Rewind Joint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Hoopa, how about your Hp ice Ash's Pikachu & a parent breedject?

I'm not trading Celebi until I have a reliable way of getting it cloned.
I can easily clone that for you. I'm legit for sure. You can look at my history if need be. What parent breed are you looking for? I don't really have any rejects any more but I have a ton of leftover Beldums that are perfect and timburrs that are perfect as well.

I can easily clone that for you. I'm legit for sure. You can look at my history if need be. What parent breed are you looking for? I don't really have any rejects any more but I have a ton of leftover Beldums that are perfect and timburrs that are perfect as well.
I just don't really feel like trading it at this moment. As far as parents, I needed a Fast Ball female Lickingtung with egg moves.

I just don't really feel like trading it at this moment. As far as parents, I needed a Fast Ball female Lickingtung with egg moves.
I'll do the pikachu for the hoopa and can help you clone if you choose to but I really don't feel like lvling the lickatung I have up just to effectively breed down the moves so I'll clone you a copy of it.

However I ask that in return you let me clone the celebi and keep a copy of it. I can clone you multiple copies as well so it's more worth it for you but this trade needs to be worth it for me too so those are my terms.

Last edited:
I'll do the pikachu for the hoopa and can help you clone if you choose to but I really don't feel like lvling the lickatung I have up just to effectively breed down the moves so I'll clone you a copy of it.

However I ask that in return you let me clone the celebi and keep a copy of it. I can clone you multiple copies as well so it's more worth it for you but this trade needs to be worth it for me too so those are my terms.
I'm okay with trading Hoopa for Pikachu but at this moment I don't want to trade Celebi and I'm pretty firm on that.

new blood Q.Q

#063-065
Abra

Joe | 51043
Timid | Magic Guard | ♂
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Barrier, Skill Swap, Knock Off, Encore
Bred by me, hatched by Celebeast from Reddit.
Non-redistributable

#129-130
Magikarp

Orlando | 09649
Careful | Swift Swim |♂
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
splash
Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user.
Not redistributable

#434-435 Stunky

Zeus | 25949
Jolly | Keen Eye |♂
31 | 31 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 31
Play Rough, Foul Play, Pursuit, Haze
Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user
Non-redistributable

Last edited:
Wow Gabe, awesome Celebi. I'd like a copy, but it says it's not for trade. Congrats on the new joint thread though I'm a few pages too late. Haha, hope you're doing well.

Wow Gabe, awesome Celebi. I'd like a copy, but it says it's not for trade. Congrats on the new joint thread though I'm a few pages too late. Haha, hope you're doing well.
Hey Pokeguy, welcome back. Thank you but yes right now I'm not trading Celebi :/ I will change that soon though.

Bad news on my part.

My dog chewed up my X cart. Thankfully I keep my events on my Omega Ruby, but it did have a lot of my TSV need shinies as well as Pokemon that were traded to me. It really blows to lose more than 600 hours of stuff I worked on. I'm really bummed out. At this point I don't think I want to continue on Smogon. Any pending I have will be completed.

Bad news on my part.

My dog chewed up my X cart. Thankfully I keep my events on my Omega Ruby, but it did have a lot of my TSV need shinies as well as Pokemon that were traded to me. It really blows to lose more than 600 hours of stuff I worked on. I'm really bummed out. At this point I don't think I want to continue on Smogon. Any pending I have will be completed.
Oh wow man, that completely sucks!! :(

Will be sad to see you go if that's what you decide to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)