Rigged. - Round 2

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
act. opp wasn't online since he vm'd on wednesday and never responded to my last VM so i have no idea if he wanted to fite today or not. i got shit to do and ain't waiting around for maybes.

Activity post
Opponent was last seen on Monday. I contacted him in Tuesday when pairings came out with no response yet. Hope we can still play it out but doesn't seem to be the case

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I've tried to play with Subject 18 these days but he missed schedule 2 times and always had to do another thing :/, I'll be connected most of the day in case he shows up to play

Edit: won gg

Last edited:
Hey Vertex i just saw this thread, i totally forgot this tour but you made some mistake dude. I won vs z0mOG round 1 but you put him here and for some reason he forgot (?) that he lost against me and played someone instead me lmfao.

I still want to play this tour if possible.

Last edited:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Hey Vertex i just saw this thread, i totally forgot this tour but you made some mistake dude. I won vs z0mOG round 1 but you targget him here and for some reason he forgot (?) that he lost against me and played someone instead me lmfao.

I still want to play this tour if possible.
I just assumed it was double elim or something when I got tagged, mb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)