Guide Policy Review FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What is Policy Review?
Once upon a time, Policy Review was the go-to place for discussing any sort of policy related to competitive Pokémon and tiering. It attracted the best minds in Pokémon and newer players worked hard to gain access to the forum so they could influence the game they love. You can find examples of some of the better PR threads below:
Where has it been?
Since moving to Xenforo a couple years ago, PR has been tucked away as a subforum of Competitive Discussion and its activity has dropped to zero. We're hoping to change that by making the forum a top-level forum between Competitive Discussion and Tournaments. From now on, it will be much easier to read important discussions about the future of competitive Pokémon.

Who can post?
PR is a restricted-access forum and always has been. Only members who have a badge have the ability to post in the forum.

Where are the new discussions?
As I said, PR has fallen into disuse in the last couple years. From here on out, policy-related threads will generally be posted in PR. In the event they are posted elsewhere, the threads will be moved to PR upon their completion. Topic creators make the decision of where to post their threads.

If you have a question that was not addressed here, PM me and I'll try to get you an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)