Tournament OUPL III Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny and I are close friends and we talk more days than not on Discord, so our communication via Smogon VM felt unnecessary for both of us and therefore has not happened. However, as countless logs will prove, I have been around for hours and hours every single day and have been able, willing and intending to play the match. I've put 10+ hours into prep already. When I asked Sunny last night on Discord about the match, this is what I got back-

CALLOUS - Today at 9:39 PM Sunny when are we fighting? Event Horizon - Today at 9:43 PM hmm idk bro....i might ask to be subbed out

I am not asking for an activity win, as I'd strongly prefer to actually play the match, but I think on Friday night when your opponent tells you they're still not sure when or even IF they'd like to play, it's a concern. I am posting this to be transparent with the situation and avoid any kind of activity LOSS or dead game, as I've definitely been available and wanting/able to play. Obviously if something changes or if we end up playing I will let everyone know.

Reactions: dk
thanks for including replays in your match reports! week 2 has been posted and should be up to date so far. link is here.

if there are any mistakes with the replays, please let me know via discord, vm, or here. i had to dig for some of them but i'm fairly sure i have everything correct so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)