Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying that it is possible to get a moon ball snorunt. Trade a pokemon holding a moon ball from HGSS to platinum and then catch a snorunt with it at acuity lake or route 217.
The Hack Checks thread lists legal ball combinations, which you can check if you're not sure whether or not something is legal. I made my own version of the list as well, and while double-checking the list, I didn't see any inconsistencies.

Anyway, are you okay with the breeding projects I gave you or what?

I can help you breed
Okay, PM me with whether or not you want the 'mons you want flawless, and I'll give you some BPs.

I'm interested in you HP Ice Naive Torchic. CMT for it hopefully?
Non-shiny? How about spitbacks of HA Dream Ball Cacnea and HA Dream Ball Dwebble? :)

The Hack Checks thread lists legal ball combinations, which you can check if you're not sure whether or not something is legal. I made my own version of the list as well, and while double-checking the list, I didn't see any inconsistencies.

Okay, PM me with whether or not you want the 'mons you want flawless, and I'll give you some BPs.

Non-shiny? How about spitbacks of HA Dream Ball Cacnea and HA Dream Ball Dwebble? :)
Oh sorry for not rresponding, I've already got all the ems on a male sewaddle. Now I just need to dexnav one with overcoat HA.

Just saying that it is possible to get a moon ball snorunt. Trade a pokemon holding a moon ball from HGSS to platinum and then catch a snorunt with it at acuity lake or route 217.
lol apricorns and apricorn balls aren't even programmed as items in DPPt

While Apricorns and the Poké Balls that are made from them can be held by a Pokémon in Generation II, this is not allowed in the Generation IV remakes, as these items are not programmed into the other games of that generation.
So no, it is not possible to "Trade a pokemon holding a moon ball from HGSS to platinum". Wanted to make that clear as you might confuse other people about pokeball legality.

source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Apricorn

Hi rufus drumknott :)

Your landorus made me remember that APurpose SR'd a Impish Lando for my Thundurus but he never traded with me because timezones and then he left smogon T_T

I had the shiny one in mind.

It's fine. I'll just keep breeding. Does the group of people you are a part of prepare Pokemon for both Doubles and Singles Battle Spot?
Singles only for now, but we'll move on to other formats once we've settled the Singles 'mons. Singles alone is quite a lot of 'mons though, so we'd probably take a break afterwards so it might be a few months. Quite a lot of Doubles viable 'mons could simply be done by tweaking 'mons we already have and things though.

-

Edit: Updated breedables. Current breedables count: 612.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon: Axew

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Mold Breaker

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

EVs: None, I'll do it

Egg Moves: None

Nickname: You choose

Hatching location: Sky Pillar

Shiny?: Yes, willing to work for this shiny

Redis rights: Yes

Other notes: None to speak of thank you!!

Singles only for now, but we'll move on to other formats once we've settled the Singles 'mons. Singles alone is quite a lot of 'mons though, so we'd probably take a break afterwards so it might be a few months. Quite a lot of Doubles viable 'mons could simply be done by tweaking 'mons we already have and things though.

-

612. 612 freaking breedables. Make that 615 once I have done your projects.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Forgive me for asking, but could give me a list of what qualifies as a rare ball?

Forgive me for asking, but could give me a list of what qualifies as a rare ball?
It's any female Pokemon caught in a Pokeball in which it cannot be caught in in Gen 6. This mostly includes Apricorn balls, Dream balls, Sport ball, and Safari ball, but certain Pokemon that cannot be obtained with their HA in Gen 6 also qualify, such as HA Qwilfish and HA Snorlax/Munchlax in any Pokeball (other than Pokeball obviously).

Oathkeeper

It's any female Pokemon caught in a Pokeball in which it cannot be caught in in Gen 6. This mostly includes Apricorn balls, Dream balls, Sport ball, and Safari ball, but certain Pokemon that cannot be obtained with their HA in Gen 6 also qualify, such as HA Qwilfish and HA Snorlax/Munchlax in any Pokeball (other than Pokeball obviously).
Well, I just looked through all the pokemon I had and they're all in either regular Poke Balls, Quick Balls, Timer Balls, Heal Balls, Dive Balls, Ultra Balls, Great Balls, Master Balls, Dusk Balls, or Nest Balls =( So, does this mean that breeding projects for me are upcoming?

-

I have both of you spitbacks done!

Well, I just looked through all the pokemon I had and they're all in either regular Poke Balls, Quick Balls, Timer Balls, Heal Balls, Dive Balls, Ultra Balls, Great Balls, Master Balls, Dusk Balls, or Nest Balls =( So, does this mean that breeding projects for me are upcoming?
I'll give you three female parents and ask you to breed 4EMs onto each of them, no need for IVs, does that sound fair?

I have both of you spitbacks done!
Great! Can I VM you to trade tomorrow? I got back from the other end of the country at 3am this morning and I'm still pooped.

Oathkeeper

I'll give you three female parents and ask you to breed 4EMs onto each of them, no need for IVs, does that sound fair?

Great! Can I VM you to trade tomorrow? I got back from the other end of the country at 3am this morning and I'm still pooped.
That is totally fair!!! I'm asking for a shiny 5IV pokemon and those aren't easy to come by. I am more than happy to work for something like that. Just send me the details and I will get started right away =)

That is totally fair!!! I'm asking for a shiny 5IV pokemon and those aren't easy to come by. I am more than happy to work for something like that. Just send me the details and I will get started right away =)
Actually I think any competent breeder could get a 5IV shiny in less than a day, it's just a matter of being keen enough. I'll PM you in a day or two, I'd like to finish some pending trades I have first.

~

Today is the 7th of July 2015, or 07.07.2015. Isn't that a nice number? Here are some shoutouts:

.com, Esmeya, Most, Gabe, TyVip, SanjivG, LeopardTalon, I love you guys and what you do so much, please keep doing you <3

Xen, *Trev*, EnGarde, eeveefan, Albus, vzxt, Lady Valkyrie, I love you guys (just a little bit) more, thank you for all the time you've given silly little me, you all are truly amazing people and I always want to see more of you guys <3

cant say and Fiat500, I love you darlings the most what greater compliment do you need ;)

Oathkeeper

Actually I think any competent breeder could get a 5IV shiny in less than a day, it's just a matter of being keen enough. I'll PM you in a day or two, I'd like to finish some pending trades I have first.

~

Today is the 7th of July 2015, or 07.07.2015. Isn't that a nice number? Here are some shoutouts:

.com, Esmeya, Most, Gabe, TyVip, SanjivG, LeopardTalon, I love you guys and what you do so much, please keep doing you <3

Xen, *Trev*, EnGarde, eeveefan, Albus, vzxt, Lady Valkyrie, I love you guys (just a little bit) more, thank you for all the time you've given silly little me, you all are truly amazing people and I always want to see more of you guys <3

cant say and Fiat500, I love you darlings the most what greater compliment do you need ;)
No problem =) I imagine you are very busy so I understand. I will be ready =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)