Walrus RODAN's epic walrus (for gamers) - Won by asek

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 15th with 4.8 points: LightWolf

Chordettes - Lollipop

This song is a classic but the singing is actually so bad. I had no idea it was sung this bad. Holy fuck.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 14th with 5 points: myzozoa

ZuZu Bolin - Headlight Blues

This just makes me want to listen to born under a bad sign. I love born under a bad sign.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 12th with 6.7 points: KnightsOfCydonia

Ella Fitzgerald - Stormy Weather

After this point I pretty much like everything on this list and don’t really have much to say about many things.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 10th with 7 points: Lord Gaius

Bob Dylan - In My Time of Dyin’

Don’t generally like Dylan, but this is pretty cool. His voice actually isn’t that grating here.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Tied for 9th with 7.4 points: Walrein and Asek

Little Richard - Rip It Up

This is extremely fun, but little richard songs all kinda tend to fall into the same musical progression. This just sounds like tutti frutti. Still great though.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 7th with 7.7 points: DaLetterEl

West Side Story - Tonight

I love west side story ok. Its a damn good musical, and this song is a classic. A lot of older musicals don’t really hold up but i’d argue WSS does.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 6th with 7.9 points: Blazade

Benny Goodman - Why Don’t You Do Right

Peggy Lee is fucking great. This song is awesome. I have nothing to say about like any of these songs. Haha! I’m running low on fuel its the last category cut me some slack.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 5th with 8 points: vonFiedler

Chubby Checker - The Twist

Everyone knows this song. Its so fucking fun and good.

In 4th with 8.1 points: shubaka17

Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode

Same as above

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 3rd with 8.3 points: Texas Cloverleaf

Conway Twitty - It’s Only Make Believe

My other mom, is an absolutely huge Conway Twitty fan. This is one of the least country sounding country songs. This song is extremely heartfelt and cute. I love his voice in this, it just oozes emotion.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 1st with 9.3 points: sam-testings

Frank Sinatra - My Way

My grandfathers both used to sing together. This was their favourite song to sing. My alive grandfather still sings this all the time. But the other one just recently passed away, and at his funeral they played a recording of him singing this. I cried really hard. This song is extremely emotional for me, it makes me tear up every time i listen to it now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)