OM Interviews (#16: In The Hills)

How 2 codez? Pl0x teech me
In all seriousness, have you ever done any recreational drugs? Which ones? Why? When? Are you still doing them now? Are/Were they illegal at the time/place you did them?
Have you gone to any MUNs? If yes narrate an experience

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
why do i suck so much at tours? (refer to: a b)

why don't you ever enter big bh tours? you seem like a good enough player

thoughts on stakeout?

have you ever actually used a choice scarf wynaut?

what's your favorite pokemon?

what do you like about balanced hackmons like why is it your favorite tier

what would you like to win omotm next month and why is it really chimera 1v1

suspect mega kanga y/n

thoughts on super trump 64

why the hell would you put a scarf on a wynaut? eviolite is obviously the better choice
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-39893
(i was told the wynaut here was scarfed, may or may not be true)

How 2 codez? Pl0x teech me meet me on ps. (price: fifty dollars an hour)
In all seriousness, have you ever done any recreational drugs? no Which ones? Why? When? Are you still doing them now? Are/Were they illegal at the time/place you did them?
Have you gone to any MUNs? If yes narrate an experience no clue what that is
What would be a good replay for new players for any meta? (because i sux)
OMPL replays, found here (Link)

If Manaphy used Heart Swap, causing you and Zarel to switch bodies for one day, what is the first thing you would do.
/promote scarfwynaut, admin

why do i suck so much at tours? (refer to: a b) havent watched any of your tour games but trying too hard or forcing urself to make big outplays is a pitfall for a bunch of up-and-coming players. maybe thats what

why don't you ever enter big bh tours? you seem like a good enough player wanted to sign up for OMPL before ransei approached me about being a co-manager. ill join the next one, no doubt about it

thoughts on stakeout? BAN

have you ever actually used a choice scarf wynaut? never in my life

what's your favorite pokemon? wynaut (surprise, surprise). a top 3 would be wynaut, ashgren, vespiquen

what do you like about balanced hackmons like why is it your favorite tier the freedom of being able to use whatever set + seeing the titans and gods of pokemon fight, probably.

what would you like to win omotm next month and why is it really chimera 1v1 CAMOMONS NOW AND FOREVER

suspect mega kanga y/n it may, perhaps in the future, once all the other stuff gets banned.

thoughts on super trump 64 never played it but ive seen footage of it. cant ever hate on a sm64 rom hack

it was all HAX. Meloetta just beat two perfect checks 1v2 by getting lucky. everyone likes to focus on the stupid granbull fiasco and the hyperspace hole (WHO THE FUCK USES THIS MOVE ??) kill but if I got off that sucker punch with weavile that game would have turned out completely differently. someone should calculate the odds of getting a tri attack para and then a full para right afterwards
also i fought that guy again the very next day and 6-0'd him but i dont see you saving that replay
The odds of getting a tri attack para and then a full para right afterwards is 1.667%
Of course, there were also other ways you could've gotten rekt in that turn. A crit, full freeze, or burn would've prevented you from a sucker punch ohko. Looking at damage, I can assume that melo is 252 modest, since it did 61% to weavile.
~ 252+ SpA Meloetta Tri Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Weavile: 162-192 (57.6 - 68.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
~ 252+ SpA Meloetta Tri Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Weavile on a critical hit: 244-288 (86.8 - 102.4%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
This gives a 1/16*3/16 roll to kill you with a crit.
Tri attack statusing is 20%, so a full para is 1/5*1/3*1/4, a full freeze is 1/5*1/3*4/5, and a burn is 1/5*1/3.
1/16*3/16 + (15/16+1/16*13/16) * (1/5*1/3*1/4 + 1/5*1/3*4/5 + 1/5*1/3) = 14.68% chance of you not getting off that sucker punch kill.

EDIT: Klang pointed out that ice types can't get frozen, so it would actually be 1/16*3/16 + (15/16+1/16*13/16) * (1/5*1/3*1/4 + 1/5*1/3) = 9.41%

btw do you remember this? https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-391069112
are you (still?) a filthy commie?
favorite movie or movies?
why do you hate the best playstyle (aka stall)?

