ORAS RU Reservation Index V3

phantom

Banned deucer.
several things added to the index since steelixite/ttrum ban and Pkmn that need updates in general:

high priority:

flygon
magneton
dugtrio
escavalier
*scrafty
*seismitoad
*druddigon

* = reservable by anyone

low priority:

scyther
audino
diancie (offensive SR)
registeel (curse)
steelix
skuntank
golbat

phantom

Banned deucer.
Rhyperior added to the index in high priority.

Also, because I've noticed people have been taking too long to post skeletons, there will a new rule in affect that you can see in the OP starting now:

If you do not post a skeleton within 72 hours, your analysis will be taken away and put back on the reservation index. If you intend to reserve an analysis, complete it in a timely manner. Repeat offenders are subject to be barred from reserving RU analyses in the future.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
May I also please take the analysis for Magneton as I have even more experience with it than I do with Scyther and I believe that I have enough knowledge to write a proper analysis on it?

finish your current analysis first, no right now

Last edited by a moderator:

phantom

Banned deucer.
As per the 72 hour rule, Seismitoad, offensive sr diancie, Skuntank, and Steelix are back up for reservation.

If your analyses were put back on reservation because they weren't posted on time, you may only work on one a time at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)