|[Ritz Glitz]| - |[X/Y Trades]|

Yeah no problem. I'll get that for you in the am. Im about to call it a night. Just bred for three previous requests.

Lets stay in touch. Thanks!
sure thing, no prob. :)

my riolu are being effin obnoxious and literally giving me every 5IV spread under the sun except -SpA, so I'm probably gonna head to bed too for now and finish up the breeding I needa do tomorrow.

Hi there I have the exact Ralts (though it's in a pokeball not a luxury ball)that you are requesting for. Would be interested in trading for a male Mareep?

Either one is fine. I'll need a bit though; I just woke up recently-ish and I still have a few things I needa breed from last night, and houndour needs to be stocked

On that note--

I have a Prankster Male perfect done now
Ok, I can get online to trade now

I'm interested in a few. CMT please.
Interested in Gible, Larvitar, Marill, or Swinub. LMK

Interested in a gale wing adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 fletchling for houndour?
Sure, I can do that. Houndour need to be stocked though so I'll PM you when I've got it

Awesome. I shall be on shortly, just making a cup of tea.
Take your time; I actually might be a bit since we're going to head out for a bit. I'll drop you a PM when I'm set

Thanks for the trade, tell me if there's anything amiss
Everything looks good, thanks Al :)

Interested in Gible, Larvitar, Marill, or Swinub. LMK

Sure, I can do that. Houndour need to be stocked though so I'll PM you when I've got it

Take your time; I actually might be a bit since we're going to head out for a bit. I'll drop you a PM when I'm set

Everything looks good, thanks Al :)
You are welcome, thank you too

I'm all ready now if you have the time, if not no worries =)
I actually need to breed another one, traded away the last of my 5's. It'll be quick to, I just don't have the time right this sec. Sorry for the wait, I'll get back to you with it asap :)

I actually need to breed another one, traded away the last of my 5's. It'll be quick to, I just don't have the time right this sec. Sorry for the wait, I'll get back to you with it asap :)
That's absolutely no problem, please take your time. =)

Hi!! im interested on a hasty protean froakie. I can offer:

Quick Feet (HA)/Poison Heal Adamant Shroomish w/ Seed Bullet.
Guts Jolly Larvitar w/ Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Outrage.
Immunity Impish Gligar

all of my pokes are ESP.

I have a male Drilbur with mold breaker and a male Scyther with Technician.. Both are 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant, and in pokeballs. I'm interested in a prankster Riolu of either gender.

Sounds good, I'll add you and go online. Male or Female?
Hi there I have the exact Ralts (though it's in a pokeball not a luxury ball)that you are requesting for. Would be interested in trading for a male Mareep?
Yeah sure, but I probably won't be able to get one bred until tomorrow if that's ok. About to go to bed.

I have the Houndour/Mareep/Chansey ready for you guys whenever you're ready. Adding now

Hi!! im interested on a hasty protean froakie. I can offer:
Quick Feet (HA)/Poison Heal Adamant Shroomish w/ Seed Bullet.
Guts Jolly Larvitar w/ Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Outrage.
Immunity Impish Gligar
all of my pokes are ESP.
I'll trade for the Larvitar, if you've got both genders. I'd want whichever gender I don't get from pirateradio :p

Ok I'm interested in Hasty Froakie, Female Togepi, Lucario (pref. female) and male gastly.

I'll let you know when they are done.
I can't make any huge promises on the genders of Togepi/Lucario but I'll do my best. If you're just looking for F togepi for breeding though I have a spitback 5IV female ready without Defense

I have a male Drilbur with mold breaker and a male Scyther with Technician.. Both are 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant, and in pokeballs. I'm interested in a prankster Riolu of either gender.
I'll trade for the Drilbur :)

CMT for your prankster riolu
I'd be interested in one of your zubats, male

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)