Other Metagames RMT - Beasts Of Legend (Hyper Offensive)

THIS TEAM IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Hi, I'm Alex, I've Played BH For Over 2 Years And I've never bothered to try making an RMT, Because, In My opinion, my teams are bad. So How About we get started?

This team Was Just Created For fun At the Beginning, To See How Well It Would Do On The Ladder. My Goal Now Is To Peak On The Ladder at least once with this team. And I Am Glad to Show you what this team has to offer.

Cool Song :

Monarch (Diancie-Mega) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Precipice Blades

This Thing Is my Regular Lead, It was Designed to be my Priority Spammer And Revenge Killer, The Speed Evs Are To Outspeed things like Yveltal AndSome Dragons.And Precipice Blades Are For Coverage. Despite Looking not very Strong, This thing hits Insanely Hard. Due to the added Pixie Plate for Maximum Damage. In my opinion, there isn't too much to say about this. it's just the standard pixilated Diancie set, This Was Added To Make Sure That Leads Don't Get Hazards Off.

Some Calcs :
252 SpA Pixie Plate Pixilate Diancie-Mega Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 492-578 (111.5 - 131%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Pixie Plate Pixilate Diancie-Mega Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Yveltal: 560-662 (122.8 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Pixie Plate Pixilate Diancie-Mega Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Zygarde-Complete: 384-452 (60.3 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pixie Plate Pixilate Diancie-Mega Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar-Mega in Sand: 326-386 (95.6 - 113.1%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Terra (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Misty Terrain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Sacred Fire
- Precipice Blades
- Sunsteel Strike

Now This Is A Monster, With The Desolate Land It Has Both Only One Weakness, And Gives Sacred Fire Tremendous Power. Plus With the Shell smash It Becomes Nearly Unstoppable, OHKO'ing Almost the Entire Meta, I Added Misty Terrain to Make Sure it doesnt get Put to sleep While setting up. And Precipice Blades Is For STAB And Sunsteel For Unawares, Fur Coat's And Sturdinja

Some Calcs:
+2 252+ Atk Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Solgaleo: 722-852 (151 - 178.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+4 252+ Atk Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Zygarde-Complete: 496-585 (77.9 - 91.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 88 Def Kyogre-Primal: 475-559 (117.5 - 138.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Order (Zygarde-Complete) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rocks
- Shore Up
- Spectral Thief
- Baton Pass

Ok, Here My Out On this one. Any Offense team Needs an A Wall To Be Successful, Face it. if you run a team of sweepers, if one mon gets set up and you cant counter it, You Automatically lost. Anyway, This is just A basic Unaware Set. I added Baton Pass So it can pass the stolen boosts to a DIfferent Mon. While You being able To Set up stealth rocks to break sashes and Kill Studinja

Orion (Mewtwo-Mega-Y) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Overheat
- Psycho Boost
- V-create

This Is The Main Powerhouse of my team. Nearly Perfect coverage for some of the biggest threats in the meta, While Also Supporting Imposter-Proofing qualities From Zygarde. The Reason I Picked Contrary Is allowing it to be Constantly hitting Hard and take out things that the other team members struggle with.

Some Calcs:

Gaia (Xerneas) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lovely Kiss
- Quiver Dance
- Magma Storm
- Moonblast

This Is A Classic PH Xerneas Set, With Its Amazing SpA Stats, It Serves as a Core Member of my team, With its Immunity To Status And Core Enforcer While Healing 1/8 Of Its HP Every turn makes it a Devastating Threat. This Was Designed to be An endgame Cleanup Sweeper. while also being of good use midgame. Lovely Kiss Was Added To Imposter-Proof This Set Due to Chansey Never Carrying A Toxic Orb

+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Solgaleo: 374-442 (78.2 - 92.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after trapping damage
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Unaware Yveltal: 252-296 (55.2 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 260-308 (71.4 - 84.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after trapping damage
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde-Complete: 510-602 (80.1 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Abyssal (Kyogre-Primal) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Relaxed Nature
- Core Enforcer
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Revelation Dance

Assault Vest Kyogre Was The Newest Addition To My Team. It Was originally Tinted Lens Dialga But I Changed It Due to me struggling with Normalize Gengar. Kyogre Runs Core Enforcer to Counter PH Regigigas. And Rapid spin so I can have Hazard Removal.

Monarch (Diancie-Mega) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Sunsteel Strike

Terra (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike

Order (Zygarde-Complete) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
- Core Enforcer
- Shore Up
- Spectral Thief
- Baton Pass

Ares (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
- Photon Geyser
- Close Combat
- Plasma Fists
- Shell Smash

Gaia (Xerneas) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Shiny: Yes
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lovely Kiss
- Quiver Dance
- Magma Storm
- Moonblast

Abyssal (Kyogre-Primal) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Revelation Dance

Overall, This Team May Not Be The Most Viable team ever made, but it sure was fun to make! I Hope you all learned something about Hyper offense And Balanced Hackmons In General!

Replays :
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-720285791 (Vs Winner2018)

Shoutouts To GL Volkner Who Gave Me A Few tips On This MetaGame
Shoutout Aethernum for Being Cool 8)

And Lastly. Shoutout To Winner2018 For Being The Best Person I have ever met On Pokemon Showdown And Helping Me Get Where I Am Today With Balanced Hackmons.

ALL CREDITS GO TO THE CREATORS OF THE PICTURES AND THE TITLES!

Last edited:
Just a few comments:

Both of your setup sweepers are very chansey weak. With Power Trip, it's hard for Zygarde to reliably check them. Additionally, on Mewtwo, Photon Geyser is a stronger option than Sunsteel Strike, as it also ignores abilities while providing STAB.

