Challenge Scrambler challenge

Hello there,

I'm new to challenges and found out about the Scrambler challenge, it drew my attention because of the interactive aspect. So i am playing Lets go and would like for it to be a lot more of a challenge. So please give me some pokemon with a nice story.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Good luck with getting a team of 6 for this challenge! The scramble challenge thread is quite inactive now, but I’ll get you started with...

Lament the Kangaskhan. Lament misses the mechanics that were removed in the Let’s Go! games and is still living as if they exist. It’s proud of its ability, Scrappy, and so whenever the opponent sends out a Ghost-Type Pokémon, Lament must switch in and use a Normal- or Fighting-Type attack against it. Furthermore, despite not being mega-evolved, its child is very independent, meaning that it loves to use whatever move its parent does right after it. Therefore, every time Lament uses a move, it must use the same move on its next turn (I.e. it can only change moves if it has used it an even number of times). It also cannot switch instead of repeating its move.

Since no scramble is complete without a forced solo, Lament must solo Koga and Giovanni, the only two confirmed parent bosses in the game.

And for fun, whenever Lament OHKOs an opponent, strike a pose in real life. It’s like Z-Moves! :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)