PS! Model Mod & Fixing Thread

Komala's normal sprite is frozen in place unlike it's shiny sprite. The same case happened to Nosepass (which has been fixed), where it's shiny back sprite was frozen unline it's normal back sprite.
normal:
shiny:

Sorry if it's just a small detail but Pheromosa's hair? wings? are suppose to be transparent. They just have the texture of the Pokedex background.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry if it's just a small detail but Pheromosa's hair? wings? are suppose to be transparent. They just have the texture of the Pokedex background.
model rips were a mistake, they are nothing but trash

(might be able to fix this, but I just like that reference and want to point out why I don't like model rips)

Unfezant's female model doesn't appear during teambuilder or simulator play. Its female team icon does appear however, which is weird.

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
The back sprite of alolan raticate is not moving
The back sprite of incineroar cannot be shiny
The Raticate is not a bug. When a sprite is moving, it means it's animated. In the original animation rip, we did not receive a back sprite for Alolan Raticate. This will be added sometime in the future.

Team preview is not supposed to disclose shininess: in the actual game, that screen uses the mini status screen sprites, which don't have shiny variations. If you could see shininess there, you would be able to tell "that Tapu Koko is definitely Timid" or "that Genesect isn't shiny therefore it's incapable of having Extreme Speed", but you don't actually get to know that until you see it in battle for the first time, and Showdown is designed to keep a level playing field with that.

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
The rest of the USUM models have been uploaded. If you can't see them yet, give your browser a week or so.
(Done by TheSlayer)
Back will be done soon™

Last edited:

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I made shiny backsprites for the Tapus! Notify me if they’re too fast or whatnot
CBEB85E6-191D-4916-AD40-EAEDF07FC7FB.gif
41B87BCB-0861-4564-9BB2-8CF284FD3AC9.gif
49A7493F-AAE6-43F1-B4DF-7F5345A3401F.gif
E88F9B5A-A0FF-4F72-A07F-2C86F4E08045.gif

Reactions: DEG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)