Secondly, Illusion does nothing on Groudon. Illusion works on pokemon like Kangaskhan because it allows you one turn of illusion while you mega up. However Groudon mega-evolves as soon as it enters play, so anyone can tell that they're facing down a groudon. Misty Surge or Intimidate would be better, to aid setup.

Illusion doesnt render it improofed, because it loses illusion after going mega. Its a little like how it doesnt lose its illusion if it's hit, the sprite change is purely a showdown bug. Zygarde did improof Groudon, but I'm pretty sure Yveltal won't eat those sacred fires well.

252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Sacred Fire vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Yveltal in Harsh Sunshine: 256-303 (56.1 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

As for Mewtwo, I'd still run Zygarde as the improof, but with the following set:
Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Focus Sash / Electrium Z
Ability: Dazzling
- Photon Geyser
- Close Combat
- Plasma Fists
- Shell Smash

Hello AlexChristensen, you built a HO team that looks decent, tho i have some things to point out:

1-"While Also Supporting Imposter-Proofing qualities if its focus sash is not broken."
Even playing Hyper Offense, not imposterproofing your team properly is not the correct way to build a team to prevail. In my opinion, your team struggles a lot against Imposter Chansey. Your Mewtwo Photon geyser destroys your Zygarde (if it's already damaged), Groudon suffers from Diancie's Precipice Blades, and Dialga can potentially destroy you if your Zygarde is dead.
2-Normalize Mega Gengar can potentially 6-0 your team, as you lack defensive pokémon and Revelation Dance and, after a Shell Smash, the best you can do is FakeEspeed from your Diancie (if it's alive). I could suggest you to carry Assault Vest Regenerator Dialga or AV Regenerator Kyogre with Revelation Dance+Rapid Spin instead of Tinted Lens Dialga, since you cover all threats and defensive Pokémon with Diancie+Groudon+MMX (Steel types aren't a problem for Groudon and MMX and your Diancie knows Precipice Blades). This way, your Zygarde doesn't need defog anymore and can carry Core Enforcer/Gastro Acid providing a better matcup against Poison Heal Regigigas, another big threat to your team after a Shift Gear.
3-Having Misty Terrain + Poison Heal in the same team is like to have Prankster Defog+Psychic Surge in the same team, which is a bit unviable in my opinion. Misty Terrain fits better in a Balance or Stall Team, and as you are playing HO and the only Pokémon that is weak to Dragon is your zygarde, Groudon could use Intimidate/Download.
4-In a all 252 EV meta you probably don't need to run Spiky shield in your dialga (unless you're running it bcz of Shedinja), but you can do the same effect with Rocky helmet + Revelation Dance or Core Enforcer.
5-You lack Stealth Rocks, even with ignoring ability moves like you have in Groudon and MMX, none of your pokémon are ghost type, so Shedinja can be difficult to deal with. An Hyper Offense team likes Rocks support to break opposing Sash and removing Shed with more efficiency.
6-Contrary MMY with Fleur Cannon is a pontential threat to your team.

Note: I'd use Earthquake over Precipice Blades in Diancie and Groudon, personally, but that's only a matter of accuracy.

Hope I could help, good luck and enjoy your team ^-^

By the way, why does your replay have a gengar and solgaleo if they are not part of the team you are presenting?

Some comments
Why did you run the offensive Diancie calcs against 0 hp giratina and 0 hp tyranitar-mega? Not that they actually survive Boomburst with the extra hp, but it's just wrong. Also, you say that it's supposed to prevent the opponent from getting Stealth Rock up, but you didn't run a calc against lead Deoxys-S which is a dedicated Stealth Rock setter. Also, that set does not kill any steel type, so they can set up rocks against you without any trouble.

Calcs for Groudon are pretty meaningless, especially the +4 precipice blades versus Zygarde-c. No one would let you set up two Shell Smashes like that. Sadly your set is simply walled by Zygarde-C no matter how you try to spin it. I suggest running Fleur Cannon over Sunsteel strike, which nearly ohkos Giratina and Zygarde-C at +2 if they're not unaware. 2hKOs them if they are, and since Unaware ignores the -2 special attack, the second hit is just as strong as the first one so they will just die anyway. You are walled to Sturdy Shedinja this way though.

Your MMY is running a physical attack with 0 attack EVs. Even if you decide to run Timid, you can still give it the 252 Attack evs to boost V-Create a fair amount. I don't even know what you mean by "imposterproofing qualities from Zygarde", as Zygarde is blasted by Fleur Cannon. If you want to Improof this, use a Flash Fire Steel type. Which is something you kind of need anyway, as Mega Diancie simply runs you over otherwise. You have no switchins at all for it (Kyogre can force it out a few times but it will get worn down checking other things as well). I actually disapprove of V-Create on these sorts of sets as they give Imposters more time to fish for critical hits. Since you're running Goggles on it already, you might as well run Spore to cripple Imposters.

Xerneas is a fine set, but not for your team style. It drains momentum whenever it's forced out. I'd probably replace it with the Flash Fire steel type I mentioned earlier. I suggest Solgaleo or Necrozma-DM; pick Solgaleo because it's bulkier or Necrozma-DM because it hits harder and offers a sloewr U-Turn than Solgaleo. If you opt for Revelation Dance on it, you can also check Entrainment Mega Gengar.

Your AV Kyogre is running Stealth Rock. It's using Assault Vest so you can't even select that move. Change it to something else.

I'm not sure if your importable is the latest importable or not. I assume not since your importable has a Plasma Fists MMX on it which you now know is suboptimal. You may want to update that though. Good work, and hope to see you on the ladder!

Change SR on your Kyogre, it has an avest and ZyGod has them anyway

Sorry for two liner will rate eventually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)