SM OU [RMT] I need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created this new team and it's going pretty well but I need some help on some points

Zygarde @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Dragon Dance + Thousand Arrows is insane. Outrage for late game sweeps. Extreme speed for priority if I cant get a DD up

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Taunt

Mostly used for defog but taunt can be helpful, moonblast and scald for type coverage, I think I will swap for a strong rapid spinner to keep my traps up

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Volt switch is beautiful, toxic for some continuous damage, hydro pump for fire and ground types and pain split as a bit of a surprise

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

High defensive wall, sleep powder leech seed is a nice combo, giga drain STAB and contributes to bulk, hp fire can handle bug and ice

Landorus-Therian (M)
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Smack Down
- Stealth Rock

Lead, set up a stealth rock and swords dance or try to ground any levitators. Strong but I think I need a better stealth rocks, maybe put on u turn?

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Special attacker, good type coverage, revenge killer

I think I need some steel or poison to counteract fairy types, any tips/ideas?

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Adding more to the explanations + some replays would be helpful. It's not that beneficial for raters to read through the team and have you explain the moves, as we know what they do. Rather, tell us why you chose a certain team member, what it accomplishes, and how it fits in well with the rest of the team. This makes rating much easier and also helps people give tips without having to test out the team itself.

That being said, there are a few set tips I can give right off the bat.
  • Fini shouldn't be running 252 Spe.
  • Zard-Y needs roost as Fini is heavily pressured and you don't want to have Zard-Y rely on Fini completely, plus all the switches it forces out are great opportunities to roost. I would run FB > one of the last two moves, as ancientpower is only hitting Volc, which kills with +1 Z either way and Tran is more relevant.
  • Aguav > Sitrus on Zygarde (I believe).
  • Rotom-W + Fini is a bit redundant imo, but like I said, I've never experimented so I'm not 100% sure.
It's a bit hard without seeing the team in practice, so I recommend you follow the first steps I gave and then it'd be easier to help you out. gl!

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)