Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

seen Goldberg being spicy bout Asuka earlier.

i was there when he exploded onto the scene as a youngin and won't lie - loved him.
But vro, friend, buddy, my brother in faith ----- you calling her "Some Japanese girl" or whatever he said is 1) disrespectful and 2) let's be real... does ANYONE consider Goldberg a better wrestler than Asuka? (if you do DM who you getting from) --- Asuka has done more for women wrestling (if you say different you only know her WWE main roster run - which even that will be HoF worthy one day.) than you have WCW or wrestling in general.

I get he did more numbers for WCW when he was hot (lets be fair cus women NEVER get the spot he did main star, crazy streak, main eventer always etc and more realistically the era) but to be such a curmudgeon is gross. Especially to a lady who 1) you'd know been SUPER KEY and 2) if you really cared about the biz you'd love seeing women get their flowers now.

Who predicted (and Bret Hart is my GOAT [obv love Asuka too off my bio but i don't do bias, i'm pretty fair/realistic]) Goldberg would become the token Bret Hart "4/10" meme cus he's mad a woman overtook his streak? Wild.

Imagine being that guy in 2024. Crazy (and ego-driven worthlessness).

Last edited:
Last night's Raw was AMAZING. One of the best Raws of the last 20+ years. Really enjoyed Rock's surprise appearance (and later him destroying Cody) and the Punk/Drew/Seth segment had me absolutely rolling.

Last night's Raw was AMAZING. One of the best Raws of the last 20+ years. Really enjoyed Rock's surprise appearance (and later him destroying Cody) and the Punk/Drew/Seth segment had me absolutely rolling.
liked it too and Cody needs to get his lick back.

only "issue" i could state about all this recent booking (and trust me i'm not just some wrestling head that is a bit of a nerd about it) is roman and his 3+ year reign really falling into the background a bit. recently it's felt more rock vs cody than roman vs cody even tho we know that's where the bread meets the butter this year.

and lots of talk of rock stopping the bloodline from ruining codys moment > rock vs cody at summerslam and roman screws rock for screwing him after a mania cody win - all are fun ideas but will say it's a bit odd we taking so much focus off one the most long tenured runs in decades --- pay roman some more so he's on tv more if anything. lol

Edit* cus (and this is no slight or hate) but the "Little Brother" syndrome they cast on Seth Rollins with Cody being main character face side is happening to Roman with Rock rn.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)