SM UU Rate my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is team I've come up with couple of days ago,and work really well for me in UU. Tell me what you guys think :D
Salazzle (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 124 HP / 132 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Toxic
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
Basically role of Salazzle is really basic,throw as many posions as you can on anythining and cripple your opponent's team with it if they have some potential threat that could be hard to take down.

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Power Trip
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Well Krookodile is one of the main sweepers on the team,with this bulky build,rest-talk,just a couple of bulk-ups and you can OHKO anything in the tier.

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fell Stinger
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- U-turn
Beedrill is here mainly for two things,speed and attacking power,when you need some mess cleaned up quickly,Beedrills high speed can basically outspeed anything and have potenital KO.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
- Earthquake
I choose Feraligatr mainly because I like him,nothing too special. This is basic set. Dragon dance for speed and strength. Aqua jet for priority,liquidation for powerful stab,earthquake for various coverage.

Bisharp @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
Well Bisharp is actually really cool. So brick break for steel/rock,iron head for fairy,sucker punch stab for quick tricks and knock off for power and crippling opponents.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Defog
- Aura Sphere
Well this one is actually really annoying,with serene grace,air slash and thunder wave,flinching and paralyzing almost every turn so he can be a big support and defog for cleaning up the battlefiled,and aura sphere coverage.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)