Pikachu Cup: Game Freak's Shocking Tournament Metagame!

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pikachu Cup begins tomorrow, and Theorymon is here to inform you of everything you need to know in order to take part in this competition. As always, thanks to all the people involved, this was a massive article to put together but you all got there in the end. Hopefully you learn something about this exciting metagame and enjoy the article, and if you are taking part in the competition we wish you the best of luck!

Credits:
Written by: Theorymon
Art done by: 13ulbasaur
Grammar checked by: P Squared, GatoDelFuego, and Snobalt
HTML done by: galbia and anto

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I thought this was a great intro to the metagame and I thought the formatting/transitions that were used were awesome.

There seem to be a couple dividing lines (|) missing in the Pokémon table near Magneton and Magnezone.

Writing-wise, you should tone down the exclamation points. There are 35 in this article alone.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I thought this was a great intro to the metagame and I thought the formatting/transitions that were used were awesome.

There seem to be a couple dividing lines (|) missing in the Pokémon table near Magneton and Magnezone.

Writing-wise, you should tone down the exclamation points. There are 35 in this article alone.
I covered Magneton and Magnezone as one Pokemon, sorta like the first 3 Rotom Formes. I think thats why they lack dividing lines.

I probaly got a bit over excited with this article though, sorry for getting carried away with the exclamation points!

Also, special thanks to Anto and Galbia for the transitions and formatting. I absolutely love it, and it makes this huge article much easier to read!

I loved the HTML used by anto ! She did an amazing job with the display. Interesting read as well; I wouldn't have thought that a mono-type tournament focusing on Pikachu would be this cool to read about. I didn't know Heliolisk turned out to be a beast here, either!

Reactions: ant

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you guys, I feel flattered! I enjoyed doing this way too much. Shoutout to Quarkz for tweaking the show/hide code and of course, to the star of this, Theorymon, for writing such a great article. I enjoyed every single part of it and laughed a lot :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)