Pikachu (SM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Any recommendations would be appreciated)

Overveiw

Though Pikachu may be the mascot of the anime, the same cannot be said of him in the games. The series would have you believe that Pikachu can survive any onslaught, but, truthfully, you would be lucky if it were to survive anything in the current metagame. I do NOT recommend this build for any type of competitive play, I DO, however, recommend this build for In-game use. Starting with Volt Tackle, it is the Pikachu line's strongest STAB move, well, their strongest move period, and with this build using PikaniumZ the move is required. Thunder Wave is there as utility, Paralyzing and slowing the opponent, allowing Electro Ball to hit harder, as well as helping Pikachu to Outspeed some foes. Electro Ball is a relatively weak move in comparison to other Electric type moves, if preferred, Thunderbolt can be used instead. Grass Knot is one of the few moves that help Pikachu take out Ground Type foes, outside of Event moves such as Surf, if you have one of these Event Pikachu, I don't recommend altering it for this build, as untouched events are better for trading purposes

All-Out Attacker

Pikachu @ PikaniumZ
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Thunder Wave
- Grass Knot
- Electroball/Thunderbolt

Please read the rules before posting a thread. You must reserve a Pokémon in the reservation thread before posting and pikachu is most certainly not a viable Pokémon in probably any tier at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)