Last edited:
thoughts on shed in bh
good, dont like it tho
The odds of getting a tri attack para and then a full para right afterwards is 1.667%
Of course, there were also other ways you could've gotten rekt in that turn. A crit, full freeze, or burn would've prevented you from a sucker punch ohko. Looking at damage, I can assume that melo is 252 modest, since it did 61% to weavile.
~ 252+ SpA Meloetta Tri Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Weavile: 162-192 (57.6 - 68.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
~ 252+ SpA Meloetta Tri Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Weavile on a critical hit: 244-288 (86.8 - 102.4%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
This gives a 1/16*3/16 roll to kill you with a crit.
Tri attack statusing is 20%, so a full para is 1/5*1/3*1/4, a full freeze is 1/5*1/3*4/5, and a burn is 1/5*1/3.
1/16*3/16 + (15/16+1/16*13/16) * (1/5*1/3*1/4 + 1/5*1/3*4/5 + 1/5*1/3) = 14.68% chance of you not getting off that sucker punch kill.
tl;dr i got haxed

btw do you remember this? https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-391069112 i blocked it out of my memory (those def EVs on the shell smash gira was definitely a cteam attempt)
are you (still?) a filthy commie? n ive reformed
favorite movie or movies? havent rly watched anything exceotional recently / cant remember. never really been big into movies
why do you hate the best playstyle (aka stall)? ban stall offense is the best
On the scale of 1-11 how much do you socialize? 6 (spent a lot more of the summer indoors than id have liked admittedly) Do you like irl friends more than PS friends? yes sir What are your aspirations? to be famous in some way shape or form, but recently ive cared less about this
Do you have a girlfriend? N Would you like to be mine? absolutely not
Should classic hackmons be freed
yes, make it happen Chloe.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
For the second interview of this generation, I'll be interviewing a user that has had OM room voice for 747 days!

SM #2: InfernapeTropius11 | %ScarfWynaut: it11 is the second interview? / %ScarfWynaut: colossal downgrade

[Stolen from Ransei's Ransprites, I hope he doesn't mind D:]

Hi IT11!
Sup

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a 17 year old kid from Canada, going into Engineering in the fall. I enjoy playing hockey and golf and probably spend too much time on this website lol

How did you get into Pokémon?
I think I saw some of my friends playing it when I was in grade 3 and thought it was cool, so when I got a DS Lite for good marks that year, Diamond was the first game I got. I loved Diamond (obviously I started with Chimchar) and proceeded to just destroy people with my Dialga + Infernape core. I played more Pokemon games over the years (Pearl, Platinum, Black, Y, AS) and always loved the game tbh. In grade 10, GL Volkner introduced me to Pokemon Showdown and I thought this was amazing at the time, because I'd just started to take building good teams with type synergy and all that good stuff into consideration, and PS! gave me a way to test teams before I went to all the effort to acquire and train the Pokemon in game. Unfortunately for me, I didn't know how to change the tier for the first couple of weeks LOL so I wound up building a ton of teams, but could only play Random Battles. Eventually I figured out how to change tier and played some OU with my godsquads (featuring such gems as mixed Zap Plate Eelektross), and started to actually learn some of the basics of mechanics I never knew existed. A little while later (just before ORAS release) I stumbled upon the Monotype room, and fell in love with the meta and some of the cute users there (shoutout to the old staff crew, RIP most of you guys :[ ) so I made that room my home for the next few months. Then one fateful day I joined the OM room for a monotype tour I had been told was being hosted there (and got to finals with my Flying godsquad cuz I was actually somewhat decent at Pokemon by that point, before being haxed by Dragon ;( ), and noticed even more cool metagames that sounded super fun. I eventually started spending more time there, learned some of the OMs and the rest is history as they say.

