Pokemon Sleep

Pokemon-Sleep-release-date-ab733ed.jpg

Pokemon Sleep, that game that blessed us with a Snorlax outbreak in Pokemon GO with the announcement tie-in that Pokemon co. announced years ago and recently released. It's a sleep tracking app that rewards consistent and deep sleeps with encounters with Pokemon, which work to feed a wild Snorlax over the course of a week. Essentially, the better sleep you get, the better Pokemon you find, making your Snorlax bigger, which in turn helps you find better/more Pokemon, and so on.

I've been playing for about a month and a half and have been enjoying it so far! I've gotten to Master Ball 9 Snorlax as my high score during this past week's good sleep day event. My team for this week is looking like Feraligatr, Wartortle, Wigglytuff, Togetic (he came with Berry Finder!), and Butterfree/Raichu on Cyan Beach. Hoping to move to Taupe Hollow when my I get my lv30 Blastoise that can hopefully carry the underleveled Fire types I never get because I hardly ever get balanced or Snoozing. How are fellow sleepers finding the game so far?

I've been enjoying Pokemon Sleep but I've steadfastly avoided all online discussion of it because a) I don't want to feel the pressure to 'optimise' teambuilding etc and b) I don't want to know how to game the sleep tracker because it's actually been kinda useful for me to put my phone down and go to sleep at a reasonable hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)