- Hidden Power [Ice]
  • words, coming soon

[Checks and Counters]
  • Aegislash
  • Gengar
  • Fairies, Gardevoir, etc.
  • Gliscor
  • Starmie
This is a WIP but here's the skeleton for now.

Last edited:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
no mention of lando-t

not sure why reckless is ability of choice for scarf. one of the main reasons mienshao is a decent scarfer is its ability to heal itself and have momentum at the same time. hi jump kick is not very reliable as it is, and a miss would be completely fatal and basically eliminate mienshao for the rest of the match. i don't believe reckless adds any important kos, so i don't see that much of a point in using it. i suppose it could be useful as a late-game cleaner, but with the current prevelence of aegislash, mega gar, and other ghosts and sturdy resists i just don't think reckless is the ideal ability.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
QC REJECTED 1/3

Rejecting this, nothing to do with the author, but everything to do with the pokemon itself. It got nothing new, has no niche, and got a heck of a lot worse in losing to the most common ghost types in the meta, losing to Talonflame and Azu, as well as suffering with the new Fairy typing threatening its best move in HJK. Cannot think of a reason i would use this ergo am rejecting.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah agreeing with ginga, this thing is useless with Aegislash everywhere.

QC REJECTED 2/3

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
QC REJECTED 3/3

The above posters really summarized my feelings on Mienshao, since it seems like a lot more of a burden than its worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)