How about Mix and Mega, how did you get into that?
If I'm being honest, I knew Mix and Mega was a thing long before I ever got into it, but the concept didn't appeal to me at first (this may have just been because I didn't think it could be coded and didn't want to invest myself too heavily in something that would never come to fruition, I'm not too sure of the reason tbh), but then once it was coded, I was asked to host tours for it on Aqua (shoutouts cute user Snaquaza ). I started hosting more of these (and even planned some ahead of time on smogon to get as many people to come as possible) and because I essentially lived on PS! that year, I started to spend more time on Aqua with some of the original Mix and Mega players like Snaquaza , xJownage , Ghoul King , MaestroDeSWAG , and the meme lord himself thdhted , spending long hours chatting, theorymonning, and testing, and the meta began to grow on me. I still remember fondly those days when Red Orb Victini and Aggronite Togekiss were considered some of the most OP Pokemon in the meta (oh look how the times have changed :P) and was the first to use Salamencite Noivern and Blue Orb Forretress (things that still have niche use today! At least, I would use them on some teams :J). Innovating back then with those users was a blast, and it quickly changed from "meta I'm not really interested in" to "THIS IS THE BEST OM EVER" haha.

What would you like to change about the metagame?
The corrupt leader.
If I'm being honest, I honestly really like the Mix and Mega meta at the moment, the standard stuff isn't too overwhelming imo, and there is still plenty of room for ingenuity and creativity to thrive. New Pokemon with new sets keep being found by adventurous users all the time and that's the way I like it tbh.

You've also had a fair amount of experience playing Balanced Hackmons. If Mix and Mega and Balanced Hackmons weren't existent for some obscure reason, what metagame would you main?
If this was last gen my immediate answer would be STABmons as that remains one of my favourite OMs, but this gen I would either main AG (I really got into AG late-ORAS and still think it's fun) or stick with Monotype with some 1v1 thrown in there, as I prefer to play metas that have an established meta and a ladder on PS!

What would you like to win OMotM next month?
Gods and Followers, it's a really dope OM that kinda died down in popularity this gen, but I'm still on the council and I still think it's super fun. If that can't win though, I'd like to see Metagamiate be brought back, because I need to see how effective Snore Keldeo is this gen :J

What players do you look up to or are really good friends with within the OM community?
I've been around so long I'm friends with most of the people who are active and many who are long gone :P At the moment some users I look up to are Chloe. , E4 Flint , Jrdn, and Laxpras because they are all really good battlers, and most of them are top level players in multiple OMs. Being able to hold my own against established gods like these users in whichever meta I decide to pick up has always been my goal, as I thoroughly enjoy competitive matches (which is why I prefer the competition of tours over the longevity and boringness of ladder). Some close friends include Ransei , Chloe. , DEG , nv (rip :[[[), and of course, GL Volkner , who is one of my best friends irl. Also, Uselesscrab, because he just does so much for OMs and is a really cool guy to boot. Obligatory shoutout to old friends whose visits are sadly few and far between these days :( The Reptile ellipse SpartanMalice Snaquaza MadMayMason Franky391 Tux Victini thdhted

What's your favourite Mix and Mega set?
Well as you may have gathered from previous responses, one of my favourite things about Mix and Mega is the fact that creative, fun, new sets are constantly being made, so generally anything I use that fits in that category I tend to like. At the moment, Aggronite Gourgeist is a personal fave, as it's an old set from back in the days of early MnM that's still good today as it is a serviceable check to Pokemon such as Lucario (it's original purpose pre-Lucario ban last gen), Genesect, Tapu Lele, Zygarde, Xerneas, Kartana, Terrakion, Cobalion, Metagross, etc. A sample set would be https://pastebin.com/raw/XKFX6Gfp but Toxic/Gyro Ball are fairly customizable based on your team, as you can stick Leech Seed, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak, or Foul Play on there depending on what you want. The only moves I would say should stay consistent are Synthesis (as obviously recovery is really useful) and Will-O-Wisp (due to its vast utility). Frisk is helpful for scouting mons that may run multiple Mega stones before it Mega evolves, and afterwards it checks the aforementioned mons and in general is a pretty cool pivot!

