Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wonder how u can see people play consistently if they don't play on this site @_@

really makes u think
Gee, maybe Josh and I are buds and so when we join nocs the other also tends to join so I've been in multiple games with him on this site alone with plenty of first hand experience of his play. On the plus side now you don't have to wonder!

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
not subbing, talked to some ppl. we can go over what exactly happened here in post game, let's not dredge on it please. as I said on discord, sorry for all the drama and shit I know I handled it awfully. message me what you bought for actions pleasem

Knoll and Hill have been Expertly Killed!
Dear KnightsofCydonia OM Room
Alias: Knoll

You are Genji Shimada.

After your brother struck you down, Dr. Angela Ziegler (codename Mercy) of Overwatch saved you. Unfortunately, you were so thoroughly damaged that she had to turn you into a cyborg. Only through Zenyatta’s wisdom were you able to find peace in your new form.

You may perform a single Faction Rogue action for free each night.

Control: 5
Info: 0
Protection: 1

You are allied with the Cyborgs. You win if you fulfill the Cyborgs condition named in the rules.
A rogue has fallen.

Dear Agape
Alias: Hill

You are a Stone Golem.

You are one of the classic forms of a Golem, alongside Flesh and Clay. You are a 9-foot 1-ton statue of stone that does whatever your master commands. Usually, this is guarding a location, abusing your damage reduction, immunity to magic, and being in a field specifically made for you to overcome your complete lack of sentience and become a juggernaut on the battlefield.

All purchased actions which you take (except kills, if you somehow get that) are treated as Expert.

Control: 1
Info: 0
Protection: 5

You are allied with the Robots. You win if you fulfill the Robots condition named in the rules.
The robot expert has fallen.

What's this? A non-expert kill in the night of Expert?
Dear Josh
Alias: Sound

You are Mario.

You are Nintendo’s red-and-blue mustachioed plumber, locked in combat with Bowser until the Universe ended. Twice. And that’s not even counting all the almost-destructions. You frequently are a jack of all stats, who can do nearly anything needed, just not as well as the specialized characters.

You may swap points at a 2:1 ratio. That is, each day, you may sacrifice one point each from two categories or two from one category to gain one point in another category, or you may sacrifice all your points in two categories to gain 2 points in another. Saved points may be similarly traded. You are still capped at saving two points per category.

Control: 2
Info: 2
Protection: 2

You are allied with the Many Others. You win if you fulfill the Many Others condition named in the rules.
The leader has fallen

Also, there were some subs before deadline, but decided to announce them now: tonithetourguide is in for Martin, and Ullar: once the sub sees the PM, it's done. Metal Sonic is in for Ullar.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I am ullar’s replacement. Unfortunately, ullar is an irresponsible replacer and didn’t give me any info to work with in an OC game before he left; and now he wants to sub back in, lol. I wonder if it is allowed for ullar to update me with his info, since this is an OC game.

Anyway, I need to be carried for the banner. Since glorious leader josh is dead, I have no clue what to do. Will start by reading the thread.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I can confirm as well he's on the sheet and has been cleared by multiple sources. I'll still accept any results as well, and Memoric probably will too if he isn't too busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)