.22553% | 1026  |  0.827% | 663    |  0.912% |
| 179  | Entei              |  0.22451% | 296    |  0.239% | 179    |  0.246% |
| 180  | Glaceon            |  0.22008% | 924    |  0.745% | 602    |  0.828% |
| 181  | Aurorus            |  0.21723% | 972    |  0.783% | 547    |  0.752% |
| 182  | Pinsir-Mega        |  0.20843% | 823    |  0.663% | 479    |  0.659% |
| 183  | Golduck            |  0.20577% | 346    |  0.279% | 204    |  0.281% |
| 184  | Bruxish            |  0.20270% | 2156  |  1.738% | 1255  |  1.726% |
| 185  | Keldeo            |  0.19601% | 418    |  0.337% | 245    |  0.337% |
| 186  | Leafeon            |  0.18708% | 429    |  0.346% | 267    |  0.367% |
| 187  | Shuckle            |  0.18393% | 1423  |  1.147% | 853    |  1.173% |
| 188  | Blissey            |  0.17931% | 1090  |  0.878% | 665    |  0.915% |
| 189  | Moltres            |  0.17675% | 171    |  0.138% | 105    |  0.144% |
| 190  | Dusclops          |  0.17353% | 987    |  0.795% | 545    |  0.750% |
| 191  | Wishiwashi-School  |  0.17213% | 130    |  0.105% | 92    |  0.127% |
| 192  | Klefki            |  0.16995% | 1382  |  1.114% | 778    |  1.070% |
| 193  | Glalie-Mega        |  0.16464% | 1144  |  0.922% | 684    |  0.941% |
| 194  | Jellicent          |  0.16384% | 670    |  0.540% | 410    |  0.564% |
| 195  | Malamar            |  0.16207% | 640    |  0.516% | 347    |  0.477% |
| 196  | Espeon            |  0.16028% | 1485  |  1.197% | 825    |  1.135% |
| 197  | Silvally          |  0.15637% | 850    |  0.685% | 523    |  0.719% |
| 198  | Delphox            |  0.15618% | 471    |  0.380% | 289    |  0.398% |
| 199  | Chansey            |  0.15273% | 1091  |  0.879% | 656    |  0.902% |
| 200  | Cinccino          |  0.15248% | 345    |  0.278% | 211    |  0.290% |
| 201  | Hippowdon          |  0.14635% | 897    |  0.723% | 505    |  0.695% |
| 202  | Oricorio          |  0.13884% | 2247  |  1.811% | 1294  |  1.780% |
| 203  | Metagross          |  0.13560% | 1151  |  0.928% | 836    |  1.150% |
| 204  | Dusknoir          |  0.13244% | 631    |  0.509% | 367    |  0.505% |
| 205  | Alakazam          |  0.13011% | 1181  |  0.952% | 650    |  0.894% |
| 206  | Lucario-Mega      |  0.12396% | 1155  |  0.931% | 703    |  0.967% |
| 207  | Masquerain        |  0.12371% | 773    |  0.623% | 493    |  0.678% |
| 208  | Tornadus          |  0.12216% | 243    |  0.196% | 141    |  0.194% |
| 209  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.11958% | 1664  |  1.341% | 924    |  1.271% |
| 210  | Rhydon            |  0.11209% | 238    |  0.192% | 136    |  0.187% |
| 211  | Gliscor            |  0.10942% | 1068  |  0.861% | 662    |  0.911% |
| 212  | Absol-Mega        |  0.10877% | 1153  |  0.929% | 699    |  0.962% |
| 213  | Regice            |  0.10757% | 388    |  0.313% | 261    |  0.359% |
| 214  | Mienshao          |  0.10727% | 335    |  0.270% | 189    |  0.260% |
| 215  | Luxray            |  0.10706% | 629    |  0.507% | 425    |  0.585% |
| 216  | Gumshoos          |  0.10691% | 728    |  0.587% | 423    |  0.582% |
| 217  | Mantine            |  0.10421% | 539    |  0.434% | 302    |  0.415% |
| 218  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.10270% | 313    |  0.252% | 193    |  0.265% |
| 219  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.09722% | 210    |  0.169% | 130    |  0.179% |
| 220  | Eelektross        |  0.09715% | 899    |  0.725% | 590    |  0.812% |
| 221  | Togedemaru        |  0.09686% | 1729  |  1.393% | 1038  |  1.428% |
| 222  | Magnezone          |  0.09679% | 1095  |  0.882% | 712    |  0.979% |
| 223  | Cloyster          |  0.09667% | 1347  |  1.086% | 834    |  1.147% |
| 224  | Kyurem            |  0.09378% | 177    |  0.143% | 108    |  0.149% |
| 225  | Pachirisu          |  0.09285% | 641    |  0.517% | 367    |  0.505% |
| 226  | Dugtrio-Alola      |  0.09090% | 1586  |  1.278% | 934    |  1.285% |
| 227  | Turtonator        |  0.09063% | 2085  |  1.680% | 1302  |  1.791% |
| 228  | Diancie-Mega      |  0.09018% | 24    |  0.019% | 16    |  0.022% |
| 229  | Electivire        |  0.08865% | 2096  |  1.689% | 1205  |  1.658% |