Grains of Salt asks: Why are you still voice?
It's actually by choice, as my goal is to be the person who has been an active room voice on PS! for the longest consecutive time (this does not take into account honorary voice for former staff because they're obviously plebs who do not understand the #VoiceForever way of life). Ask anyone though and they'll tell you I actually call all the shots, whether my rank displays that or not ;)

Peef Rimgar asks: What happened to the first 10 InfernapeTropius?
The original InfernapeTropius changed names and now is known as piccolo. As for the other 9 I have no comment but don't ask why I rented an excavator a couple years ago o3o

Kit Kasai asks: Free CH?
Obviously.

GeoffBruedly asks: Do you call it soda or pop?
Pop because I'm not a pleb.

Shiba asks: Does pineapple belong on a pizza?
Personally I prefer the meat lovers pizza or equivalent (aka whichever pizza has the most meat and least veggies) but Hawaiian pizza is a decent alternative so yeah, pineapple on pizza is good sometimes.

Wow, you didn't ask for closing remarks.
Any closing remarks?
Well earlier i had some dope ones but you so rudely neglecting to ask has caused me to forget them all >:(
#JolteonsForever
#FreeIT11mons

Feel free to ask any questions you have for IT11 below!

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
hey it11, couple questions:

1) do you remember that one time when i 12-0'd you in bh open? me too lol
2) how do you feel about being om room voice for more than 2 years straight?
3) are you disappointed that gl volkner has taken your position as the worst username in oms? would you consider going back to infernapetropius11 to reclaim your throne?

1 On average, about how many hours of sleep a day do you get, and do you sleep at night? Is your schedule different during the months of school?
2 What do you think of level 36 Smeargal in Mix and Mega?
3 Where did you get the name InfernapeTropius11?

I suck. Words Of Advice?

If InfernapeTropius existed in the games, what would happen, what do you think it will be like and how would it affect the meta (any meta, really)?

Hi TI69
Have you tried this game called blue whale? I've heard it's fun xd
OM supreme leader wen
If given a chance to lead mix and mega, what would you ban first?
On the scale of 1-11, how much do you socialize
OM room room owner in om room wen?
Even tho I already know the answer, Have you gotten laid yet xdxdxdxddx

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can answer this for him because it's lame as hell LOL He took his two favorite Pokemon and his favorite number

As for me...
1) Favorite standard tier?
2) Embarassing things you've done on PS?
3) What is the best playstyle and why is it offense?
4) Who is the best user and why is it me?
5) Initially, I got into Monotype. Did you expect me to stick around? If not, what OM did you expect me to get into and how does it differ from what you see now?
7) If you had to give one piece of advice to new players, what would it be?
8) Which 5 users would form the best competitive team on PS and why is it us two, Flint, Hl and Chlo?
9) Why are OM people the best?
10) Did you notice I left out a question 6?

Last edited:

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
It's the man who QC'd my Manaphy (sorry for delay to other QC'ers, having irl issue)

1. Mind giving me tips about controlling tilt?
2. Predict the month & year you will get your ladybug badge
3. Predict next MnM TL besides you / Gos
4. Throw me your favorite BH set barring Pikachuun's Ice Ball Kyurem-B
5. Ban Marshadow from holding stones in MnM: y/y
6. What is your favorite metagame outsides OM's?
7. Are you gonna give me up?
8. Are you gonna let me down?

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
hey it11, couple questions:

1) do you remember that one time when i 12-0'd you in bh open? me too lol
2) how do you feel about being om room voice for more than 2 years straight?
3) are you disappointed that gl volkner has taken your position as the worst username in oms? would you consider going back to infernapetropius11 to reclaim your throne?
1) Yea fuck Protean man even when I have 3 checks I can't win
2) I'm the best voice (also see GoS's question in the main interview for more info)
3) Honestly GL Volkner is still worse than InfernapeTropius11, I shall cede this victory to him

1 On average, about how many hours of sleep a day do you get, and do you sleep at night? Is your schedule different during the months of school?
2 What do you think of level 36 Smeargal in Mix and Mega?
1 I sleep at night all year round, generally like 7 on average ig
2 T R I G G E R E D (it's trash never use it)
3 Like volt said literally my two fave mons and fave number I was 14 ok

I suck. Words Of Advice?

