SM Ubers Please help with my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I want some pointers or advice for this team. Since moon and sun I've been feeling like I'm out of the meta.

Swampert:
Assault vest
Torrent [I don't have damp]
Impish nature
Hp80
Atk 176
Def252
Waterfall
Ice punch
Earthquake
Rockslide
-Swampert is a personal choice. Mudkip is my favorite pokemon. I always loved the concept of Swampert as a mon being able to take a hit and hit hard.

Salamance:
Megastone
Intimidate
Adamant nature
252 atk
4 spdef
252 spd
Dragon dance
Return
Earthquake
Dragon claw
-salamance is a pokemon that has been a teammate of Swampert since my ruby days. I chose return as a no recall alternative to double edge.
Earthquake just as a good utility move.
Dragon claw for a stab that won't lock me into it like outrage. -this willing to swap out maybe fire fang, zen headbutt, brick brake, roost,

Whimiscott
Leftovers (rocky helmet as an option I once had)
Calm nature
Prankster
252 def
4 spatk
252 spdef
Taunt
Toxic
Tailwind
Moonblast
-Whimiscott is (pure evil) support. I know of the subseed set but this set is what I'm going for right now mostly for triple T move theme. Tailwind is required on the set to help everyone go faster. The other moves are changeable

Mewtwo
Unnerve
Timid nature
Life orb
4 hp
252 sp atk
252 speed
Psystrike
Aura sphere
Ice beam
Recover
-mewtwo has been strong as long as I can remember in blue. Deoyxs did take this place as a heavy spatk hitter till x&y when he got a mega. The only move that I would consider to change would be calm mind for recover but with the life orb damage I like recover more.

The next 2 are placeholders

Primal groundon
Adamant nature
Red orb
Desolate land
4 hp
252atk
252spdef
Stone edge
Percline blades
Fire punch
Stealth rock
-weather has been big since gen4 that I remembered. One of my best battle tower teams was a sun team. He is here so I have a little more control in the weather and a counter for swampert's grass foes.

Kyuren White
Turboblaze
Steelium Z
Modest
Def4
Spatk252
Spd252
Ice beam
Earth power
Roost
Flash cannon
-this was a heavy hitter to use the new z move mechanic in a way to lure out a fairy and hit them with a surprise steel move.

I do care for opinions and tips

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)