| 230  | Latias            |  0.08751% | 564    |  0.455% | 332    |  0.457% |
| 231  | Gallade            |  0.08497% | 511    |  0.412% | 294    |  0.404% |
| 232  | Maractus          |  0.08429% | 176    |  0.142% | 96    |  0.132% |
| 233  | Umbreon            |  0.08408% | 938    |  0.756% | 575    |  0.791% |
| 234  | Zebstrika          |  0.08407% | 309    |  0.249% | 168    |  0.231% |
| 235  | Parasect          |  0.08209% | 344    |  0.277% | 191    |  0.263% |
| 236  | Uxie              |  0.08198% | 158    |  0.127% | 111    |  0.153% |
| 237  | Archeops          |  0.08079% | 450    |  0.363% | 270    |  0.371% |
| 238  | Blastoise          |  0.07912% | 712    |  0.574% | 437    |  0.601% |
| 239  | Slurpuff          |  0.07730% | 186    |  0.150% | 106    |  0.146% |
| 240  | Hoopa              |  0.07461% | 42    |  0.034% | 24    |  0.033% |
| 241  | Tentacruel        |  0.07202% | 657    |  0.529% | 397    |  0.546% |
| 242  | Meowstic          |  0.07066% | 839    |  0.676% | 469    |  0.645% |
| 243  | Dodrio            |  0.07058% | 167    |  0.135% | 84    |  0.116% |
| 244  | Venomoth          |  0.07009% | 170    |  0.137% | 107    |  0.147% |
| 245  | Tangrowth          |  0.06917% | 414    |  0.334% | 278    |  0.382% |
| 246  | Togetic            |  0.06915% | 348    |  0.280% | 227    |  0.312% |
| 247  | Regigigas          |  0.06892% | 485    |  0.391% | 228    |  0.314% |
| 248  | Gothitelle        |  0.06871% | 499    |  0.402% | 317    |  0.436% |
| 249  | Lanturn            |  0.06777% | 1190  |  0.959% | 759    |  1.044% |
| 250  | Exploud            |  0.06681% | 379    |  0.305% | 201    |  0.277% |
| 251  | Ambipom            |  0.06497% | 841    |  0.678% | 467    |  0.642% |
| 252  | Pangoro            |  0.06491% | 319    |  0.257% | 206    |  0.283% |
| 253  | Darmanitan        |  0.06343% | 402    |  0.324% | 256    |  0.352% |
| 254  | Starmie            |  0.06317% | 617    |  0.497% | 336    |  0.462% |
| 255  | Kecleon            |  0.06215% | 191    |  0.154% | 125    |  0.172% |
| 256  | Goodra            |  0.06197% | 1634  |  1.317% | 1052  |  1.447% |
| 257  | Shedinja          |  0.06171% | 2143  |  1.727% | 1214  |  1.670% |
| 258  | Dugtrio            |  0.06135% | 531    |  0.428% | 309    |  0.425% |
| 259  | Skarmory          |  0.06046% | 936    |  0.754% | 472    |  0.649% |
| 260  | Ariados            |  0.05951% | 435    |  0.351% | 237    |  0.326% |
| 261  | Scolipede          |  0.05916% | 579    |  0.467% | 319    |  0.439% |
| 262  | Cryogonal          |  0.05772% | 222    |  0.179% | 144    |  0.198% |
| 263  | Raticate-Alola    |  0.05559% | 233    |  0.188% | 144    |  0.198% |
| 264  | Gorebyss          |  0.05451% | 185    |  0.149% | 143    |  0.197% |
| 265  | Escavalier        |  0.05401% | 450    |  0.363% | 319    |  0.439% |
| 266  | Cobalion          |  0.05321% | 265    |  0.214% | 114    |  0.157% |
| 267  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.05087% | 423    |  0.341% | 227    |  0.312% |
| 268  | Rampardos          |  0.05071% | 368    |  0.297% | 223    |  0.307% |
| 269  | Weezing            |  0.05068% | 272    |  0.219% | 178    |  0.245% |
| 270  | Garchomp-Mega      |  0.04971% | 836    |  0.674% | 461    |  0.634% |
| 271  | Slaking            |  0.04962% | 502    |  0.405% | 247    |  0.340% |
| 272  | Diggersby          |  0.04935% | 219    |  0.176% | 129    |  0.177% |
| 273  | Dragalge          |  0.04925% | 379    |  0.305% | 253    |  0.348% |
| 274  | Hawlucha          |  0.04919% | 873    |  0.704% | 486    |  0.669% |
| 275  | Silvally-Dark      |  0.04794% | 160    |  0.129% | 95    |  0.131% |
| 276  | Quagsire          |  0.04734% | 280    |  0.226% | 185    |  0.254% |
| 277  | Alomomola          |  0.04627% | 729    |  0.588% | 399    |  0.549% |
| 278  | Armaldo            |  0.04553% | 171    |  0.138% | 116    |  0.160% |
| 279  | Komala            |  0.04520% | 1059  |  0.853% | 646    |  0.889% |
| 280  | Exeggutor          |  0.04509% | 186    |  0.150% | 135    |  0.186% |
| 281  | Azelf              |  0.04490% | 559    |  0.451% | 280    |  0.385% |