If InfernapeTropius existed in the games, what would happen, what do you think it will be like and how would it affect the meta (any meta, really)?
Uh try stealing teams from smogon, as they are generally good and will show you what some of the good Pokemon in the meta are. Look at the resources for the meta you want to learn (e.g. Viability Ranking, Checks Compendium). Watch good players battle and try to see what they do. And finally, play a lot of battles, the more you play the more you'll get a feel for the meta, and the better you will eventually become.

Not really sure what you mean here, mind clarifying? Do you mean like a fusion of the two?

Hi TI69
Have you tried this game called blue whale? I've heard it's fun xd
OM supreme leader wen
If given a chance to lead mix and mega, what would you ban first?
On the scale of 1-11, how much do you socialize
OM room room owner in om room wen?
Even tho I already know the answer, Have you gotten laid yet xdxdxdxddx
?????
Now, didn't you read the interview? I call all the shots my friend ;)
Chloe
Probably a solid 9
Uh never the plan is #VoiceForever obv
Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha it's so funny because you think I haven't got laid yet rofllflollol

Can answer this for him because it's lame as hell LOL He took his two favorite Pokemon and his favorite number

As for me...
1) Favorite standard tier?
2) Embarassing things you've done on PS?
3) What is the best playstyle and why is it offense?
4) Who is the best user and why is it me?
5) Initially, I got into Monotype. Did you expect me to stick around? If not, what OM did you expect me to get into and how does it differ from what you see now?
7) If you had to give one piece of advice to new players, what would it be?
8) Which 5 users would form the best competitive team on PS and why is it us two, Flint, Hl and Chlo?
9) Why are OM people the best?
10) Did you notice I left out a question 6?
1) Ubers
2) One time I introduced a user called VoltDarkrai to a private room and now that room is trash :(
3) Offense because stall is too FUCKING annoying
4) Idk man I've heard that Uselesscrab is a fairly alright user
5) I honestly probably expected you to stick to monotype cuz you could use electric for days there lol but if not I expected you to go to AG or MnM or smth where Darkrai or electric types you liked were viable, didn't really expect you to take to BH so much tbh
7) Play as much as you can with good teams (probably stolen from sample teams if you're a new user) to get a feel for the meta
8) Me Chloe Flint jrdn Laxpras ez
9) Because OMs by their very nature are superior to all other metagames. Thus, the users that play them are inherently superior beings than others.
10) Yeah because you're saving it for when I go 6-0 ;)

It's the man who QC'd my Manaphy (sorry for delay to other QC'ers, having irl issue)

1. Mind giving me tips about controlling tilt?
2. Predict the month & year you will get your ladybug badge
3. Predict next MnM TL besides you / Gos
4. Throw me your favorite BH set barring Pikachuun's Ice Ball Kyurem-B
5. Ban Marshadow from holding stones in MnM: y/y
6. What is your favorite metagame outsides OM's?
7. Are you gonna give me up?
8. Are you gonna let me down?
1. Stop laddering, it will only get worse as you get frustrated. Cool down and start again the next day. Or ladder on an alt with a meme team for fun
2. As soon as MnM analyses become official ;;
3. Well GoS won't be the next TL but idk Chloe kind of has no life so she's gonna be here for a looooooooong time, the next MnMTL probably hasn't even joined PS! yet tbh
4. Uh I made some really dope sets for testing vs. morogrim but I'll wait til after OMPL in case he wants to steal them
5. n it isn't broken ;_;
6. Triples Hackmons Cup counts right? If not then Ubers
7. Without a second thought
8. Every day

hi i first time play bh and im try out this set im heard it was gud but idk how 2 play can u giv me sum advice thx

Goodra @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 11 HP / 11 Atk / 11 Def / 11SpA / 11 SpD / 11 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Ascent
- Superpower
- Giga Drain
Hello and welcome to competitive Pokemon! You seem to have stumbled upon the most OP Pokemon in the game, good for you! This lord set is simply undefeatable, you cannot beat this, use it and you shall rule the metagame. Go forth and conquer my friend, with this mighty Goodra at your side, nobody can stop you!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Do you miss stretcher?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-171679437
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-172548039
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-219033156

