|Rershy's Trade Shop| Shinies | Accepting Clones | [UPDATED]

Oh, thanks for the heads up! :)

Umm, Chansey is in a quick ball, interested?
To be fair shinies that are bred by the person are still legit even if they are cloned. If you don't like clones or don't accept them as being of equal value. You may be in the wrong spot my man. Smogon heavily supports cloning and has ever some it was opened.

Also clones don't restrict you just so you know my man

I'll just do normal trading! =) I re-checked your list and realized it was WAAY longer and I'm interested in more pokemon from the list. I had a question though, when you say non re-distributable, is that final?
Depending on the monster. If I bred it myself, I sometimes trade rights to it. Like if you let me trade Chansey I might let you trade one of mine. But tell me, did you trade chansey? It's scratched off the list. Also, if you could please respond in my thread, I could really use the bump. :P

To be fair shinies that are bred by the person are still legit even if they are cloned. If you don't like clones or don't accept them as being of equal value. You may be in the wrong spot my man. Smogon heavily supports cloning and has ever some it was opened.

Also clones don't restrict you just so you know my man
Thanks for the heads up! :) I think clones are awesome, now that I've started trading for them, I've never ever seen my pokemon box grow so big :)
However, I think the trades here on Smogon are on tight policy.

For example, on another famous forum board, I was able to trade an uncloned shiny 5 IV Chansey for 4 cloned shiny pokemon of top tier(some with HP too). Over here however, even though clones are so easy to acquire, people tend to hold them tight and do 1:1s.

I also traded a 6 IV Shiny Frogadier that's uncloned for a perfect shiny nidoking, and a 5 IV ditto. (On Smogon, I got way lower offers)

However, I agree with you 100%, clones have equal value, but trades should be more fluid and common over here, since after all, they're cloned pokemon that can be easily cloned over and over again and most people tend to save copies for themselves. Get what I mean? :) I appreciate the message though and I'll continue trading on here, I love it.

Depending on the monster. If I bred it myself, I sometimes trade rights to it. Like if you let me trade Chansey I might let you trade one of mine. But tell me, did you trade chansey? It's scratched off the list. Also, if you could please respond in my thread, I could really use the bump. :P
Posting on your thread now! :)

interested in tyrantum and bulbasaur, does tyrantum have egg moves? and im confused, did u need a clone of the ditto?
The Tyrantrum has Dragon Dance and the 3 elements.

No, I do not need a ditto cloned, I WANT a 5-6 IV Ditto (6 IV appreciated)

Hello! :) I am Rershy, an aspiring new member on Smogon. Recently, I just realized that clone trading exists here and that caught my eye instantly. Even though, legit pokemon are more valuable, clones will be very beneficial to me and will improve my endeavors. I'd like to add: I do not have the best collection, but it's growing and hopefully this is the first step.

Let's begin:

Need 5 or 6 IV Ditto --> Accepting EVERYTHING ELSE though.

Pokemon I have:

1. 4 IV Shiny Togepi
2. 5 IV Shiny Eevee with Wish and Anticipation
3. 6 IV normal Gastly
4. Perfect Mawile Breeding Pair
5. Eevee Breeding Pair
6. Gligar Breeding Pair
7. Dratini Breeding Pair
8. Frogadier Breeding Pair
9. Perfect Honedge
10. Perfect Shiny 5 IV Beldum (LEGIT) Adamant, Clear Body. (31/31/31/x/31/31) --> SOLD
11. Perfect Shiny 5 IV Dratini (LEGIT) Adamant, Multi Scale. (31/31/31/x/31/31) --> SOLD
12. Perfect Shiny 5 IV Chansey (LEGIT) Bold, Natural Cure with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss (31/x/31/31/31/31) --> SOLD

13. Shiny 5 IV Gligar (LEGIT) Impish, Immunity (31/x/31/31/31/31) WITH BATON PASS
14. Perfect Shiny 6 IV Froakie (LEGIT) Naive, Protean (31/31/31/31/31/31) --> SOLD
15. Shiny Perfect HP Fire Bulbasaur (CLONED)
16. Shiny 5 IV Absol (CLONED)
31/31/31/x/30/31 with egg moves (Mega Horn, Play Rough and Baton Pass)
17. Shiny Perfect HP Fire Greninja (CLONED)
18. Shiny 5 IV Zorua (CLONED)
19. Perfect Shiny 5IV Tyrantrum (CLONED)
20. PERFECT SHINY 6 IV BELDUM (CLONED)
21. PERFECT 5 IV SHINY Nidoking (CLONED)
22. 5 IV Ditto
23. Perfect 5 IV Shiny Honedge with 0 Speed
24. Perfect SHINY HP ICE ROTOM

Pokemon I would trade for:
  1. 5 IV Ditto or higher
  2. Cloned Shiny HP Fire Ivysaur
  3. Cloned Shiny HP Fire Froakie
  4. Cloned Shiny HP Ice Rotom
  5. Cloned Shiny Honedge
  6. Cloned Shiny Maril
  7. Cloned Shiny Noivern
  8. Cloned Shiny Tyrantrum
  9. Cloned Shiny 6 IV Beldum
  10. Cloned Shiny 6 IV Dratini
  11. Cloned 6 IV Shiny Chansey
  12. Cloned 6 IV Shiny Gligar
  13. Cloned 6 IV Shiny Gastly
  14. Cloned 6IV Shiny Mawile
  15. Cloned 6IV Shiny Slowbro
  16. EVERY OTHER OFFER! :)

***Note: Imo, cloned pokemon are less valuable than legit pokemon, thus, if you want my legit shinies, you'll need to offer great pokemon.

Thank you! =)
interested in your 5iv ditto. what is the iv spread on it?

Interested in shiny HP Fire Greninja and 5 IV 0 speed shiny Honedge. What nature are they and gender? I have shiny Adamant Tyrunt and shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat.

I'm interested in your Shiny 5IV Eevee with Wish and Anticipation. Would you trade it for a 5IV Naive Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)