| 282  | Floatzel          |  0.04388% | 358    |  0.289% | 271    |  0.373% |
| 283  | Piloswine          |  0.04383% | 15    |  0.012% | 14    |  0.019% |
| 284  | Primeape          |  0.04381% | 173    |  0.139% | 94    |  0.129% |
| 285  | Mandibuzz          |  0.04368% | 477    |  0.384% | 272    |  0.374% |
| 286  | Flygon            |  0.04201% | 1477  |  1.190% | 788    |  1.084% |
| 287  | Victreebel        |  0.04044% | 388    |  0.313% | 261    |  0.359% |
| 288  | Slowking          |  0.04026% | 765    |  0.617% | 475    |  0.653% |
| 289  | Sceptile          |  0.03943% | 658    |  0.530% | 368    |  0.506% |
| 290  | Ninjask            |  0.03910% | 430    |  0.347% | 259    |  0.356% |
| 291  | Walrein            |  0.03844% | 402    |  0.324% | 251    |  0.345% |
| 292  | Silvally-Steel    |  0.03653% | 552    |  0.445% | 335    |  0.461% |
| 293  | Kangaskhan        |  0.03585% | 63    |  0.051% | 31    |  0.043% |
| 294  | Delcatty          |  0.03486% | 106    |  0.085% | 46    |  0.063% |
| 295  | Sawsbuck          |  0.03431% | 162    |  0.131% | 108    |  0.149% |
| 296  | Toxicroak          |  0.03296% | 468    |  0.377% | 292    |  0.402% |
| 297  | Marowak            |  0.03241% | 188    |  0.152% | 135    |  0.186% |
| 298  | Klinklang          |  0.03220% | 342    |  0.276% | 183    |  0.252% |
| 299  | Wigglytuff        |  0.03161% | 96    |  0.077% | 52    |  0.072% |
| 300  | Accelgor          |  0.03143% | 528    |  0.426% | 322    |  0.443% |
Some observations (from 1825-weighed stats):
  • Mega Kangaskhan is still hanging in there, despite Gamefreak nerfing it >:(.
  • Only Megas in top 10 usage stats are Kangaskhan, Char-Y and Salamence.
  • Other Megas that look like they'll be DOU by usage are Gengar and Venusuar.
  • Lando-T, Jirachi, Heatran, and Aegislash are still really easy to fit on a team. The steel-types are especially important right now, considering Tapu Lele's prominence in this meta.
  • RIP Talonflame, Keldeo, Breloom and Bisharp... may you find a better home in DUU.
  • Shoutouts to SamVGC for managing to clog up the upper ladder with his team! There's a reason why Hitmontop and Staraptor are in the top 20 of the 1825 stats!
  • Most used new additions to the meta:
    • Magearna - broken mon, only reason why its not #1 in usage is because it got banned.
    • Zygarde - also broken, no questions asked.
    • Tapu Lele - really good right now. Heard some folks want it suspected. However, its kept in its place by common mons such as Jirachi, Aegislash, Celesteela, and Cresselia.
    • Tapu Koko - also pretty good. Its existence might explain why people are running Marowak-Alola on some teams!
    • Celesteela - its giving Aegislash a run for its money. Not as dominant as in VGC (where its the #1 most used according to the 1760 stats)
    • Tapu Bulu - insanely powerful wood hammers, but it loses to common pokemon such as Salamence, Char-Y, Celesteela, Aegislash, and Jirachi.
    • Tapu Fini - don't really know what this mon does. I think its for self-swagger shenanigans?
    • Ninetales-Alola - seems to be a lot less used in the upper ladder than in lower ladder.
    • Pheromosa - more used than Deoxys-A, despite the latter having better offensive stats and greater power under Psychic Terrain. Probably shiny new toy syndrome, but we'll see.
    • Marowak-Alola - a rising threat that has good matchup against common steel-types, psychics, Tapu Koko, and TR.
    • (honourable mention) Pelipper has worked its way to #23 in usage stats, replacing Politoed as the premier rain-setter. Politoed might make it into DUU this generation due to it having to compete with Pelipper.
    • (honourable mention #2) Torkoal is #36 in usage stats... and for some reason, Ninetales is #37.

naw imo. eevee pass is a pretty gimmicky strategy that has multiple glaring flaws. it's easily disrupted by fake out, taunt, and speed control. also, spread attackers such as landorus-t and heatran can deal good damage to eevee even if it's paired with a redirector. of all the things to suspect i think skymin or tapu lele should be the first priorities, not eevee lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)