★stretcher: git gud
★stretcher's rival: GIT GUD

bonus: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-172577105

★Alozan: i face stretcher, then i face his rival
★stretcher's rival: exactly
★Alozan: you 2 are pretty much the only people that do cc1v1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mrboneswildride-222295930
(stretcher's w/l ratio was 42-0 in this meta ^)

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1) One thing you'd change about the OM community?
2) One thing you'd change about the site?
3) Create your own Pokemon, not too unbalanced, and give it a set for your two favorite OMs.
4) In your opinion, what's the second best type?
5) In your eyes, are there any up and coming MnM players?
6) Promote one user to admin, aside from yourself, for a day. Is there a reason you'd promote them?
7) If you could change one thing about your past behaviour on this website, what would you change?
8) Favorite quality about Chloe, Flint, jrdn, Laxpras, Ransei, DEG, nv and myself?
9) Have you ever disliked a user but ended up eventually becoming friends with them?
10) Give an example of a game that you enjoyed watching or playing in every OM. Could be from OMPL or ladder, idc much lul
11) How many more questions until you get annoyed at me?

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Do you miss stretcher?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-171679437
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-172548039
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-219033156

★stretcher: git gud
★stretcher's rival: GIT GUD

bonus: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1vs1-172577105

★Alozan: i face stretcher, then i face his rival
★stretcher's rival: exactly
★Alozan: you 2 are pretty much the only people that do cc1v1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mrboneswildride-222295930
(stretcher's w/l ratio was 42-0 in this meta ^)
Stretcher more like inferior to stretcher's rival :^)

Why did you use this opportunity to tag people to seem cool?
I didn't tag anyone idk what ur talking about o3o

1) One thing you'd change about the OM community?
2) One thing you'd change about the site?
3) Create your own Pokemon, not too unbalanced, and give it a set for your two favorite OMs.
4) In your opinion, what's the second best type?
5) In your eyes, are there any up and coming MnM players?
6) Promote one user to admin, aside from yourself, for a day. Is there a reason you'd promote them?
7) If you could change one thing about your past behaviour on this website, what would you change?
8) Favorite quality about Chloe, Flint, jrdn, Laxpras, Ransei, DEG, nv and myself?
9) Have you ever disliked a user but ended up eventually becoming friends with them?
10) Give an example of a game that you enjoyed watching or playing in every OM. Could be from OMPL or ladder, idc much lul
11) How many more questions until you get annoyed at me?
1) Get rid of shit users who add literally nothing to chat (I'm p sure you know the prime culprits)
2) If you mean PS! then I guess more perma-ladders. If you mean smogon, I'd make Mix and Mega analyses official (I'd like all OM analyses official but MnM most important ;-) )
3) fuck the hell off
4) Dragon
5) Chloe is a nice up and comer :-) In all fairness I haven't laddered much recently so I don't know who the "not very good atm, but actually has potential" players are. A couple weeks ago I woulda said Mark K because I really like the way he improved between when I talked to him a couple months ago and now, but I'm not sure he can fit in the "up and comer" category anymore :P
6) Uselesscrab cuz my man here does so much and isn't recognized enough for it
7) Uh I guess maybe lurk for another couple months? Some of my first posts were kinda cringeworthy but alas that's what happens when you're young and first join
8) Generally the fact that they are some combination of nice/good battlers/fun to talk to/fun to theorymon with
9) Idk, ig kinda Funbot? I used to be so annoyed at the way she'd call for a suspect in every tier lol, but she's a chill user and while we're not close or anything she's nice to talk to once in a while
10) Welp Imma just choose some random ones I guess, these either feature memes and/or I thought I played really well and/or I enjoyed the match.
Mix and Mega: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-609128810
1v1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-427868044
BH: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-399982351
ok i'm bored already
11) 4,739,811

Which OM driver is most deserving of immediate demotion
Normally I'd say you but DEG is incredibly mediocre so him :^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)