Tournament RUPL XI - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
partially stolen from mac3 and mraldo
ruplpngfaded-png(1).png

Huzzah! We are back for another exciting RUPL featuring your favorite host, Kableye! Once again, the option exists for returning managers to re-claim their old teams while new managers can take those that go unclaimed. Obviously, returning managers have priority over their past teams. See below for RUPL X’s team line-up.

Team A: Heavy Metal Highlights managed by Floss

Team B: Sleek Slush Rushers managed by MrAldo

Team C: Almighty Gluttons managed by gorex and ninjadog

Team D: Rocky Mountains' Payloaders managed by GoldCat and bb skarm

Team E: Optical Illusionists managed by Mac3 and eifo

Team F: Noble Guardians managed by gum and Punny

Team G: Deranged Hustlers managed by Beraldo

Team H: Punk Rock Perpetrators managed by Oathkeeper and EviGaro

Please sign up using the formats provided below. New managers please note to include two team preference for a team you’d like to claim. Once again, previous managers have priority and unclaimed teams will be assigned by the host.

Manager name: Kableye
Team name: Kabbage Kableyes
Returning manager: [Y]
Previous team name: Burping Beraldos

Manager name: Kableye
Team name: Kabbage Kableyes
Returning manager: [N]
Team Preference 1: A
Team Preference 2: B

As for how managers will be selected, the process is mostly subjective, but I will be favoring more established members of the RU community for a managerial position. There are also a few hard requirements that need to be met by every manager that I will list below for the sake of transparency.

In order to be considered as a prospective manager, players must:

- Be in good standing (no active or recent infractions/bans on Discord/PS/Forums)
- Not be tournament or circuit banned
- Show some involvement in RU (either via strong forum/discord/ps activity or participation in multiple RU tours)

That’s it! If for some reason you signup but do not meet, at the very least, the first two requirements, then your post will be removed. Depending on turnout, exceptions to the last rule may be made. Do not post in this thread unless you’re signing up to manage.

Signups are due by Mar. 24th at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Lime

o.o
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager name: Lime Flareblitzkreig
Team Name: Rizzlers Rollout
Returning manager: [N]
Cyclizar. Forretress. Tsareena. Brambleghast. Long ago, the four spinners lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Cyclizar Nation attacked. Only the Donphan, master of all four spinners, could stop them. But when RU needed the him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Donphan, named rizzler. And although his spinning skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save RU. But we believe rizzler can save RU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)