SM OU Rate my team? (Mega Pidgeot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm kind of a noob at competitive pokemon and I wanted some advice.

Here's the team: Mega Pidgeot team

I don't really have an overview, I just choose mega Pidgeot because I like him and went from there. I also don't play ladder that much, just against friends, so if you have some friendly advice I would be super grateful :)

Steelix, Tentacruel, and WP Magnezone seem questionable, but I'm not good enough at team building to suggest replacements.

However, Dark Pulse on Blacephalon is pretty worthless, as Ghost and Dark have near-identical coverage. I would recommend replacing Dark Pulse with either Hidden Power Grass to catch the likes of Greninja, Gastrodon, and Tyranitar; Hidden Power Ground to catch Heatran and Tyranitar; or Trick to catch Chansey.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)