Saamid's LEGENDARY Trade Shop! Access to Pokebank, pokemon are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again Saamid! ^^ Since Pokebank is out.. I've got an easy access to my mons over at my white cart. ;) Would you be willing to trade anything of mine for this one? =)

Zekrom
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Teravolt
Transfer Moves: N/A
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Luxury ball. These guy is just boss!

You should take that Calm Heatran off of your thread, that's a known hack.
I had a feeling that it was, taking it down now.

Hey again Saamid! ^^ Since Pokebank is out.. I've got an easy access to my mons over at my white cart. ;) Would you be willing to trade anything of mine for this one? =)

Zekrom
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Teravolt
Transfer Moves: N/A
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Luxury ball. These guy is just boss!
I'd take lightning fusion's dialga if that's ok with you :) just give me time to clone this guy. I will Pm you when it's ready!

Got your Arceus ready! If you're still interested ofc. Add me.
Sorry but what were the OT and ID number of the arceus? I want to make sure I don't trade hacked pokemon anymore :)

Alright can we trade tomorrow :)?
Yeah, I'lll Pm you when it's ready!

Hey I was wondering if you could transfer a box of pokemon for me from my black 2 cartrige, I can offer a shiny 31/xx/30/31/31/31(Hp Ice) timid flame body larvesta and a shiny timid darkrai 31/31/31/31/31/31 for this service

Hey I was wondering if you could transfer a box of pokemon for me from my black 2 cartrige, I can offer a shiny 31/xx/30/31/31/31(Hp Ice) timid flame body larvesta and a shiny timid darkrai 31/31/31/31/31/31 for this service
I'm currently preparing for a VGC tournament which is in a few days time so any free time I have is dedicated to that.

After it is done I will Pm you and help you out, provided that pokebank is still unavailable for the US.

Alright just let me know Everything is ready to go, I'll preclone the darkrai, and larvesta is that is acceptable.

Okay, ill be ready whenever you are. ;) Able to trade it over fifth gen again?
I can give you yours from my X version though. :)

Last edited:
Sorry but what were the OT and ID number of the arceus? I want to make sure I don't trade hacked pokemon anymore :)
Its fine. I got him here on smogon but that means nothing right? =) Its a offensive Calm Mind variant. Tell me if interested.

Arceus | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | TRU | 11079 |Cherish Ball | Classic Ribbon
Moves: Calm Mind, Judgment, Ice Beam, Thunder
EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Its fine. I got him here on smogon but that means nothing right? =) Its a offensive Calm Mind variant. Tell me if interested.

Arceus | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | TRU | 11079 |Cherish Ball | Classic Ribbon
Moves: Calm Mind, Judgment, Ice Beam, Thunder
EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
According to the serebii event dex it all checks out! So sure, I'll Pm you when your pokemon is ready!

Ah okay, i wanted to hack check is all. =P and I can do that on white only..
I give you my word that it is not hacked. It has the same OT and ID that Kyurem had and has been RNG'd by me!

Cmt for kyurem, azelf and latios
Only really interested in the zapdos. let me know what you think

According to the serebii event dex it all checks out! So sure, I'll Pm you when your pokemon is ready!

I give you my word that it is not hacked. It has the same OT and ID that Kyurem had and has been RNG'd by me!

Only really interested in the zapdos. let me know what you think
I onky do two for one on zapdos so I guess ill pass?

Haha well is that so! ^^ Well then I'm perfectly happy to trade with ya whenever! Don't suppose you have ever RNG'd a Reshiram too? :P

Haha well is that so! ^^ Well then I'm perfectly happy to trade with ya whenever! Don't suppose you have ever RNG'd a Reshiram too? :P
I'll come online now :)

Unfortunately no :( I have only ever had black and black 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)