Shiki's arts and stuff

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Ahhh it seems that I haven't been here since ages ;w; Well I barely even have any time to draw stuffs anyway ;w;

So here are some little stuff I've done lately!

>For a Sun and Moon countdown

> Fate franchise's Saberface lol. I do like Nero (the one with red ribbon), though.

> Yep, and I'm #teamPopplio from the start, so I'm glad Primarina turns out to be beautiful.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hi I'm Koumashiki, and I'm back here to update this thread with more art
Not so much pokemon because I'm drowning myself in that certain Japanese series about historical and mythical figures hell ;w;

Pokemon stuff down here~

Absolutely not Pokemon stuff are down here~

Since the year is ending soon, I decided to make a sheet of my progress throughout the year

Another stagnant year with me jumping styles around, yay

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Ah it's been quite a while! I've been in hiatus for quite a while, so it's time to dig this thread up I guess!
School was pressuring for me so I didn't have anytime to draw seriously, actually. Also I've been pretty busy in a grinding hell called Fate/Grand Order so I came to draw even less...
Anyhow, here are a few of the stuff I've drawn recently!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sweet stuff per usual, particularly like how mellow most of them are with little white and dark and just colors and shades inbetween. The two pieces with their eyes open seem to have odd face proportions, or maybe I'm still not used to the manage look, but slightly smaller eyes and a more generous forehead would be my two tidbits. Glad to see you still kickin'.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Sweet stuff per usual, particularly like how mellow most of them are with little white and dark and just colors and shades inbetween. The two pieces with their eyes open seem to have odd face proportions, or maybe I'm still not used to the manage look, but slightly smaller eyes and a more generous forehead would be my two tidbits. Glad to see you still kickin'.
Thank you very much Bummer! <3
For the face proportion thing, my style is a little anime-ish so I myself don't see too much problem with the big eyes, but I'll take your words into consideration!

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hello, it's me, I'm back with a new avatar that I just realized it really looks like a Lenny face. Wtf did I just type...?

Anyway, it's been quite a while, so I decided to update the thread a little! Enjoy!

A made a small effort in Character Design Challenge, with the theme of Tarot!

From sketch to base color to final product.
Base color and final product looks a little too different it seems xD

My most recent piece - which is also the one I feel the most satisfied.

Fate stuff. And no I will never stop loving that green hair man.

---------------------------------------------

Well I got a little bored - coupling with artblock - so I did thing which is trying to fix my older artwork. It's pretty entertaining actually xD
Even though the fixed versions themself aren't the most perfect thing. But it's still nice seeing how much you've improved, by being able to point how many errors there are in your older art pieces, and then actually able to fix them to look a little better! (and secretly shitting on your older stuff)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)