Rick and Morty

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
Rick And Morty is a hilarious show, and it seems to me like a show-version of The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
They also got the moves like Jagger!

found a yt video with all the commercials from both seasons. enjoy

"oh im a tax attorney, forget about everyone else. forget about jesus christ, forget about muhammed, forget about... uhhhhhhh... all those religions

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Watched the finale. I am really at a complete loss of what to say since the promos advertising the episode seemed normal but unknowingly waltzed into getting my soul crushed. And then the stinger after the credits came and threw me into a whirlwind. Henry more or less described my feelings.

I'm late, but... that finale. Holy fuck, man. Best episode EVER.
Even more depressing is that it'll be a while until season 3. If only ingenuity were faster.

I suspect the year and a half thing was a joke. They've already started writing season 3, and generally animated shows take about 1 year to go from writing to storyboarding to voice acting to animating to production. I would be surprised if s3 didn't start in 2016.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I discovered this like a month ago and (as you can see in my avatar) I watched season 1 and 8 episodes of season 2 in two days. I absolutely love it and it is my new favourite above Futurama. Now I'm really sad because I believe it's going to take a year and half until season 3... god damn it. By the way, in case you didn't know, there are comics as well. I've downloaded five numbers and they are fine.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The game is damn great. I'm having a lot of fun with it and it's actually quite well done for a mobile game!

idk, i thought it would honestly be way better. just feels really grindy. played for a few days and then deleted it.

i know it's a mobile game but there really should have been more than only one town. the only real excitement from the game was catching new mortys, as the gym system was really whack and badges basically meant nothing.

i love this show but the game was a disappointment in my opinion.

Joim

Pixels matter
idk, i thought it would honestly be way better. just feels really grindy. played for a few days and then deleted it.

i know it's a mobile game but there really should have been more than only one town. the only real excitement from the game was catching new mortys, as the gym system was really whack and badges basically meant nothing.

i love this show but the game was a disappointment in my opinion.
Just wait for Rickandmorty Showdown

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the premier was great, it got me really pumped for the rest of season 3. looks like the long wait is finally starting to pay off

Joim

Pixels matter
It was glorious. The best episode so far, setting the bar for season 3 really high, though.

I'm worried about no more alternate Ricks, but I guess there'll be more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)