Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 68 Spe
Brave Nature
- Prismatic Laser
- X-Scissor
- Sunsteel Strike
- Shadow Claw
Necrozma dusk mane was created to have a defensive and hp high damage against fire types. This creates a huge Advantage when I am using the z move because I can one shot everything with just the z move.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Solar Beam
- Shadow Claw
- Eruption
Primal Groudon was created to counter primal Kyogre with solar beam and itself.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ancient Power
- Brick Break
Primal Kyogre was created to make a large amount of damage while being the fastest in the battle.
Rayquaza-Mega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Waterfall
- Extreme Speed
- Defog
Mega Rayquaza is to counter stealth rock. And the waterfall is to counter primal Groudon. And extreme speed is for attack.

Darkrai @ Focus Sash
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Spacial Rend
- Ice Beam
- Hypnosis
Darkrai is to counter zygarde complete with ice beam. And special rend is to counter dragon types. Dark pulse to run against a psychic and ghost.

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Clear Smog
- Sleep Talk
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball

Chandelure was created to infiltrate substitute. He was also created to clear all stats without having taunt affect it. Sleep talk is there to go against smeargle and vivillion sleep moves. This makes it hard on them unless they have a steel type moves.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. Also please specify the tier this team is for. Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)