SM Ubers Odd Ubers Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make team using Mega Sharpedo, so I did. It started as Mega Sharpedo utilising Speed Boost and Strong Jaw, so it has Protect, Crunch, Ice Fangs and Psychic Fangs. Next came Ditto, because it seemed like a fun idea (and it is, especially when you sweep with their pokemon.) It has Quick Claw to help it win more speed ties. Next came Aegislash, because I love ghost types and steel is a useful type. It has Weakness Policy if it lives a hit in Shield Form. It has King's Shield, Iron Head, Sacred Sword and Shadow Sneak. Next was Landorus because it is very strong. Fairly standard set of Assault Vest with Earthquake, Stone Edge, HP Ice and Knock Off. Next was Genesect because of its resistances and ability to be either physical or special. It has Extreme Speed, Magic Coat, Iron Head and Ice Beam, with Icium-Z. Last was Xerneas because Geomancy. It has Power Herb Geomancy, Moonblast, Psyshock and Thunderbolt. I know it has holes and I want to know any ways I can improve it. :)

Ditto @ Quick Claw
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Psychic Fangs

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Genesect @ Icium Z
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Magic Coat
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock

I suggest that you read the RMT rules, which require you to have detailed descriptions for each pokemon.
Before the thread’s locked, I would like to suggest a choice scarf over quick claw on ditto, because it’s always faster rather than just sometimes.

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as it does not follow the forum rules. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see what we require. PM me with an updated rmt and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)