PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks everyone for the amount of activity this has been getting, it's actually gone far above my expectations. In fact there's so much C&C work going on that we'd like to take on some new members, so please welcome Rwby and Many to the QC team! They've both been doing excellent work on analyses and AM checks, so congratulations my dudes.

Also I'm taking Jynx to make up for not being able to do zard, Rebel has dropped Golurk so that's back up for reservation, and reservations are done to here.

Also also Miltank and Throh are back up for reservation

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm reserving Mesprit, but the thread may not be up for a few days purely because I'm busy with other things. Megazard is fine with this by the way.

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was too broken for NDUbers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I'll take an Alolan Raticate pls and ty <3

reservations done to here -zard

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)