Raist's Awesome Shop, Great Job! New 30/x/31/31/30/31 Heatran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

31/22/30/31/31/31 Timid Lightningrod Raichu in Quick Ball - HP Ice - Egg Moves - Fake Out, Encore
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Storm Drain Gastrodon in Heal Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Cloud 9 Altaria in Dive Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Intimidate Hitmontop

Update

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Flygon with Quick Attack & Mudshot in Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Rock Head Relicanth with Mudshot, Amnesia, & Skull Bash
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Competitive Milotic in Luxury Ball
23/25/31/x/31/31 Adamant Groudon in Repeat Ball

Hey raistmagic are you looking for legendaries or shinies in specific for that heatran at all? I'm kinda new to trading through smogon but i got a couple of shiny legendaries and a lot of battle ready perfect iv pokemon.

Doesn't matter. Just depends on what ya got.
Well alrighty then i mean im willing to honestly trade a lot of stuff for that heatran including legitimate shiny palkia mesprit and ho oh along with battle ready modest hydeigon, jolly blaziken, jolly weavile, and adamant mawile. I mean if that aint enough i also have perfect iv modest horsea w/ sniper, adamant dratini w/ marvel scale and a safari ball larvitar with dragon dance. Also a japanese victini. I got a lot more 5 iv mons as well but i just wanted to list some of my special ones because id love a timid heatran for a team im making. Sorry for making it this post so long and thanks for taking the time man!

[EDIT] If you're also interested in pokemon in nice balls i got chansey in a loveball i can make perfect for you along with a kangaskhan, houndour igglybuff, cubchoo and mawile all in love balls. Very adorable pokemon i must say.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well alrighty then i mean im willing to honestly trade a lot of stuff for that heatran including legitimate shiny palkia mesprit and ho oh along with battle ready modest hydeigon, jolly blaziken, jolly weavile, and adamant mawile. I mean if that aint enough i also have perfect iv modest horsea w/ sniper, adamant dratini w/ marvel scale and a safari ball larvitar with dragon dance. Also a japanese victini. I got a lot more 5 iv mons as well but i just wanted to list some of my special ones because id love a timid heatran for a team im making. Sorry for making it this post so long and thanks for taking the time man!

[EDIT] If you're also interested in pokemon in nice balls i got chansey in a loveball i can make perfect for you along with a kangaskhan, houndour igglybuff, cubchoo and mawile all in love balls. Very adorable pokemon i must say.
Cubchoo is illegal in a Love Ball.

Cubchoo is illegal in a Love Ball.
Appreciate that Esmeya.

Yeah, tbh, I'm a little worried since you're offering an illegal combination.

Are these all your OT?

Appreciate that Esmeya.

Yeah, tbh, I'm a little worried since you're offering an illegal combination.

Are these all your OT?
A lot of them are mine except for the cubchoo, the hondour, the mesprit, and the palkia was given to me by a friend as a gift. I didnt know anout cubchoo sorry about that i just got all the ones i had together but the chansey and the mawile were both traded from soul silver and bred to perfection. Sorry about that boss but i am certain the shinies are legit however they aren't perfect iv they are more trophy case guys.

hey i can offer for you Tornadus:

Shiny Wie Shu Adamant
Shiny 3 IV Skallyk
Shiny 5 Iv Charmander Adamant
Shiny Rotom 4 Iv Modest
Shiny 5 Iv Aegislash Brave
Shiny 5 IV Goodra +Def -Attack
Shiny Reshiram
Keldeo Hp Ice Perfect Spread

Or Even some other legends if you won't need something out of this list

hey i can offer for you Tornadus:

Shiny Wie Shu Adamant
Shiny 3 IV Skallyk
Shiny 5 Iv Charmander Adamant
Shiny Rotom 4 Iv Modest
Shiny 5 Iv Aegislash Brave
Shiny 5 IV Goodra +Def -Attack
Shiny Reshiram
Keldeo Hp Ice Perfect Spread

Or Even some other legends if you won't need something out of this list
How'd you get the shinies and are they your OT?

no method i just catched wie shue cause of luck during ev training and charmander, skallyk, aegislash and goodra just hatched after thousands of egg's

Pretty much the only thing, that I might be interested in, is the Heatran. What Hidden Power type does it have?
I read in your opening post that you don't want your Pokémon to be redistributed. The thing is that I already have a near-flawless Timid Heatran for personal use, so the distribution rights would be a deal breaker for me.
IF you would give me at least semi-redis rights for it, so I can trade a trained version in my thread, you can have all three (Thundurus, Escavalier and a spitback Karrablast), otherwise I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to decline.
Let me know. ^^

Pretty much the only thing, that I might be interested in, is the Heatran. What Hidden Power type does it have?
I read in your opening post that you don't want your Pokémon to be redistributed. The thing is that I already have a near-flawless Timid Heatran for personal use, so the distribution rights would be a deal breaker for me.
IF you would give me at least semi-redis rights for it, so I can trade a trained version in my thread, you can have all three (Thundurus, Escavalier and a spitback Karrablast), otherwise I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to decline.
Let me know. ^^

I'll think about it. It's either Steel or Ghost so not useful at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)