Role Playing Pathfinder Society - The Overflow Archives cancelled

Summer is over (yes it is), so PFS is starting again.

I will try to reboot PFS here with The Hall of the Flesh Eaters. After that we will go into season 8 and 9 scenarios.

Please tell here if you have/don't have interest and if you're busy right now but have interest or have only few available times weekly, then tell when you could play.

Also say here if you would like to try out Starfinder.

Because I don't have any days off next week it looks like late friday night or sat/sun are the options.

Here's a Doodle to setup the time. Please consider this an RSVP for the scenario. The scenario will be Hall of the Flesh Eaters (see the earlier post). It will happen if we get 3-6 players.

Re: Starfinder - KnightsofCydonia ask Ullar, he was going to host the level 1 Starfinder Society Quests without voice this weekend. Myself I will host the level 4 pregenerated character Starfinder Society Scenario #1-00 perhaps in September (low prio for me).

As per the Doodle we will play on Saturday evening american time (super late night eurotime). We still have one spot left in case someone wants to join.

Please make sure your characters are ready to play before Saturday so we can start right off the bat.

Beneath the Grand Lodge of Absalom lie the vaults, a series of storerooms and libraries that contain much of the Society’s findings from the past centuries. Cataloguing the sundry relics and texts takes time, and finds requiring closer study find their way to an extensive vault called the Overflow Archives. Soon after a pair of initiates sneaks into the archive and steals a few items on a dare, the complex inexplicably springs a leak. It is up to the PCs to investigate this strange phenomenon and put a stop to it before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever.

Tier 1-5.
The game will be next week EITHER WED OR SAT!

Signups:
- Temperantia
- General Spoon
- Former Hope
-
-
-

Post here and fill this Doodle to sign up. The times are flexible both directions. If you need flex for the time say so on the forums.

Also join my Walrus!

Last edited:
Temperantia expressed interest but has already played Kalkamedes, so changing the scenario to either From Under Ice or The Overflow Archives, depending on if Temp has played either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)