Ruins of the Un(kn)own... Warrior: March 21st update: Birthday hand-outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello there, srroy for the late reply. In response to your CMT I'd like this for my Meloetta. I'd like to know if it is nicknameable as well.

#145 - Zapdos - Lv. 50
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31 | 4 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 - HP: Ice
OT:
Kris - ID: 03162 - Proof
Moves: Extrasensory | Baton Pass | Metal Sound | Defog

I'm also interested in this as well, please let me know if you see something else in my thread for it.

♂
#126 - Magmar - Lv. 36
Nature: Bold - Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 29 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 29 | 31 - HP: Grass
OT:
Kris - ID: 03162 - Proof
Moves: Seismic Toss | Follow Me | Cross Chop | Counter

Albus they sure are but since I'm really strapped for time and because transferring from XD takes quite some time (Seriously, I don't use .pkm files so it's quite a ride) I can only maybe get them this weekend or maybe the weekend after that.
I'd really like the Play! Mewtwo, if you're willing to give that.

Lemme know what nicknames you'd like.

locoghoul, I'll transfer Staryu at the same time.

The Chaotician, how about your shiny 6IV Mild Jirachi?
EDIT: Unless you got a Timid Cherish Ball Poké Vivillon?

Last edited:
hi there :)

I probably don't have much you need, but please CMT for the Dream Ball Murkrow and Luxury Ball Swirlix!

thanks!

hi there :)

I probably don't have much you need, but please CMT for the Dream Ball Murkrow and Luxury Ball Swirlix!

thanks!
I'm planning on giving away a BR, nicknamed version of the Murkrow (well, Honchkrow) soon. Freely redistributable, I just need to draw something for it (as silly as that sounds). Unless you want the unnicknamed version I'm offering now (unnicknamed won't be FD, though).
Just thought to let you know that.

What are the IVs on pentagon Dragalge and Klefki?

I'm planning on giving away a BR, nicknamed version of the Murkrow (well, Honchkrow) soon. Freely redistributable, I just need to draw something for it (as silly as that sounds). Unless you want the unnicknamed version I'm offering now (unnicknamed won't be FD, though).
Just thought to let you know that.

What are the IVs on pentagon Dragalge and Klefki?
Ohhh thanks for telling me! Also, aren't the IVs listed? Unless you're talking about attack.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Albus they sure are but since I'm really strapped for time and because transferring from XD takes quite some time (Seriously, I don't use .pkm files so it's quite a ride) I can only maybe get them this weekend or maybe the weekend after that.
I'd really like the Play! Mewtwo, if you're willing to give that.

Lemme know what nicknames you'd like.
Sure, consider it a deal. And no worries, I don't mind waiting for them ( I know that that transferring process is a literal pain in the ass, even moreso with emulators and stuff); can you name them "Rycuda" and "Magmoor" respectively? Let me know whenever you have them ready, and again, don't feel rushed with them, take your time.

Hi, I know this is a long shot, but are you willing to do a full Ribbon Pokemon request?
Busy IRL right now (just on Smogon to procrastinate for like 5 minutes every couple of hours).
But you'd need to throw me a lot shitton of good stuff for me to bother with a full ribbon request.

• What Pokémon? XD or Colosseum? Shiny or not?
  • What can you offer.
  • No seriously you need to get me some good stuff for that time investment.
Unless you wanna ribbon it yourself, I'm not all too familiar with the software tools but I can probably trade you the .pkmn file or deposit it in your (GBA) cart with VBA-link if you send me your GBA save (I'll do the GC Ribbons).
Lemme know what it is you want, if you want me to do all the ribbon effort or just the RNG and what you can offer in return. Obviously if you want the full package, you need to show some juicy stuff to incite me.

I was planning on doing a full ribbon Pokémon (shiny Colo HP Ice Raikou) but that's for personal, trophy case reasons.

Interested in that timid shiny shaymin. I can offer a shiny event raikou, entei, genesect, or the Play! 2016 mewtwo

Raikou is Mr. GX's event, and mewtwo is from nugget bridge

Busy IRL right now (just on Smogon to procrastinate for like 5 minutes every couple of hours).
But you'd need to throw me a lot shitton of good stuff for me to bother with a full ribbon request.

• What Pokémon? XD or Colosseum? Shiny or not?
  • What can you offer.
  • No seriously you need to get me some good stuff for that time investment.
Unless you wanna ribbon it yourself, I'm not all too familiar with the software tools but I can probably trade you the .pkmn file or deposit it in your (GBA) cart with VBA-link if you send me your GBA save (I'll do the GC Ribbons).
Lemme know what it is you want, if you want me to do all the ribbon effort or just the RNG and what you can offer in return. Obviously if you want the full package, you need to show some juicy stuff to incite me.

I was planning on doing a full ribbon Pokémon (shiny Colo HP Ice Raikou) but that's for personal, trophy case reasons.
The Pokemon would be an Adamant Salamence in a Great Ball. I dont really care about IVs since it takes so long to do this. As for my offer, I was going to offer to get you all the Dream Ball HA females you're missing since I have a complete collection. I also have the other Bank Ball females in my collection. I would love to offer to do the ribboning myself but I don't own any of the cartridge games nor do I know how to transfer between emulators.

The Pokemon would be an Adamant Salamence in a Great Ball. I dont really care about IVs since it takes so long to do this. As for my offer, I was going to offer to get you all the Dream Ball HA females you're missing since I have a complete collection. I also have the other Bank Ball females in my collection. I would love to offer to do the ribboning myself but I don't own any of the cartridge games nor do I know how to transfer between emulators.
XD Salamence or a regular one?

Interested in that timid shiny shaymin. I can offer a shiny event raikou, entei, genesect, or the Play! 2016 mewtwo

Raikou is Mr. GX's event, and mewtwo is from nugget bridge
IVs:

Mewtwo: 30 1 31 31 31 31

Forget the entei and raikou, i forgot they have crappy IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)