OMPL V: Discussion Thread

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Gen 7] Anything Goes Drafting Guide for OMPL V written by Chloe. and Thimo
This is a drafting guide for OMPL V. Here you will see what the top buys are.

1) Thimo
- Most innovative person this very other metagame has to offer

Lol'd

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, I like the Untitled Unfezants. Any requirements for signing up Dream Eater Gengar?
Being able to play Generation 7. I'm enjoying the fact that all people that were never seen on the OM scene will have an equal chance to be drafted since Bondie an I cannot distinguish between who plays OMs and who doesn't. Let's hope our team doesn't turn out being Mono + 1v1 Community smashed together. However, I'm confident that we're going to take the win this Season.

#UntitledUnfezants.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
i've got a terrible losing streak, incredibly rusty from my leave of absence, recovered from a terrible cocky-arrogance period of my OM career, lost any fanbase i might have had on my prime, and any and all form of skill in the tiers i excel in are gone..but i'm still the best OM player. just dont be shocked when i destroy you all with xatu. in bh.

just gotta remember how to sign up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (hint hint nudge nudge is the sign ups out yet? or did i miss it?)

who knows, maybe ill devote my time to make a secret elite group called the xatu warriors of all the rejects designed to take each team down one by one flawlessly. we shall overturn and dominate this event. mark my words. or not. because im not going to actually do this.

i've got a terrible losing streak, incredibly rusty from my leave of absence, recovered from a terrible cocky-arrogance period of my OM career, lost any fanbase i might have had on my prime, and any and all form of skill in the tiers i excel in are gone..but i'm still the best OM player. just dont be shocked when i destroy you all with xatu. in bh.

just gotta remember how to sign up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (hint hint nudge nudge is the sign ups out yet? or did i miss it?)

who knows, maybe ill devote my time to make a secret elite group called the xatu warriors of all the rejects designed to take each team down one by one flawlessly. we shall overturn and dominate this event. mark my words. or not. because im not going to actually do this.
Im part of your fanbase asshole

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Durza loves jesus-Today at 1:54 PM
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ompl-v-discussion-thread.3606895/page-3#post-7404447
LIKE THIS POST
PLEASE
I BEG YOU
IM A LIKEWHORE
[2:00 PM] DurzaOffTopic: ,
[2:00 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Ur kind of a dick
[2:00 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Who exposes
[2:00 PM] DurzaOffTopic: A friend like that
[2:00 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Dude
[2:01 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Ur the kid
[2:01 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Who when somebody tells u a girl looks good in a bikini at a pool party or something or say shes cute
[2:01 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Who goes to tell her for attention
[2:02 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Nobody
[2:02 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Likes that kid

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
discord
[
10:39 PM] Durza: Kris okay thats fucked up but then again its pretty fucking funny

ps
[22:40] Durzzza: K【ris
[22:40] Durzzza: you're welcome
[22:40] Durzzza: in advance
[22:40] Durzzza: for the billion likes you're gonna get at my expense

dbw

[2:06 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Ok ill admit thats pretty funny

ep 2
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Dude
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Thats such
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: A dick move
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Legit
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Thats such an asshole
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: The post
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Dude
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Who exposes someone like that
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: No
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Ur being a dick
[1:57 PM] DurzaOffTopic: Jfc

later
[2:18 PM] Durza loves jesus: fuck kris fuck deathbycunt fuck everybody
[2:19 PM] cute: fuck me too?
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: only if you give me a like
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: then I'll fuck you
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: real good
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: jesus christ
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: im literally
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: a like whore
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: jesus christ
[2:20 PM] Durza loves jesus: what has happened to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)