Doubles C&C Index & Reservations

Important Resources
C&C Rules and Guidelines
NEW FORMAT you are to follow this format when writing now
Quality Control Information
Spelling & Grammar Standards
Smogon Writing 101Grammar-Prose Queue

Rules and Notes:
  • You may reserve one analysis at a time if you are not a badgeholder, two if you have a badge, and however many you want if you are on the QC team.
  • Don't edit your posts in this thread. Post again if you have to make an update, even if you have to double post.
  • Post here to reserve an analysis, again when you put up a skeleton, and again when you're completely finished with it (not when it's simply written up or put into GP stage). This is so we can better maintain the listings, and so we know exactly what the progress of your analysis is at any given time.
  • Analyses showing minimal activity can and will be re-assigned.
Deadlines:
  • You have 24 48 hours to post a completed skeleton after you reserve it.
  • You have 3 days to implement any QC member's check after they post it.
  • You have a week to write up any analysis starting when you implement the second QC check.
  • You have 3 days to implement GP checks.
  • If you have any special reasons why you cannot make a certain deadline, just state so on this thread and you are fine
  • READ THIS: Anyone who fails to meet deadlines allows their work to be picked up by anyone else who wants the analysis. Punishments will typically be warnings or temporarily not being allowed to write anything, but if anybody does anything that pisses me off (For example, reserving multiple analyses and then suddenly not looking at them for a month) you will be infracted.
Checks and Counters Tags:
  • Keep in mind the existence of specific checks and counters tags we use for Doubles analyses (scroll down to find them). I am aware that many Pokemon can belong in multiple tags, but it doesn't really matter what tag it belongs in as long as it's listed somewhere. If you feel a check or counter needs a different tag, feel free to use it, but try to your best ability to put all of a Pokemon's checks into the listed tags.
Now that we've done a lot of C&C work, the QC team went through all of the current analyses to determine which drastically needed an update and are reopening these to reservation. All of these are lower priority than the Pokemon in need of their first analysis, but feel free to take from either list.

Gothitelle - in progress
Hoopa-Unbound - in progress
Entei - in progress
Mew - in progress
Conkeldurr - in progress
Milotic - in progress
Raikou - in progress
Rhyperior - available!
Togekiss - in progress
LO Ludicolo - in progress
Mega Aerodactyl - in progress

Here is the index of XY analyses to use as a resource. New analyses should be better than the last ones; old analyses may serve as a guide :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn it Elec, I wanted to do Swampert. Oh well. I'll do Charizard then I guess.

Edit: why is Lucario higher than Gallade? I've never had any success with Lucario while I've used Gallade well.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
<Arcticblast> !msg Lolk, Should we have separate analyses for Deo-A and Deo-N? The former is the better user of Sash while the latter is the better user of Life Orb, but they're really similar either way

Tentatively reserving Deoxys until I get some word from Lolk.

<Arcticblast> !msg Lolk, Should we have separate analyses for Deo-A and Deo-N? The former is the better user of Sash while the latter is the better user of Life Orb, but they're really similar either way

Tentatively reserving Deoxys until I get some word from Lolk.
das fine

I'd like to reserve Mega Audino, because I'm IV breeding for one, and I've noticed that there wasn't an analysis while looking for set ideas.

I know that Mega Audino isn't listed here, so she probably isn't of a very high priority, but seeing as how I'm working on one, I figure this would be a good way to contribute to the forum, while also getting ideas that I wouldn't normally think of to make her more effective.

I've also noticed that Audino is listed in the UU reservation thread, even though I think that Mega Audino would probably be more effective as a cleric partner. Still, if my reservation request is approved on the condition that start the analysis WIP to the UU section, or told to move my reservation request to the UU section, then that is what I'll do.

Am I to assume that I'll get a PM or reply when my reservation is approved, or am I to start a thread for my analysis as soon as I can, and if it happens not to be in the right section, is it to be moved to the correct sub-forum? Or by posting a "skeleton" within 24 hours, am I supposed to post the start of my WIP here? In the meantime, when I have the time later today, I intend to start on the analysis in Word, and cut/paste it later on.

I've never done an analysis before, so I'm not sure how the standard procedure is supposed to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)